Newbie Throw

Started by Bushranger, April 04, 2016, 12:08:51 PM

So I was watching Kung Fu Hustle and I saw this scene:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vO7da6y2ZF4

Wouldn't it be awesome if newbie throw sometimes hit the wrong target instead of just missing?
Quote from: MorgenesYa..what Bushranger said...that's the ticket.

Yes, yes it would. I think shoot should also have the chance to hit the wrong target. Especially if you're throwing or firing into an ongoing melee.
Quote from: fourTwenty on June 11, 2007, 08:08:00 PM
Quote from: Rievroleplay damn well(I assume Kazi and fourTwenty are completely different from each other)

Did you just call one of us a dick?

It should only be able to hit people who are following or fighting the intended target.

Quote from: Warsong on April 04, 2016, 01:17:44 PM
It should only be able to hit people who are following or fighting the intended target.
Quote from: musashiengaging in autoerotic asphyxiation is no excuse for sloppy grammer!!!

Armageddon.org

Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on April 04, 2016, 05:31:50 PM
Quote from: Warsong on April 04, 2016, 01:17:44 PM

If in the same room?  Or even from one outdoor room to another?

P.S. I love this movie.

Yes?

That would be the most f'd up bug ever. You follow someone then wander off without unfollowing. An hour later you're sitting in the Gaj and they're off halfway around the world... And suddenly an arrow flies in from the Tablelands and knocks you off your bar stool.
Quote from: musashiengaging in autoerotic asphyxiation is no excuse for sloppy grammer!!!

Armageddon.org

Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on April 04, 2016, 05:59:50 PM
Yes?

That would be the most f'd up bug ever. You follow someone then wander off without unfollowing. An hour later you're sitting in the Gaj and they're off halfway around the world... And suddenly an arrow flies in from the Tablelands and knocks you off your bar stool.

You could also see if anyone's followed you in to your apartment by having your (hopefully non-ranger/assassin/warrior) mudsex partner throw knives at you and see if they strike any shadowers.

the part where he drew the knife back to throw it, and ripped the handle off.

that was awesome.

"oh, there's a knife in here. let's check it for prints! oh, sorry."
Quote from: Adhira on January 01, 2014, 07:15:46 PM
I could give a shit about wholesome.

I thought this was going to be a thread about throwing newbies.

Much dissapoint.
Talia said: Notice to all: Do not mess with Lizzie's GDB. She will cut you.
Delirium said: Notice to all: do not mess with Lizzie's soap. She will cut you.