Ask the Staff - Inaugural Thread

Started by ArmageddonMUD, April 01, 2016, 12:17:35 AM

Thanks for reminding me to renew my pokebank subscription.
On the topic of pokemon, why not give pc's and npc's a favored element on creation?

Double damage against some elements, 1/2 damage against others...
Such as fire does 1/2 against water and 2x against rock.

What crafting subguild do I need to mastercraft butthurt salve?
Former player as of 2/27/23, sending love.

Quote from: valeria on April 01, 2016, 10:29:56 AM
What crafting subguild do I need to mastercraft butthurt salve?

Ooh... Ohh ooohhh...  I can answer this one!

Hockey.

What?

That isn't "cannon" or "in-character"?  Well... so what?

Oh..  I should answer something like "Spice" yeah...  lame asses.  Now you all see why I left in the first place.  No one ever see the SaNyrd Lord in Red Storm my ass...  that's because I freaken left your lame ass world and found New York.

Quote from: burble on April 01, 2016, 08:37:42 AM
Thanks for reminding me to renew my pokebank subscription.
On the topic of pokemon, why not give pc's and npc's a favored element on creation?

PCs and NPCs already have a flavor! 

taste self
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.

Muk and Tek are actually the same person.
Both are played by Nyr.
Who's decision was in this staff and why was it Nyrs?

Dear staff, perhaps I am Nyrsighted and I overlooked it on the list of coming changes, but I would like to know how you are going to change the karma system?

will all dorfs get extra karma jus cuz? 

Sincerely,
Californica Tor

At your table, the XXXXXXXX templar says in sirihish, echoing:
     "Everyone is SAFE in His Walls."

Dear Staff,

Long time listener, first time poster.

I know that a lot of players have hooked up and spawned children, and now these children are of age to start playing their own MUDs, so I feel that we should create a newbie school in order to teach proper typing techniques and spelling within the game.

We can eventually let the children enter the real game, and then eventually they will start producting their own spawns themselves.

When this happens, maybe we can open up Mal Krian again?
New Players Guide: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,33512.0.html

Quote from: Morgenes on April 01, 2011, 10:33:11 PM
You win Armageddon, congratulations!  Type 'credits', then store your character and make a new one

Quote from: Barsook on April 01, 2016, 12:47:13 AM
When will Nyr be back?

Immortals
---------
The constellation of Nyr circles about the center of the sky.

There are 1 visible Immortals currently in the world.
Sometimes, severity is the price we pay for greatness

Quote from: Norcal on April 01, 2016, 11:19:17 AM
Dear staff, perhaps I am Nyrsighted and I overlooked it on the list of coming changes, but I would like to know how you are going to change the karma system?

will all dorfs get extra karma jus cuz? 

Sincerely,
Californica Tor

Karma?  Why do we need Karma?  I do good things all the time!  Oh, trust... it's about trust.  Why would I trust anyone?  I say remove all karma, who needs karma guilds and subguilds... all of you should be just playing peasants.

Quote from: mansa on April 01, 2016, 11:27:31 AM
Dear Staff,

Long time listener, first time poster.

I know that a lot of players have hooked up and spawned children, and now these children are of age to start playing their own MUDs, so I feel that we should create a newbie school in order to teach proper typing techniques and spelling within the game.

We can eventually let the children enter the real game, and then eventually they will start producting their own spawns themselves.

When this happens, maybe we can open up Mal Krian again?

You should play the game also... it would be nice to see that.  Red Storm misses you, the SaNyrd Lord misses you in his bosom.  It sounds to me you want to make the Cult of Arm out of the Children of Arm...  this idea could grow on me.

Ą̘̙̫͍ͯ̅ͧ̓̐ͮ̅́͝L̖͉ͤ͋͐̅ͧͫ͢L̵͇̤̲̲̯̋̋́͊͌͟A̝̘̫̣̮̤̤̜͖ͬͩ̇̉̿N̵͍͈̺̲͔̳̆̇͋ͮͤ͟À̶̸̙͉͎̬̽ͬ̏͡ͅK̘̬͉͎ͮ̓͆͛ͭ̋ͬ̆ ͓̮̮̠͐̽ͭ̀ͭͨ̎͘͝͞I̶̴͇͍̤͐͂́̓ͬͮ́ͯ̚S̛̜̬͕͉̮̳͋̊̒͐̈́̏͋̿͟͠ ͎͖̽͒̆̃͐̈́ͣ̍́T̆̏͊ͣ҉̬͙͙̲̟́Ḩ̗̻̌̋́̑Ẹ̶̭̖̓̀̈́̾ͩ͗͡ ̛͈͔̜̟̻̯̳̫͛̉ͦ̄̐̀̚͟G̴̮̠̼͈̞ͯͯ̔͒̆͋̌̄Ŗ̼͇͙̦ͤͦ͘I̡̫̱̟̻̙̯̰͋̾͆͌͋͆ͅT̴̡̗̩̘̫͈͈̺̻̐̑͗ͮ̅͆̿̽ͫ͝T̷͇͔̮͚͍̞̯̺͂̂͢͡Į̴͖̾ͦ̆͊ͤ̄E̡͉̹̣̫̾ͯ̽̿̃S͌̓̋ͨͫ͠͏̜̯̭ͅT̶̪͍̪̳̲͍͚͕͗͐̔̾̒ͭ̂̕ ̂͒̅̍̑̉҉̥̲͠C̾̑̅͐ͣ̓̑̑͏̡̡̣̥͕͇͓̙͍ͅĪ̛͖͎͔̱͙̙̥ͯ͌ͪ̚ͅT̢͎̩̄́̾̊̌̃̔͝Y̷̡̱̣̹̘͉̮̽͛̐̋̊́ͅ ̰ͩ̽͡ͅĨ̧͉̱͓ͤ̐̊̋̈́ͦͬN̸̝̜̯̋ͩ̂̏ͥ̈̍ͥ̕ ̥͔̫̮̬̳̊̔ͣ̉͘͠T̠͇ͣ̆̿̒ͯ͗ͬ̋͗H̩̯̫̑̂ͮ͆̀͑͢Ę̥̹̯̣̙̒́̾ͥͧ ̡͉̻̰͓̝̫̰͚̄̾̄ͅD̵̙̟͆͑̎͒̿ͧ͘Eͥ̊͊͏͙͇̣̗̥͔S̴͇̰̩̻̔ͥ̓̉͗̂̓̚͠͠Ė̡҉̫̟Ṟ͚͙͙̼̺̬̋ͤŢ̋͗̉̂ͭ̆̽҉̸̻.͇̜͔̤̻̪̭̬̾͊̑ͫ́
̪̯̝̩͎̠̟̂͋͆́̓͛̀C̟̣̣̥̈̓͛O̺̯̯̘͍͊̒̌͞͝N̳͙̤ͨͩ͂ͣ̋̾ͮC̼͖͎͖̩̙͑ͭͣ̄͠E̹͍̘͋ͨ̈ͤͨ͗ͯ̄̿N̸̷̮̟͈̙͖̊͐͑̊ͩ́͒̚Ţͪ͐̔̍ͪ́̏͋͜҉̩̠̗Ṛ͖̙͌̿ͫ̈́Ḁ̯̱͎͇ͤ̂̊͘T̴͚̘ͭ̃͂ͬͧ̋́E̛͖͈̩̝͑͛͗̌͋̇̎ͫD̯͎͎̬͛ͨ̀́͠ ̡̲̰̱̺̤̔̓̏P̷̧̜̭̘̖͇̬͓͉͂ͣ͋̄L̸̳͎̘͕̖ͮ̑̔ͦ̕A͐́҉̷̬͖͕̤̳̫̞̕Y̝̭̲͊͛ͮ͑͝Ȩ͍̮͔̯̙͖͛̏ͧ͂͐͑ͭR͍̗͇͍̝̟̰̥̓B̻̫͛́͐̊͌ͨ̾̓͘͟A̵̠͎͙̠͔͈̞͊͛̑̿͟Ş̺͔̲ͤ̽ͭ͐͗É̸̘̦̙̹͒ͯ̑̽̾̊.̸͍̣̞͙̩͔̍̐͋͗̌͗́͠͞ͅ
̒̒͌̏ͣ̅ͨ҉̯̖͚͈̰̙̱̙͢S͈̗͙͈̰̬͌̽ͥ̊̅ͩ̆͌̆P̝̗̗̖͓̦̤̙͇̀̇ͣ͛̄ͯͬ͋̎͜I̧̜̳̳ͮ͆̀͡D̤̙̲̜̻͈̺̮̅̑͐̒̓͢E̵̛̖̺̖ͪ̔͋̏̐ͫ̑̽Ṟ̡͙̦̞̫̈͆ͩ̽̅̀ͭS͎̙̳̜͔̠͍̏̐.͉̱͍̩̣͍̏̏͆̓̚ͅ ̥͖̈̀̈ͨͥ̓̇ͩ̏͝G̸̺̮̘̮̻̒̃R͍̼͚̩̉ͧ͒̊͛͠I̶̠͉̹̦͙̞ͩ͐T̲͚̞͒ͬ͗ͮ̅̄͒ͅT̷̞͓̰͚̜͎͂́ͭͣͭ͝Y̷̦̦̼̞͖͋͢ ̨̰͎͔̝̫͕ͥ͊̍͢ͅŠ̶̜͉̼̜̭͖̉̀͑̈̑͞P͈̟̝͕͉̯ͪ̓̑͌ͭI̢̛̖̰̒̍͐͞Ḋ̘̝̘̟̲͑̽̔ͦ̄ͅË̡̛̪̜̹̙̘̣̳͔́ͮ̍̾͐̄R̴̸͈̩͈͗̓͘Sͬ͂ͣ̀҉̙̠̲̙͉̻̭.̫̫̀ͤ̔ͤ̃͜
̵̧̪͔̝͚̙̪̼͗̒̾ͤ̀E̵͕̬̜̬̊̑ͧ̃ͫ̾ͨǸ̙̻̗̹̳̪̣̭ͨͫ̂ͩ̓͢D̼̝̪͑̀͘L͙̠͎̫̟̲̺̯̰̐Ë́̿̎̃͂̓͏̵̪͔̗̼͉Sͪ̈́҉̵̝̤̙͚̹͚͙͚̰Ş͙̜̱̖̹̘̫̩ͯͪ̔ͪ̾ͮ̔́ ̛̖̝̙̬̝͓̝̭ͩͧ̾ͪ͡Ṛ̢̰̖͎͓̩̽͋ͩ̑̀͛͗̐͋͘͡A̴̭̞̗͚͎ͤ͒ͦ̀͞Ț̶̘̟̺̭̒̇ͩͫ́̅̀̂̔Ş̖̯͆̉̋̐ͫ̈̚.͎͍̣̭̠̥̓̅̊̏ͬ̔̅ ̙̣̦͚̦́͌̈ͤ͛͐Š̵̱͍̞̪̬͉̳̥̜̉̄̐ͭN͗͐̌͆̊̈́̈͞͡҉̥̺̩̝̰̹A̶̛̮̐̋̏͐͆ͯ̆ͧ̊K͖͗E̛̩͖̫̤̘̫̤ͭ̒͊̀͢S̤͇̥͉̫̾̉̽͘͡ ̛̲͚͇̼͎̪̇̓̆͗͟Ś̝̰̱̭̒̊ͫͤ̇͛̚O̻̯̞͙̫͓̼̙̓̑ͮ́M̵̨̯͔͚̲̱͛̑̐͡E̴̴̹͕͛̽͞T̵̰̱̺̄̕͜I̢̥̺̰͓̱͕̗̾ͬ͌́̒̋M̱̘̤̹̦̓͐Ȩ̩̲̳̯̱̞̹̑̋͋̀̎̉̉͒Ş̸̩̞͐̿̂̃̈́̌̚͘.̡̨̥̹͌ͣ͆̚ ̫ͭH̲̩̘̼͇ͯͩͮ͐́̀͢À͉̗̣̲̗̪͑̐̔̄ͯ͊͢D̶̲͕̣̣̓͌ͩ̑͐ͯ͊Ó̴̡͇̪͖̗ͦ͒ͩ͋̃́͛͠Ṉ̴̼͙͚̪́ͤ͌̐̉̄̈́ͪ͘͟?͓́͋́͟
̛̳̳̳̩̳̳̈̓ͯ̇̃ͪ̄͞ͅB̡̻͉͇̗̰̬̪̠̩̀̽̓̀ͥ̌ͣ̅͘É͖̞̃ͥͨ̏ͮ͠S̼̄ͫ͐͛̀̔͒ͪ͞T̛͖͇̝͎͔̜̬̆̂̕ ̷̶̧͕̗͙̩̓̾̅ͅÇ͖̞̮͇̮͙̰̓̔͌͑̿̀̀I̛̜͓̼͉͕̤̤͛̌̅̽̏ͅT̖̫͖̹͍̦̖ͩ̓ͪͬ̿ͩY̴̷͓̜̺̊̍̔ͧͪ ̸̙̭͈̣͇̦ͨ́̈́̑ͣͦ̇İ̛̲͉͛͌́Ņ̲̲̣̺̻̙̪ͦ̏ͣ̓̎͜͝ͅ ̧̭̦͎̹̘̪̣͗͒̌͛͟G̴̯̠͚͇̯̻͎͊ͦͬA̝̘̩̜͎̝̫̟̭͒͛͊ͯ̚M̛̼̦̫̹͓͚̟̺ͭ̄E̖̭͖͚͈͑͑͛ͯ́.̴̼̠̞͋ͦͭ̊̈ͅ

