Role Call: Mul's bondmate

Started by The Lonely Hunter, June 22, 2016, 07:24:57 PM

I am looking for a player to play one half of of an escaped slave pair - the bondmate to a mul. The role is likely to start off with some lengths of time with little action. The ability to entertain yourself with solo RP when needed is a boon as well because of the IC restrictions of being an escaped slave. Here is what I am looking for:

Race: Human
Sex: Female

That is it. A basic background will be provided but there is tons of room for you to customize it.

Right now I play mainly AM and have random times of sudden AFK. I can commit to an hour or two most nights during the week (10pm - 11pm ish) as well.

This is a staff approved call. Please PM me for further information.

"People survive by climbing over anyone who gets in their way, by cheating, stealing, killing, swindling, or otherwise taking advantage of others."
-Ginka

"Don't do this. I can't believe I have to write this post."
-Rathustra

... Damnit! Why do I have so much fun with my current PC!
Sometimes, severity is the price we pay for greatness

Hot diggity damn!

TLH is an awesome player, anyone who can should jump at this opportunity.
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

Thanks for the interest so far! I'm excited to be able to play this out. I've had plenty of muls in the past and always wanted to add a bondmate to the mix.

It would be helpful for those interested to check out http://armageddon.org/help/view/Mul%20Roleplay with attention on the below:

The Bondmate Relationship:
There has been very little, if any, nurturing in your upbringing other than that which you share with your bond mate. Though they may be any age or gender, bond mates are frequently human. These people you inevitably trust and protect. Often, these are other slaves you were raised with, as a half-sibling, and who rely upon you for protection. Bond mates frequently return genuine kindness or even love to their muls. The loss of a bond mate is traumatic, and can ultimately break a mul's conditioning.

It is expected that PC muls, who are escaped slaves, have lost their bondmate.

During training, a bondmate is often used as a lever on the mul. If a mul misbehaves, their bondmate is punished. This is generally more effective than punishing the mul, since many muls have a high tolerance for pain, and all muls feel strong empathy for their bondmate - that is their only family.
"People survive by climbing over anyone who gets in their way, by cheating, stealing, killing, swindling, or otherwise taking advantage of others."
-Ginka

-Rathustra

June 24, 2016, 08:36:47 AM #4 Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 08:40:00 AM by nauta
You probably'll want some visuals:

In the Stars [ESW]
> forage bondmate

In the Stars [ESW]
> scan
> l shadow
as IF you didn't just have them unconscious, naked, and helpless in the street 4 minutes ago

I wish there was code to prevent Mul berserk from hitting bond mates.

But the code probably doesn't go that far....
Or maybe it does!

Or not.

OR MAYBE

This is now closed. Thank you for your interest.
-Ginka

-Rathustra