Grey Forest Jaunt discussion

Started by roobee, June 04, 2016, 01:25:19 PM

Dunno how much of this is supposed to be secret, but what do you guys know about the eyeless and the giant insect enemy in the Grey Forest Jaunt log? And what was the aftermath of our friend whose arm was tampered with?

I'm not sure there's a way to link to a single, specific submission...?  If there is, I can't figure it out.
However, it was posted by valeria, and you can click on the author and get a list of all their submissions.

There are two submissions from valeria, so you won't have to sort through a bunch of entries if you click the link above.

Child, child, if you come to this doomed house, what is to save you?

A voice whispers, "Read the tales upon the walls."

I'm fairly certain that was a kryl matriarch/queen, and that I did see the aftermath of this ICly, and the armless character in question survived.

Quote from: roobee on June 04, 2016, 01:25:19 PM
And what was the aftermath of our friend whose arm was tampered with?

She did survive, but ultimately turned into an abject lesson on why you should pay close attention to whether you're wielding a weapon or not as a one-armed warrior during an ordered retreat from an overwhelming force of gortok.  The last sentence in her post-death biography is, "So in the end, she was eaten by gortok instead of kryl.  She'd probably have preferred it that way anyway."
Former player as of 2/27/23, sending love.

Is there more to the eyeless? Didn't Muk give a prophecy about them in the Grey Hunt Part III?

That a great space warrior would one day land on a future, post-post-apocalyptic Zalanthas, do battle with them, and become their queen?
Quote from: musashiengaging in autoerotic asphyxiation is no excuse for sloppy grammer!!!

Armageddon.org