M̛̱̻̥͇͓ͧ͗͑ͯ̉̄͐́Ö̞̪̐̀̀̇̈́ͥ̃́R̨̻̬̖͎̗ͣ̀Ę̩͈͚͔͍ͨ̓̏̎̓ͩ ̇͆̊͒̋͏̵̖̼̞̞̳͠E̙̱̩͗͆̊͒͘͜L̋̋ͦ̔̐͏̰̩̯͖̪̞̯V͔̮̻̥̹̩̪͇̓͋͜͡E̤͋̓ͤͧ͌̾̑̚S͗ͣͫ̏ͪ͏̝̪͍̣͍̜.̸̠ͭ́͂ͤ̾̽ͦ͜͢ͅ ̷͚̲̘̠̫̟̩͕ͭͭ̓͋̇͡S̸͉̣̖̬̯̾̒̊̉̊E͉͍̙͚̩̝̹̳ͨͭͮͥ́̈́́ͣͫN̔̅ͧ͜҉͉̯Ḍ̷̼̳̺̱̬̇̐͛ͯ͜ͅ ̖̩̬̗͎͈͉̲̯̓̋̔̔̍̏̾̀̚M̷̬͔͇̟̻̙̫ͭ̄̉̐ͪ̂͒̅͞O̠͂́͠R̬̦̪̠͛ͮ́E̶̮͖̯̍̿̅ͨ̽̄ͩ͟ ̍̐̎͋͏͈͓̭̪͉͎̟̠͟ͅE̐̓͌̋͏̧͓̱͕̫̭̺͈͈͎L̡̪͉̋̐̅̂ͩ͝V̛̙̋͗̽̈̒̃ͭ̐ͬ̀͟E̲̼̳̤̺̒̈̉̃ͅS͇͕̲ͪͤ͛͆ͫͤ̚͠.̛̫̌͌̆̇̀̚͢
̡̣̖̾̅̅̓͌Ḑ̮͉̮̜̭̫͖͕̩̒ͪ̾̋͢͟E̱̬̦̦͇̺̯͈͆͂̋ͩV̰̬̬̤̎̆O͉̯͉̹̟͈ͦ͊̍͗̊̆͒ͯ̀́Ư̶̷̝͍͕̱͎̄̋ͅR͉͈̣̒̓ ̟̲̖͔̗͔̟̾͛͋̏ͯ̓̑͋͘ͅE̴̩͎̤̟̗̻̹͓͙̓̋̽̕L̶͙̱͎̺̺̟ͦ̒̉͋ͮ̾ͭͅV͎͎̙̗͉ͦ̊̓̎ͦͬ̈́Ē̵̛̺͉͉̰̪̹͕̃̓̔S̶̢̞͙̪ͮͩ̓.̹̻͈̙̰͓̮̙̈́͆̍͗ͬ̕͜ ̮̥̦̝̯̽ͨͯͦ͗͞R̠̦̜̦̪͔̙̉̽̓̈E̥͉̖̻̳̗̜͕̥̽͌Ḿ̥̼̜ͭ͠Ö̳̰̫̖̝̖̥̪͚́̽ͤ̍̑͘͞V̷͈͖̦͊̈́̄͘Ė̴̊ͯ̄̇ͬ͏̻̟̫͙̣̙̻̰ ̢̯̲̯̻̫̦ͥͫ͗̎͗̈̇̏͝Eͦ̋̍́̌͏̩͓͠L͉̱ͭ̈̽ͫ̂͋̚F̢̞̹̦̬͍̘͎̣̏ͮ̆̽̂̽̒ͨ.̴̞̹̣̻ͩ̓̓ͮ̂̓̒
̸͂ͭ̀ͯ̇ͫ͏̖̬̬̻͕Ṟ͖̻̭͍̼̩͖ͦ̐̾̏͢È̛̯͗͌̀ͧ̒͌̌̕M̤̰̂̿̈͋ͅǪ̗̭̑͗̓Vͥ̋͠͏̪͓̦͇̩̝͓E̗̻̖̜̞ͫ̓͆ͧ̕ ̡̛̻͓̫̯̫͉̇͒ͣ̇̉ͦ̌͟T̴̸̰͍͐͞Ë̸̸͉̤̩͍́ͮ̕ͅȀ̱̺͈̳̰ͣ͂̄ͧ͗.̴̵͍͔̝̖̲̹̩͉͒̈́ͯͮ͋̇̒̚ͅ ̧̬͍̀N͓͚͔͚̙͙͔̂͗͐͢͞Ǫ̵̜̳̪̘̫͙̏ͭ͜ ̨̹̲̏ͨ̚̕͠Ţ̨̳̺̗̠͉̳͉̪́ͣ̀̑ͩ̀̚E̵̗̙̾̍́͘Ạ̤͈̲̽́͡.̦̙̰̘̲̦͕̹̃̇͂ͨ̾͗͑ͥ ̞̜̩̞ͫ̈͊̊͢͢͝O̱̻̤͚̬͎ͯ̐ͩ͗̽͞N̋̎͑͂ͬ̓̀҉̵̮̣̭̺͓̞̞ͅL͖͉̣͍͚̥ͫ͌ͧ͆ͯ̀́ͅY̛̐͐̓͏̣̺̖͕͎͟ ̣̲̬͚̀ͩ̀G̢̥̺̬̮͈͊R̠̆͗͐̕I̺̲̮͖͉̤̒̈́ͦ̽͂͂̌ͬ͟T̓̈́̍̇҉̡͈̪͈͈͚̼͎̩.̜̝͙̘̞̳̰̔̈́ͫͧ͋͑̏͡
ͣͣͨ͌̌ͪͭͅS̜̮̙ͩͭ̋ͨA͍̪̗̦̹̱̜͐ͭ͜ͅN̴̯̮̖̜̥͔͋ͥͨ̈́ͦͤD̴͇̝͉͚̬̥ͯ.̗̺̦͑͐̀́ ̛̜͔̦̟̊̈̂̓ͩN͈̲͖̤̿́̑̿ͭ̓̄ͣ͐͢ͅO̥̮̤̹̲̍̍̋ͭͩ̓͊ ̜̣͍̗͖͚̐ͦ̊ͯ̋͒̀͞ͅŠ̴͉ͮ̌̊ͬ͜P̴͉̫̼̞͔̣̙̬̍̿ͤI̸̛̲̯̻̲ͥͥ̋͛̆ͮ̃̉C̢̙̽͊͠ͅE͇̣ͣ̆̑̂̉̉́?