Templar Changes

Started by Armaddict, June 04, 2016, 12:02:13 AM

June 04, 2016, 12:02:13 AM Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 12:29:14 AM by Armaddict
Figured I'd start it.

Just wanted to say the ministry changes pleased me.  Back in the day I remember the different ministries vying for whose jurisdiction projects were under, and they'd actually have to pull in favors and do scheming because they wanted their ministry involved in good projects.  I hope this comes back!

Edit:  There aren't many details to go on.  I hope this goes more smoothly than changes to the Tuluki templarate.  I wasn't personally exposed directly, but from the limited sources of exposure I have had, it was pretty ew.
She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together. --J.D. Salinger

June 04, 2016, 02:20:17 AM #1 Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 02:27:49 AM by Jingo
Hard to talk about specifics.

Scratch that. It's been laid out. And it looks really good.

I'm kind of hoping this will shake some things up myself.
Now you're looking for the secret. But you won't find it because of course, you're not really looking. You don't really want to work it out. You want to be fooled.

Now I want to play a templar again. Some day.
Former player as of 2/27/23, sending love.

Still no flyin shap offered. I'm holding out for that!
Talia said: Notice to all: Do not mess with Lizzie's GDB. She will cut you.
Delirium said: Notice to all: do not mess with Lizzie's soap. She will cut you.

Southern Templars have never really interested me (to play). Until I read that.  ;D
A staff member sends you:
"Normally we don't see a <redacted> walk into a room full of <redacted> and start indiscriminately killing."

You send to staff:
"Welcome to Armageddon."