̯͔̰̟͌̈́͛̓͂̾͆̀̀ ̛̮̪̘̰͈̓̉͒ͧͫͭͧ͐͘͢H̷̘̠̳̥ͯ̌̇̎ͨ͗̅A̩̱̣̍͐ͬͧ͒̚͟͡V̧̯͉̯̪̙ͪ̀̌ͮ͛̓Eͩ̈́͋̾̓͏̴̹̮̟̱̹̹͉ ͕͍̙̹̜̰̘͉̩ͥ̐̾͒͗͂̐͐̓͠Ṡ̱ͯͯͪ̓́P̺̬͉͔̰̒ͭ̋͟Į͔͍̲͈͓͖ͨͥ͝C̻̱̱͇̰͉̰̰̺̅̐̓̓͟͡E̢͙̫̱̗̫̐͗͊̒͋̉̀͠?̨̜̠̝̟͓̳̏̏ͫ͋̒ͧ̂͞ ̧̡̢̹̉̑ͭ͐̊H̵̶̱̭̐̓ͭ͐ͪ͊A̙̲̜̩̘̪̙͙̱̅͑̌ͫ̋ͩͦ̒͝V̝̠̭̾ͪ̍́̀̐́̚͢͠E̻̜͉͔̥̝̊́̈̔̀̍ͤ͢͜͝ ̵͖̘̳̭ͥ̚P̲̳̙̫̒͋ͫ̐̐̏͠I̶̛̱͇̬̔ͤ̉ͦ̀T͒ͮ͑͂̑ͨ̚҉͖̠̱̞̪̘̖̪.̨̲͓̜̜̗͓̘̓̾ͤ̌̈́
̛̆̂͛ͪͥ́̚҉̫͍N͖ͮ͛͐ͨ̎͒̐̀E̯̬͎̋̎͐̇ͨ̆ͭ̇͟͞E͎͈̰ͣ͌D̈́ͦ͂̌̇ͤ̓ͅ ̪̼̬ͮ̍ͣ̒̕͡͝ͅM̵̙͔̟̞͓ͭ͆͘O̭͕̙̼̙ͩ̈́̆̈́̋̃̋ͪͯR̡̠̪̟͎͓͇̥ͯ͌̉̀̄ͧ͞Ë́̽͏̰̜̩ͅ ̡̻̤̯̱͖̫̂͋͢Ẻ̴̺̣͓̖̘̺͇͉ͮ̌ͮͯ͂̚L̟̻̔ͨ͋ͭ́ͅV͉̰͍͔̟̭͙̜̫ͪͮͦ͒ͯ͑ͮ̈́̀̀E͒̓͒ͬ̅͏̘͚̮̳͔̭͓S͉̜̣̥̗̫̰̼̓̇̓̀ͭ̏̎ ͔̪͎̜̙̋̂̀͘͟Ț̢̹̍ͬ͠Ỏ̗̭̙̣̽̎̊̆͆͐͝ ̰̟̞̬ͣ̅ͥͥ͌ͮ͟͠ͅḲ̛̹̽̓͗͂ͨͦ͊̑ͅĪ̵̴̡̼̱͙̞̋ͥ̒̃̀Ḷ̬͔̮̦͌̽ͧͩ͒ͣ͞͝L͚̪̭̝͎̯̪̋̆̍́͡.͔̦͓̜͊ͭͬ̍ͮ͜͝͝ ̵̢͖͎̱̹̥͖ͬͭ͂́̒͒͗Ṣ̩̲̥̰̥̤̅͑Ȩ̰̦ͭ̈̐̈́ͣ̆̚͠Ň̷̵̨̮̲̞̘̦̙̦̲Ḑ̓̒͆͂̊҉͓͓̥̟͎͖ͅͅ ̸ͥͮ̚͏̵̱̞̲̭̮̙M̻̹͕̲̝̩ͩͩ͐͂̌ͬ͒̏̀̕O̐̾̏͊ͫͭ͏̜͈͈̤͚̝R͌ͬ̇̋̏ͨͣ͏͚̲͉̕Ȩ̸̹͚̹̥̹̥͍͑̉͛ͧ͟ ̢̺̪̞͈̉̆̑͘Eͯ̅҉͕͓̝̫̘̕L̨͗͗̓ͮ̊͑ͤͨ̀҉͚͔V̋͒͂̀̿͌̀̄͏͖̘̖̩̮͔̬̞E̶̟̦̲̦͍͉̖ͭ̿̋̎̽͑͗̄͆Ș͆͂͛̈̐̀̕ͅ.̴̡̗͔͐̉̊͊̋ͬ̓
̷̭̪̲̫̝͚͚̀̈̿M̵͓̓̈́O̫̰̞̟̞̫̫͐̄͟R̸̠̲̙̙̪̱̋ͦ͗̆͋̓̂̚͢Ę͙̭͓̠̭͎̥̊ͤͦ͂ͤ̄ͩ̅͞ ̠̜͈̮ͩ͛͗̂̽͆̉ͭͅE̶̻͉͚̙͉̦̪͗̏͐̉̎̌̂̑͐L̨̖͖̪̩̼͔̳͑̀̇̿͒ͦ̽͌͢V̯̬̼͎̣̩͖͉̓̃͊̓̆͂ͥ͡Ę̨̳̜͈̬̪̼̣̙̄ͧ͘Ŝ̸̱̹̣̬̻̥̗̘ͧͪͦ̌̑͢.̴̲̟͙̼ͭ̏͝ ̻̭̦̇͗̋ͪ̈́͢͡U̢̢͍̦̗͖̜̍̌ͤ̇̿̐̂̑̓N̶̪̺̜̪̘͇̞̣̒̀̀Ḑ̵̖̍̄͌͂͗ͩE̸̜̪̖̯̩̋ͤ̅̆̃̇R̹͉͉͚̗̫̬̼̺̃ͣͯͣ̓ ̝̤̘͕͚ͤ̂̚M̸̰̮̞̺͎̳̟̩̎̈́ͭ̓Ȳ͛̂̾͏̥͍͟ͅ ̶̺̠͓̓̅ͯ̽̎̅͡J̼̖̜͎̖͈͈͌ͫͯÄ̛̦̠͓̳͇͙̳̃̾̿̐̿ͨD̤͖͚͙̟̜̓ͬͧ̉͘͜͝Ȇ͈͖͔͔̺͎̞͚ͪ́-̟̥̘͓͉̭̮͋͋̋͛̀͂̃͟Hͮͯͪ̆ͬ͐҉̺E̴̫̫̣͓̭͙͔͚͋̿ͩ́ͧ͋̿ͭ͂́E̛͍̣͉̦͙̥ͩ͊̓̔ͨͪL̨̛͎͓͆ͣ̂̉ͪ̈́̀Ḙ̛̩̤͕͚̻͊ͨͬ̎͢D̻ͦ̍̓ ̴̨̖͓͓̞͙͈̪̰ͬ̌̀̋͞B̢̟̤̳͎̖̜̤̘ͣ̐ͧ͌̈͛͋̚O̵̬͓͈̬̖͉̓͊ͣǑ͖̹̪͕͍̠̈́̿̑ͫ́̀͝T̴̝̞̻̟̭̤̘̲̓ͭ̊ͭͩ̊͗ͣ.̜͔̹͚͉̾̈ͩ̊͆̌̔͐͑

Ŗ̃̿̽͊ͤ̋̚͏͔̻̲O̴͍̱̥ͩͬ̅̾ͫ̏̅͜Ṷ̷̢̠̙̘̑ͭ̏G̙̩̦̒ͣͫ̇Hͪ̃ͧͧͦ̚͏͍̦ ̡̯̹̎̑̌̎ͧͩ̏C̻̟̯̎ͩͦ̉̊ͪ̉̿I̗͍̣̮̟͐̏ͦ̏͗͋̏̚R̴̢͔͙͕̣͙͔̃̂̾̒͡C̵̲̟͖͕͈̓̀̾ͫ͑͐̇̏̀͞L̩̬̠̰͋̇ͯ̑̀́̕E̶̹͍͖̪̳̥͙ͦ̑̽ͪ̿ ̛̭̊ͨ͑͛͌͋O̡̱̜͕̓ͭ̓̎͘F̮͎̳͎̻͈͓̱̘̃͗̆̋̊ ̡̜̥̞̮̿̓͗ͩͪB̶̺̰͚̮̬̠̽̏̌̿̂͂ͥ͒̕ͅO̷̵̟̘͎͖̤̽ͪ͂̾̆̅̚N̵͎̩̦̘̥ͧ̀͢Ȩ̯͈̝̺͙͈̋ͧ ̴͖͓̥̬͕͇̺̘̎̄̋S̶̜̫̼̥̱̝̼̽ͬ͒ͪ̆̑̏U̔̍͛̆͌̿ͬ͊͏̶̠̩̝R̨̩̭̻͙̈͊͑ͯ̎ͭ͆͘R̋̒͗ͦ̌̔ͩ͏̸̭̮̭͉̻͈̱̱O̵̳̮̯̘̳̺̟͍̍̿U̴̘̲̼̮̳̇̈́͗̏̍̇̉̀̕Ǹ̻̼̯̭ͣ̍͗͌̓́͘D̹ͬͣͫ͜Ḯ̋ͩͤ̈́͒͜҉̭͓̦͔͓̩̞̪Ņ͓̭̓͡ͅĠ̢̢͖͕̻͛̒̈́̚͞ͅ ̸̢͔͓ͯ̽ͭT̶̷̼̓ͦͪͥ̿ͅH̴̹͍̱̪̼̗ͦ͋É̡̦̳͖̦̋̈́̋̂̌ ͉̭ͧ̾ͩ̆ͭ͜P̶̥̦͎̭̬̪̱̒O̸̴̪͚̳̟͚̘̎̈͌P̰̻͉̥͓̾ͥ̊͆͘U̧̩̹̘̟̣̬̲͓̬̒̄̃̒͌L̎ͨͭ̈́ͯͭ͏̜̫̖̭̣̠̩͈A͒̆̾ͦͮ̑ͮ̍҉͔̘͚̬Ṫ̙̳̲̳̯͈͕̠̔̈́͜Ī̺͖͍̳͈̭̱͚̠̋ͯ̽̎ͣ́͟Ő̙͍̮͍̿͋̆̌͂͑N̮̯̗̜͔̦̫̳ͨͭ̅̿ͩͦ̒̔̊'̵̵͎̬̞ͭS̑̅̍͘͏̡̦̥͍ ̤̜̱̄̈̂͐̌̎̏̚N̶̟̣̩̱̺ͬ̄̃̿͛̓E̛̫͎ͮ̑̌̔̓̓̇̅̃͜͜C̫̼̫͚͊ͦͤ̋ͥ͋̓K̰̻͓̝͎͕̳̱̚͟ͅ.̷ͯ̀̀͋̈͆͡͏͓̪̹̯̝̩̝
̡̻̯̌ͫ͛̾ͣͬ̊̅ͥT̓͆̿̉̿̿̽̀͏̦̟̦̘̙̞I̮͍͉ͬͭ̕G̴̷̯̪̰̬̺͌̍̌H̒ͯ̍ͫ̇̀͛̑̆͏̥̫Ť̳̫̪͖͙̏͌̌ͦͧ̍̎ͬE̡͔̘͎̣̖̳͓͈͍̋͠N̼̻͓͓͈̞͎̎ͅỈ̗̣ͬͯͣͩͣ̇͘Ṇ̪͈̱͈͔͍͖̃͌͛͡G̨̭̰ͧͥͭ͒ͦ̎͠ ̴̧̻̜̺̩͒ͭ̄W̴̟̫̘̰̰͍͋ͬ̾ͫ̀ͅI̢͕̠͎̒͒̅ͪͯ́͜T͊͐͗̿̄͏̥̮̗̤͜͢H̗̯̬͈̹̲͍̜̆ͤͮ͋̿ͭ̃̽͜ͅ ̟͒̽T̨̛̼̰̺͍͍͖͕̐̎̈͌͠H͖̠̞̹̟̯̓̃͘͢Ę̡̜̟͍̈́̾ͪ̒̅͋̔ͧ ̷̨̖̹͉ͩͤ͛ͥ̌P̵̢̞̳̤̱͙͖̣̍Ȓ̜̰͉̖̩̲̿͒̀I̢͇̻͎͙̬̻͕͛ͫͫ̾͜͜C̸͚͇̹̠̣̹̉͑͊̎͌͒͘͝ͅE̟͔̼̙̤ͤ ͎̞̅̿ͮ̿̑̋O̷̢̱̼̊̐̈́̏͌F̶̲̤̲̬̗͖͍̱̫ͧͪ͊ͥ̋̕͝ ̯̮͚̌̓͟ͅŤ̴̲̞̬̻̘͚̪̊͆̔͢A̺͓̰̦̫͙̹ͦ́͘͡ͅN̤͉̤͚̗̦͐̇ͪD̸̖̲̰̹͉̦̣̼̥ͣ́ͮ̆ͪ͂̚U̶̞̣̜ͧ̓̌͠ ̷̨͇̼͂ͧ̽ͫ̂̚͜S̡̨̱̍̃̓͌̂̽̐ͧͅA̖̩̪̠̪̫͉̠͑̉̏͌͗Ư͈̹͉͓̫̓ͨ͒̋͂ͬS̫̜͓̭̰͈̟͕͚̏ͧͧͦẠ̪̱͉̩̇ͯ̏̒̄̂̍͠G̶̺͚̗͎͕̜͉̤̃ͮ̂̇ͬ̑́͆̀E̸̗̣͔̬̖̜̾͜͝.̠̪̰̍̓̿̎̅̒ͦ̓
̶͈̠̫͓͌̔ͨ́͢F̯͓͔̹̱̯ͫ͒ͪL̶̩̬̜͇̼̮͎̬͊ͩͨ̄̂͝E̛̼͍̤̖̺̣̻͎̭͆̓̈́̾͂̍͆̏̕Ȩ̰̗̖͚ͥ̑̃ͮͣ̇̚ ̵̲̙̝̙͚̩̦̈̓͋ͮ͝Į̛̭̟̭͈̖̣͈͚̒̿̄ͭ͗̂̔ͧ̉͝N̢̳̫̯̠̳̜͇͎̮̅͂T̺̟ͩͧ͗ͥ̾̽Ō̧̖̞̯̪̹ͬ̃̂̾̀ͧ ̺̺̀̅̆̓ͣ͜T̵͚͖̮̜̏̂ͨ̕H̠̜̠͔̼͚̮̖͆͐͌̎̑̌̾E͉̳̱̖̖͉ͯ̔ͬͨ̈́̿̆ͣ͑͡ ̢̪̠͓̥̣͔̗͈̙̓͌̌̃̈ͦ̚W̡̯̣̫͓̖͑ͫͤ̀̃̾͜͝Ạ̴̖̩͍͎͓͈̉̄ͯ̍ͫͥ́͜ͅS̡̪̤̪̫̰̺̪̪̔̾ͥ̏̾Ṯ̺̯̻͙̼̗̈͌ͤE̛̥͓̥̩̩ͭ̅ͩͅS̮̠͍ͫ ̴̤͔͍͍̲̺̗̞͛͑ͦͣͨA͉̝̤̍ͧ̏͐͌N̷͓̱̯̗̠̗͇̯̋̆ͦͦͦͬ̒͝ͅD͖̤̲̣͈̖͂ͮ̄͜͞ ̡͈͍̩̎ͥ͋ͨ̚F̅̿̎҉̭̣̬̣͔̬̱̬̹͜E̱͕͎̭̯̹̟͆E̺͉̥̪̣̼̾̍̆ͣ̓͒D̞̞̮͈ͬ́ͣ͂̈́̚͟ ̪̼̓̅̔ͪͯ̏̂̚Ţ̷̶̝ͪ̍͒H̭̱͈̳͐̚͘͟Eͥͯ̈́̂̈̑ͦ҉̛҉̰̞͉̙̲̮ ̥̝ͪ͐͛̾͂͒̆ͣ͞S̶̜̣̞͙̭̳͉ͯ͂ͧ͐̆ͭ̿ͅC̜͈̻̒ͧͩ̑͂ͤ̉̿R̞͇͇͕̫̞͇͋̅͒̇̈́ͩ͘A̫̥̜̩͍͕͕̰̽̊͆͋ͯ͑̂͠͡B̗̓̆̐̅ͭ.ͩ̊͆ͭ̃͏̯̹̰̙͚̖̖ͅ
̥͎͇̝ͫ̐̏̈̏̀̀B͊̄ͩ͛̂̿̇̍̚͏̶͕̥̯̮̯͠O̹͕ͭO̸̞̞͖̟̍ͧ͟T̨̞̱̫͎͈͙̲̃ͤͣ͐̇̔̉̍͜S̖̪̽̂͐̏ͧ͆͂̉͟.̞͓ͮͩ ̸͓̤̻͍̾̐̏̋Pͤ̑̉́͗̑ͤͣ҉̸̗̥̱̣̖̬̬Ì̯͂ͥ̏̉̌̔ͯL͉̫̎̔͞Ę̞͓̱̖̎̓̅͐̔ͭ͠S̷̳̯̐͂̌͛͆ ̛̬̬͇̟͕͉̰̪̿ͫ̾ͥ̏͢͠Ȏ̵̴̯͇̖̯̖̞̺́ͨ̔̅ͨ͑͋̒Fͧ҉̢̦̟͎̫̠͞ ̛ͣ̅̈́҉̺̝̞̪̠͎B̮̺͊ͮ́O̶̡̺͉͖̦͇̼̙͑̅O̶̘̳̗̗̜̯͒͂̾ͦ̅͛T̘̩̟̹̻̘̣̼̆̆̔ͨ̆͒̾͘S̯̗̰͚̩̝ͭ̾͗̒̅̚͝ ̷̱̪̂͒ͮ̔̓ͮ̀͞A̔͊̉ͭ͒͑́̀̉͏̪̥͉̦͚̰̕N͍̲̘̮͒͂ͦ͆͂ͬ͋̚͜͡ͅD̼̲͔̙͔͔̹ͥͣ́͋̔̉̓̓͒ͅ ͉͎̞̏ͬͭ̋̍͒̊̕͠B̸̯̩̙̻̈͑L̵͚̼͈͒̈ͩ̐ͮ͊̽̌̕Ỏ̵͈͉͔̋̑̍͊́O̷̧̦̤̪͈̘͚͋͋ͪ̾ͥ͗̑̚͞D͎̼̪͈͛͂͐̀ͬ̒̊͊͡.̗̫̝̅ͭ̽̽ͦ͟ ̙̦͉ͧ̋̀̆͌̊́͟F̂̐ͥ͏̭̗͙̼͔̟ͅÍ̴̼͇͉̙͎̼ͯ͛ͦͤL̛͙̝̔ͣ́L̽͐̿ͣ͌ͭ͒̓ͩ͏̴̖͞E̸̼̠͗͗̂̉̓̀̕D̪͇͎̣̺̽̈́̄͟ ̊ͦ̓͑͆̅͛̆̀̕҉̻̤͇̗̝͇W̖̞̫͇͇ͫͧ̉̃̐̇̓̔̇I̡͎̠̩̺̗̯̓͌ͫ̆͢͡ͅŢ̶͙̺͇̻̔̂̀Ḧ͕̭̬̩̫̓͗̀̈̚ ̨͖̻̉͆ͤ̅̏B̡̩͎̫̪̙̬̥̆̎L̠͔̩̜͈̝͙̫̟̆͆̊͆̂̾O͚͕͈̅̈̿̕O̬̲̯ͬ̃ͨ́ͯ̚͜͢D̡̨̥̫̜͔̭̳͕̈́̂̄̀ͪͬ.̦͓̅ͥͣͪ̕͟
̧̢̛͙̍ͥ͌̑ͤD̃̐̽҉̵̳̹̯͕̠̩̟̯͖Ṙ̴̰͚̱͔̻ͬ̓ͣ̈́̋I̵̬̳̯͖͐͋͗N̡̗̮̬̘̮͌̋ͤ̾ͬ̆ͅK̑ͮ́̐̈ͤ҉̧̧̙̤̝̝ ̵̦͖̤̂̏̎ͬ̉͜F͖̤̤̫̠ͧ̓R̼̺͚̠ͣ̏̾ͭ̆ͯ̚O̤̳̘͚̦ͤͦ̚͡M̧̠̮̤̙̔̆ͩͣͣ̇̌̕͞ ̟̦̘̦͔̱̾̽̔̅ͣ͆̾̃͝͡T̟̘͙̬̾̿Ḥ͖͚ͨ͝Ę̀́ͯ̌ͣ̅̽̀҉͔͖̥͟ ̴̠̗́̽͡H̙͚͔͓̙̹ͩ͂̏̒ͭ͋͘Ȅ̩̠̱͓̠̱̭̼̊͊͞ͅȄ̢̻̰͋L̨͚͎͔̞̈́́͝.̝͖̤̮̜̦̲͂͐͂͊͋̊ ̴͇̯̳̲̣̺̤̽̈́B̨̗̱͙̞̭̰̎̋̄͢L̬̪̘̺̻̠̝̟͎ͯ̅ͧ̅̕͠O̧̡̳̻͖͇̲̦̣̽́O̳͍̮͇̬̼͔͑̾̿ͭͦ̕D̛̫̦̀ͣ͐̈́͌̚ ̧̡̬̫̫̦̯̊̈̑̂͆̚A͂ͨ͌̀ͣ̿ͫ͝҉̪̻̩N̷ͧͮͬ͊̾͗͐́҉͚͓̹̩̘͇̳͕ͅD̷̵̼̱͚͈͚̲̝̓̇͒ͩ̆̍̈́̚ͅ ̞̩̲̄̇͢Ș͔͚̖͋̓͂͐ͯ͡C̷̥̺͍̫̻͓̞̠͊ͧ̂̓̃́ͭ̀ͅŖ̴̛͇̜̊ͫ͛́͋͋ͯ͌A̵̮̠͖̖̎ͭ̅͒ͤ͑͜B̐͒̇̀̿̾ͦ҉̠̘.̶̯̮̞̂͛ͭ̇ͧ͒͗ͮ́
̶̴̧̼͉̞̝͔͇̹̰ͩ̎Ş̷̣̃ͪͪ͜C̨̥̼͙̮̠̬̒͋ͫͦ͂ͥ͂̏́͞R̶̡̬͇̤̻͖ͮ̈́̅̏̊A̬͎̲̦͉ͬ͗̎͂̅͞B̸̡̟̟ͣͭ͐̂͐ͬ ̰̤̤͈̟̦͎̽ͨͨ͑̿ͭͬ̃̄B̝̗̫̘͇̎ͤͥ̀R̜͚͎͖̾ͨͦͫ͋̑̚Ą̹̰̮̺̟̣̔͌ͯͬ̈ͦͯI̧̠̫̜̫̻ͯ̃̇̐̽͠N̵̵̫̙̣̯̝̠̬͔̓̆S̗ͥ̌̍͊́.͋̉͗͂̎̀̈̑̂͠͏̜͎̻̤̙̮̟ ̧̻͔̖̏̏̅ͫ͒̈́̆ͯB̴̮̹͈̦̐ͭͧ́R̫̘̬̘͚̐͒̃͛ͭ̏̍A̢̛͍̟̙͑̔̏ͬ͊̃̕I̛͓̗̹̜̗͍̪̙̎ͭ͛̅̆͗͗N̡̘̝͇͚̰̗̘͒̽̇̚͞S̍ͦ͂҉̻̲ ̴̑ͪ҉̺̙̼̜F̬̻̜̘̙̂ͨ̌̽̌̒̕ͅͅͅÔ͆ͩͥ̀ͧ̃̚̕҉̺̦̰̘R̵̖͐ͨ̎̾͒ͫ͝ ̥̜̖̗̣̳͚͊̽̽ͧ̓̀̀ͅT̰͍͕̲͔̊̎̽̀͗͞H̷̦̰̫͗͌̆͗͌ͧ͜Ẹ̢̟͚̖̜͕ͯ͗̇̔̑̿ͩ̈ ̏̽͌̑̓͗ͦ͏̷̵̟͇̼̭̼̫R͉͖̟̲͇̓̃͗ͯ̀̔͌̽̕E͔̝̭̦̒̎͂̄ͩ͡͡D̪͎͈̱̥͍̅̆ͫͮ͘͟͝-̵̫̭̺̲̟̥̿ͨ͠S̷̞͎̗̞̽ͧ̎ͪͮ̅T̥̺̱̙͉̗̝̉͂͛ͅǪ̥̣͎͇ͫ̈́̄͘N̴̴̡͔̗̲̱͍͔͗̐̐̓͗̆̏Ę̜͉̩̘̃̅̆̍D̶̛̝̼̺͇̞͓ͨͤ͐ͦ̄́̚ͅ ̝̻͚̲̤̩̲̟̉͌ͮͭͥ̒̌̚͢C̍̅҉̶̙͈̼͇͠I̵̢̺͑̇̄͌̅͒̽ͤ͗͢Ṭ͇̣̥̐̿͑Ỳ͍̻̲͇ͫ͊̅ͣ̿ ̖̖̰̹͕͕̒͒ͨ͑̄̀͡Ǫ͕͉̰̥̯͙͈ͨͪͧ̋̇͞F͕̰͖̦̞͉͍̃̄̚ ̹͕͉̞̘̮͉̐͐̍̎̍͛̚̚B̨̨̻̜̱̖̤ͥͣ̿ͧͦͥͧͅǪ͓͕̘͎͖̺̝̝̇́̋͒̐̌̚̕N̸̝͎ͦ͡Ē̸͙͔͚͉͖̫͇͐ͫͩ̊Ş̩͈̭̥͕͖̖̞͐̓̕͡.̧̦̲̝̖̗͙̀̔́͝
̷̳͖͇̬͎̖̥̝̤̾ͮ͐ͤͥ̒D͚̫͒̓͆̋̾ͯͯ͜Iͩͧ̉̿̓ͩ͛͊͏̰̱̗̣̰E̳̟͚͈͂̐̍̐ ̼̭͋ͮ͡D̛̠ͦ̄ͫ͒̅ͫ͞I̷͖̲̔̂ͭͥͥͬͪͬ̓͝Ḛ̴̼̠̻̐̿ͣ̐̊̓ͩͫ͂͘͝ ̼̬̟͕͒̋͗D̴̡̻͖̱͆͗̕I̪͈͓̦̬̭͊ͭ͑͒̇̈͢Ẹ̝̜̞͙͕̯͂͑̒ͭͨͥ͘ ͖̞͋̄̀D͖͉̣̄ͤ̏̚I̩͇̼ͬ͊ͯ̇̀̚ͅE̺̙͚͈͚͚͖͂ͯ̏̄̀͢ ̫̖͛͝D̷̖͕̙͍̆͂̄̋̎͂͑̓̊I̙̖̩̽ͧE̡͎͙̫̭͇̳̝ͦ͋̐̔͗̾̊͂́ ̨̠͓̺̯̰͊ͥ̽̃̃́I̗̎̾̏̍Ṅ̷̲͉̋͋̆͢͟ ̢̡̞͉̣̝̐̌̑̾̑̇̏̄Y̸͉̺̅̾͌ͬ̒̒̇̓͜O͓̙̝͚̺̥̫ͨ́U̸͖̱̎͊̈́͌̎ͯͨ̒͛͘͠ͅR̜̗̫̠̭͉̺̣̰ͬ́̆̋ͦ̄̉̚ ̶̛͖̰̳͓̦̰̲̍̏̾̂ͧͮA͔̥̮͇̎͂̽̔̒͗̓̐͐̀͠ͅP͚͚͎̬͓̝̭̮̄̈̄͌͑̌̉ͨA̵̶͚̮͓͔͈̋̋R̝̹̽ͧ̍͢T̡̘̻͕͉̩̙͊͆ͫͭ̓̄͡M̵̲̱͉͚̣̃ͤ͗̒͊̕E͍͔̟̩̹̝͑ͣͣͨ͝ͅN͈̱̲̺̞̩̟̺ͩͩ̿̀̕T͙̘̮̒̏.̛̟̖̙͓͇̣̌́̈̇ͦ̅ ̲͉̰̭̪͕̮͍̆͗G͖̝ͣ̇͊͗̾͗̀͟Ṙ̷̡͕͔͖͂ͮͯ͆̏̊İ̼̹͙̠̪̝̙̥ͧͬ̀͑͆ͩ͗͜͟͝T̤͍̪͉̤̱͉ͬͥͫ̒͆̏̚͡.̳̠̽͊͞
̷͙̓͒̕S̠̣̑̊ͤ͒͆̓̍̌͜O͈̙͓͎͖͎̝̹̥͐̆ ̮̥̥̫͌̓ͣ̓͑ͫ̂̂M͔̳̼̠̳̬ͫ̀̃́̾̒͐̈͢U̧̠̪̩̗͒͛ͥͣ̍̍ͥͧC̬͚̲͈̏̊ͪͬ̆̾̀͘ͅĤ̴͕̫͖̖͍́̏̆̚̕ ̷͍̂̓̑ͯ̇͋̆́G̪̟̉͐R̹͚̺̤͈̯͚ͦ̊͗ͩ̓͜Į̷̭͂̎̓̏̈́ͩT̄̈ͭͮ҉̷̟̞̙.̈́̑̇ͫ̆͗͋҉͍̲̭̜͎ ̨̠̳̻̦͎͕̙͗̅̉ͤ͋ͨ͢ͅS̳͖̹̤̯͍̈̏͛͝ͅͅO̘̯̰̞ͭ͋ ̤ͧ̑̇̆̇̾ͧ̒G̋͒͏̣̭̱͖͇͙̹̦R̯̉̔̌͢I̴̷̖̯̳̼̋͂̈̏ͅͅT͔͎͇̣̬͍͇̙̈́͗͌͗T̴̡̨̥̳̹ͩ͒Y̶̲͎̅͊́.̪͚̆ͪ̃ͣ̔͒̆͑

K̇ͬͦ͢҉͚͍̟̮͔͇I͖͉̅̿́͘Ľ̺̘̖̬ͦͬ̎̑̌ͦ̂̀L̶̙̫̻̰͎̠͒̑̓ͣ͑ ̡͉̝͆̒͊ͭͬ̓̔A̵̖͎̥͎̹̘͚͆ͦ̈́ͥͩ͐ͅL̼͎̮̝̜̥̘̜̎͋̏͂͛͜L̡͈̗̭̦͌͋̏̚ͅ ̼̦̣͖̄̒̓ͪ̒̔͢͠T̨͇̪͖̞̞͙̹̘̍̎H̡͈͓̜͚͓̦̟̟͐͐ͯ̊̚Ê̛̠̼̤͙̮̞͙̦̖ͩ͒̃ͧ̌̈́ ̸̹̯͙͔ͥ͊̃̏ͤ̇̐̓T̤̰̩̃Ẹ̺̱̇̍ͩ͌̉͠M̵̴̠̯̙ͣ̇̈̿P̶̢͙̲̹̹̝̠͚͉̲̀ͬ̔͘L̡̨̦̬̰̫̬̀̃́̆͆̄̽͑̂Ä̼́̈̆͐̑͑̈̆͘͡R̶̗̳̦ͥ̌̈͜S̸̞̪̼̩̀̈́͗̍̅ͩͦ̃.̠̖̟ͯͣ̅̃͗ͅ ̸̠̹̖̞̳̦̙̲̼̉̃͂̍̍̅ͦ͡K̊̋̍͆̊͏̶̱͇̗̦̮͞Į̫͚̜̙͍͉̱̞̼͊̏ͧ͆ͥ͠L̶̦̮̗͊͒ͨ̾ͮͨ͊L̷͍̲̽͆ͩ̆ͯ͞ ̘͉͉̅ͯ͛͛͛̑͝T̲̺̭͚̏̏̈ͣ͐̚̚͞H͍̣̠͗̿ͣ͊ͧ̓̽̆͐̀ͅẸ̗̦͔́̀ͮ͊͋̐͝ ̡̤̫̦̻̮̿̈́̋ͦG̜̼͇̳͓͍̤ͧ̎͝ͅA͉̯̙͊͑ͤ͒̏̕J̓̎ͯ̄͏̛͙͖̭̹̤͔̝͙͞.̨͓͖͍͙̦͗̊͘͝ͅ
̨̦͕̝̭̯͎͗͝S̤͎͍̞̻̿̄̅̐̽̄̉̏O͇̗̼̲̮̭̳̤̿͊̈̽͌͗ ̸̰͓̟͖̻ͨ̅̂͡M̷̗͌ͯ͌̆̃ͪ̅̿͟Ų̖͍̞̟͎̙͚͛̈͑̓͡C͎͓̲̰̘̱͆ͫ̑̇̏ͩ͘H̴͍̖͖̪̮̲͎͊̀̄̈̏̄̌͡ͅ ̶̟̲̱̝̩̲̩̭̋ͥ̒̑̀͟G̜̠̲͖̗̭ͮͨͦͪ͊ͣ͑́R͎̖͖̺̗̫̥̰̈́ͦͧ̄̽Į̥̯̳̩̻͔̰̱͈̇̇͡͡T̵̨̙̹̣̓ͫ̈́.̡̭͇̿ͫͧ͗͞ ͛̾͒̉ͥ̎͛ͧ҉̛͙͕̀Tͫ̔̾͊ͧͭ͏̝̯H̛̹͈̟̥͖̣ͩ̈̓̽̆̀͘E̟͕̹̪̮͉͉͎̽̎̏͛ͮ̀̀ ̷̫͇̗̗͎̦͔̻̱̃̇̓̉G͕͍͚͙̭͌̓͋̓͌ͯ̾͂R͖̣͕̤̻̻̱̞͌̆̑̾̂ͦ̏͂Ï͉͍͔͋̅T̴̟͚ͯͣ̄͂̾ ̨ͧ͛ͣ̈̈ͦ̐ͧͩ͏̙͎̜̯I̷̗͓̮̩͎̘͊ͮ͒͂̊̃̈ͤ̄́͠S̴̤̬̤̥̣̦̜ͯ̅̉ͦ̑̅ͯ͟͞ ͩͬ̅̉҉̴͔͚̪͖̕Ḛ̙͔̠͚̫̠͕ͥͮ̋͐ͮ͘N̜͉̰̏͆ͮ̓͌͒̓ͧ͢͟D̡̫̦̹̒̎̇̈̉ͦL̸̖̘͙̞̼͂ͯ͗̄̒͜͜E̿̋ͭͮͦ͆̊҉̶̰̖̺͎Ș̫͌Ŝ̷̡̛̤̮͈̳̲͈̥̖ͩ̉ͯ́̌ͮ̉̑.͉̙̝̻͖̥̍͋ͯͯͬ͒ͭ͞
̝̱̠̘͓͑̈́̅̑͜Ị̵̲ͣͧ͊̂͂ͣͬ̚N͇͎̣̩̥̹ͦ̿͌̋̕͝͝ ̡̮̂̔ͫ̋͂̃ͣ͒̂Y̦̥̳ͫͬ̄͗͐͝͝O̸̡̡̝̪̾̚ͅȖ̟̜͛ͯͭͤ́͋̓́R̖͔̬̖͎ͭ̾̌͜ ̲̦̘ͫͮ͂̐̈́̈͊̾T̫̬͕̮̟̰̤̮̭̀ͣ̈́͆͗ͯ̽ͪ̆̀͞͝H̡̰͍̘̜̫̻ͨ́R̷̖͚̥͙̲̍̏ͨ̇̀͊ͮͩ́͡Ō͔͚͇̦̌̽̇ͫ̄͢A͔͈͌͆̓͠͞T̐͏̠̦̣̳͜,̝̼̤̲͚̗̙ͤ́ ̸̯̲̪̙̩̻̓̍̏̑̿ͪ̀͘F̸̡̟̳̬̠͇̓ͨͤ̿̉͋ͫ͌I͚̼͉͖͉̩̮͍̾͂̎͗́L̨̻̘̫̖ͯ̀̐̓̊̔̕ͅL̲͎̺ͥ̌͆͒̄ͤ̍̀I̛̗͍̗̿̐͐ͤ͊̔ͨ͢͝N̊͏̝G̡̙̱̳͓̻̗ͦ͟͝ ̵ͤ͊̌͗ͪͯ͏̱̺̗͈͉͕̰Y̶̬̱͍̲̰ͦ̈̊ͧͤ̉Ơ̵̠̪̐̍ͪͪͬ̎̌ͦ̉ͅÜ̖͓̩̖̯͕̲ͨ̑ͮR̸̺ͩ̂͗̔ ̓̃ͦ͛̈̈́͊͟͞͏̰̹̯L̶̫̻͖̙̝͔̗̟̂̅̄̎̐̽ͯͬ̀͜U̖͇ͭ́̀ͬ͒̈́̚͡ͅN̳̦͔̳̯͚̤ͧͧ͌ͫ̓͌̔ͩ́G͐̌ͨ҉̛͕͔̤̱̤͇S̷͕̺͚͙͕̜̩̟͌̍̑ͧ̎̽̄.̡͍̭̙̳̺̬̥͐̿̐̔
̩ͨ͛̊́S̮͕͍̱̼̺͔̆́̌̐ͨ͆̅ͅU̢̞͙̝̻͎̹͒F̮̪͔̝͈̻̌ͥͫ̌͗̈͘F̷̵̗̹̫̑̂Ǫ̖̟̳͈̪͕̻̺̋ͭ̎̊̈̿̀͞Ċ̨̊ͭ̓̊ͤ͏̞̯̕A̷̗͕̻͉̞̩̤̖ͪͮͤ́ͬTͩ̈̐͐̇̊̎͗҉̮̞̪̮͓̞͖͞Ę̶̻͖̥̻͇̗̬ͮͮ̅ͦ̑̚ ̛̛̭̣͗͂̒Ȉ̟̗̜͙̑̀͘Ṇ̶̾ͯͥ͌ͭͧ̈́ͫ̾́ ̖̫͖̺̥̦̟̊ͥͯ̄̿ͨͪ͟T̪̽̿ͧͤ̔͐H̰̪͖̫ͮ͗ͨ͂̈̕Ē̺̩̖̪͖̪̱̈ͩ͑̚ ̵̞̤̭̝̻ͫ͑͆̄̏͘B̵͇̤̹̝͑̉ͣ͠L̥̞ͯ̓͜͝A͎͚͖̠̼̩ͧ͌́̚͘C̞̳̯̉́̉̓K̼̣͓͈̠̫͈͑ͤͥ̓ͩ́͘ͅ ̴̡̡̗ͣ̏̓̍̎̄̓ͯC͈̭̫͔͍͍̤̬ͭ̀͌Ȋ̷̯̼͎̗͕̦͖͇͌̑̀́T̷̲̭̳͂̍̄͌ͯ̐̎́̚͘Y̦̰̭̘̲̻͉͙̗̌ͧ̚.͎̭ͦ̒ ̛͔͒̀Ẹ̢̡ͯ̀N̋͞͏̡͙͍͇͚̙̗̝̟D̷̵͈̱̮̝̲̽ͥ̔ͯͤͨL͕͇̫̞͉̦̭̮͉ͮ͌ͦ͑̂ͯ́E̸̥̹͙̪͉̜̮͒̈́̊̈S͖͔ͫ̓͒̌ͦ̍̅́͝Ş̢̥̜̆ͦͣ ͨ̆̔̅́͏̼̞̯̻̹Ḃ͔̩̼͎̿͜Í̧̹̳̗͕͚ͦͩ̍͟Ģ̠̪̫̱͇̎ͤͪ̈̓S̢͖͖̟̲̉̐̌.͇̎ͫ̇ ̹̹̰̼̳̝͍̘̌ͯ̉E͒ͬ̃̄ͣ̄̄ͫ̚̕͟͏͎̹̪̤̲̻N̦̣͍̮̦̜͕ͯ͆͆̇͆̚D̏̇͏͎̫͖̩͡Ļ̺̤̲̗̯̜̠ͭ̌̉̍͒̔̚E̷̡͂͗̅̅҉̥͉̦͖̺̭̞̺Ṣ̢̝̹͔ͬ̓̎ͥ̀͢S̨̲̰̗̻͈̖͐́̈́̉ͅ ̶̺̻̣̭̺̺̪͆S̛̞͙͕̳͋̑ͨͫͥͨ̿̓ͯM͕͚̖͖̈́̆ͫ̚̕͘A̧̿̾͏̘͙̭̱͇̫̬̖͎L̦͒̄ͩ͛ͫ̄̂̚͟͠͠L̴̸̞̥̩͚͉̝̹̔ͬͪ̃͆̾̑́̚̕S̵̳̩̱̦̩͈̝̬̳͌ͫͨ.̢̯͚̹̍́ͤ̉̕
̶͕̹̗͆͛̑ͮͣͩͧA̷͍ͤ̆ͧ͘L̻̰̼̘͍̑͑ͬ̓̊L̶ͧ͏͖̰͎̩̦ ̶̰̲͈̮ͦͥ͆͗̈͑ͫ̚D̴̴̼̺͈̻͂ͭͤ͗̔̚͠Í̷͈̻̃͗̎ͦ̄̚̚Ę̷̸̜̘͕͎̺ͦͤͧ̋ͅ ͈̫̙̜̘̜ͤ̄̈̌͘͢T̰̳̗̤̮̘̒͊̄͋̃͂̌͂́Ó̗̝̼̭͈͕̍ ̴̻̺̙͉̬̄͐͑̊̓ͅT̨͖͉̮̭͖̆H̴̛͓̙͇̞̙͎̬͕ͣͮ̉̓E̥̤̣̖͛̿̓̾̽͗̐̚̚͘ ̪̰͍͖̩̻ͯ͌̍ͥͧ̆͋ͮͯT͇͉̝̺͔̳̥̆͊͟E͚͕̤͕̭̻͇͛ͯͪ̊ͮ̀M̵̜̜̮̪̜ͭ͋̋̀ͣ͠ͅP͒́ͤ̔̆ͮ͏͏̯͔̰̺̗L͆ͯ҉̶͕A̡̡̘͔͇̜̣̔̅ͅR̵̠̖̳̙̥̮͋ͨͫͥ͑̎́ͥȘ̻͊ͥͣ̈́͑͑̐ͅ.̊̍̀҉͖̻͙̤̦̺͎̝͝ ͕͇̅͛ͨK̛̙̲̭͊̂̓ͧ͡Ĭ̢̨̪̯̗̺͉͓͚̬̑L̡͙̮͆̆̍̎Ḷ̵͍̘̥͂̋̽̉ͥ ̧̱̦̤̌ͅŸ̴̮̦̹̩̂ͭ̀͘Ǒ̖̮̗̩͉͖͖͇͑ͥ͘͡U̇̓͛̋̑̈́͏̙̞̲͓͍̬͞R̸̫̲̼̳͔̞͍̟ͭͣ̇ͪͫͭ̑ ̵̵̻̓ͯ̉̈̆͞P̥̮̤̮ͫ̏̽͗̑ͣ̍L̩̪͚̭̤̤͍̖̅ͥͧ̾͋̈͟O̢̡͐ͫ̅̆ͪ͗̋̋̇ͅT̖̞͙̳̭̉͊̏̈̍̓̉S̶̞̠̝͖̝̩̹̜͕̃̆̓̌͛̎̈͜͠.̪̙̟̽ͩͣ̍̂̾̋͗ ̌̍̓ͬ̒͐̓͋҉̗͕̳̫̗̯ͅS̛̘̳̥̜̙̠̭̈́̄̾̍͌̓Ȏ̮͍͔͈̣̼͓ͩ̌́͒ͣ̔̀ ̟͖̫̟͕̦̖̫̬̆̄͆̇̊͟G̶̖͚̣̺̬ͮ̔̃̈͒͗ͯȐ̬͕͎͕͒̀ͧ̍ͨ̔ͪ͘͠Ï̪̜̜͙̪̦͓͗͋͜͡T̏͗ͫͭ͌̃͛̇͏̺͈̜̪́͢T̯̜̻͎̤̤̉̌͜͜Ý̨̨͕̺͓̲̎͆̊͒.̵̮̀͒̇͒̋̔͑̓͡
̨̗̫̳͚̝ͩͮ̂̓ͦ̕ͅM̖̮͂̑͊̕͟Ų̠̼̒̆̋ͦ͒̄̑ͧ̀͡D̷̨̮͙͙̠̘̬̰̣̔ͤͧ͆̿̆S̡ͪͨ̇ͥ͌ͫ̓҉͔̭̟̻͓̟͍E̷ͥ͑ͩ̒͒̆̾̍͏̞͇͓̻̥̦͔̲X̴̡͙͚͊̈́̃̒̈ ̷̣͎̖̩͔̺̳ͬ͐̍̉̅ͨ͒͂̊F̢̛̰͇̟̬̟̤̪̓̌̈́͠Ơ̭̹͔͋͑͑ͬ̉̓̿̀͜ͅR̶̄̏͝͏͙̣̯̲͙̘̺ ͒̆͏̖̦͞Ė̢̙̪͕̳͌̆͋̐̍́̚I̵̶̩̲̎ͯ̏ͫ̿͠Ḡ̶ͣͦ͐ͮ͋ͩ̚͏̡̲̺͉H̢̳̖̜͖͓̬̲͙̀T̷̙͖ͩ̿ͬ̎͋̂ͩͅ ̡̳̤̟̠̝̈́̏ͯ̓̓̚H̸̝̙͉̫͖̓ͭ̈́̆̐͋̒̚͞O̳̟̥̟̩͓̻̖̘ͯ̿́ͨ̉̑̋̍͝U͂̄̿ͪͤ҉̟̖͞R̨͚̮̫̯̰̰̝̓ͭͬS͈̝͈͙̳̖͈͇̭̔ͧ̾̋̃ ͍̯̦͌̊̂͗͠A̵̧̪̱̘͉̝̽̾͗̎̊ͪ͠N͍͈͚̓͂ͪ̐ͮ̓̀͛́D̦̩͔̈́́ͣ ̶̛͇͚̲̮̋ͮ͋͌̿̚S͎̩͕̟̰͙̏̐͂͌ͨ̽̕T͈̖͕̜̲̺̍̉̉ͭ̑̒͌̀͢͜A̭̱̻ͫ̍̑́̿̃̾̂͡R̘̱͎͖̭ͯ̅͟͝ͅͅͅV̵̢͎̯̦̗̙͈͓ͨ̅ͣ̔͜E̛͖̖̅̈́͛̒͑̒̀ͦ̈́.̣̻̯ͩ̆͌̾ͅ ͍̻̱̣͕̯̲̙̙̒̐͡Fͦͬ̽ͧͭ̆́҉̻͈̘Ą̸̸̥̟ͬͪ̐ͭͦD̍ͫ̀̃̇̽̕͟͏̱̦̬̫E̗̣̯̘̬ͤ́͘ ̯̟̋̓ͧ̋́̍̀͡B̝̜̻͔̖ͦ̀̊ͬ̓ͯ͗ͪ͡E̻̰̬̠͕̙̠͙̓̃͒͟͞F̢̢̬̼͙̱̘̝͇̓̆ͤ̽ͣ̀̈́ͅO̴̮͓͆̍̔͗̑ͯͪR̢̈̊̒̂̀̚҉͓͍̫̫͘E̝ͨ̄ͭͤ͋ͫͩͯ ̨̼ͥͅT̶̴̰̬̿͐̒͊ͪͧH̵̛͆ͩ̓͆͋҉̤̩̻͍̰̯̬͉̲E̙̫̪̤̦̻̣̜ͬ̍ͭ ̺͖͈̤̮̝̺ͪ̽͗̓̋͊̆̒͆͠M̴͇̾̚Ã̷͇̝͖̱̼̰̍͆ͬ̌͋͠ͅͅN̸̥͉̩̋͒͂̒͞͝T͕̘̲̩̲̺̺̄͟͞I̵̘̹͓̠̹̤̠̒͡S̩̦̺̝͂͋̽̓ͣ̆̓ ̡͚̖͍̞̣̋ͮ̾ͫ̔͐̑̏ͅͅH̢͖͎̹̜͎͕͖͉̓ͪ̿̈̚͘É̠̰͇͕̈ͅͅA̗̱̭̦͇̥̞͈͍͆̀D̢͖̻͔̙̗̗̞͎̬̅̽.̷̱̣̳̓̐ͬ̌̅̍̓
̟̪̣̤͚͓̓͗̾ͧ́̋ͭͤÊ̴̺̳̲̫͍̗͔̳̋͞N̥̥ͨ̄ͬͩͥ͠D̳͔̫͇̺̫̯̳̃ͬͫͥ̽͑ͅL̷͕̞̻̑͛͆͂͐͝E̲̯̰̟ͮ͂̐́̔̆͗S̲͇̮̟̪͋̾̀͐ͧ̿ͅS̻̝̻̟͉̟̥ͨ̿͗̓̓̉́ͪ̏ ̺̞ͥͬ̔͋́M̛̝͕͎̪̹͓͔ͭ́̑ͅU̴̧̙̜̫̦͚̯͒ͬ͂D̫̜̤̣͉̣̈̊̀S̃̃ͮ͊҉͓̟̕E̝̥̺̳̳̬͊͠X̤̬̜͇̯̯́̅ ̴̶̠͖̠͓ͥͩͩ͑͑Ạ̺̯̣̺̩͍̭ͯ͗̈́̒N̸̙̞̫̬͔̯̜̰ͩ̓̊ͬͦ͊ͫD̡̞͖̀͑͜ ̴̡̥͐ͪG̖̤̱̞̼͍ͭ̅R̞̙̭͇͇͙ͫͬ͗̈̅̀͘͢I̬͖̟̼̺͑ͨ̊ͨ̓̚̕T̟̹͇̥̹ͧͦͤ͗̈͑̓ͩͥ.̴̠̮͕̼́ ̒̏͋͋̐̓҉̸͓̟̮͎ͅẼ̻̫̺͔̗̣̝̘̉̓͆ͩ̐ͯ̚N̼̭͈̙͇ͩ͐͡͞D̷̷̹͕̫̹̿̽ͨ̓L̗̗͇̠͖̮͙͙͈̈̈́ͩ̉Ẽ̷̤̻̻̌̓͜Ṣ̯̦̥͙͚̦̔S̬̲̥̭͖̥̼͖̏͗̊ͯ ̸̤̝̠̹̭̙̟ͭF̿͆ͩͨͯ̃͏̤̣̺̘̪̩͎R̦͙̝͇̺̖͓̫̪ͬͦ̂̊ͭ̒̈͂I̷̠͚͇̰̮̺͖ͮ̂͆̽̎̓͆C̡̡̻̹̘̥̖̠͌ͥ̽T͍͉̯̻̗̪͒ͣ̓ͫͩ̍̓͢͡I̸̘̜̘̥̟͙͙̦͐̌̈O̡̫̤̗͓͂ͧ̉N̢̧͖̩̗̹͍͉̓́͗ͥ̇̈́ͅ.̞̭͔͕͚͙̙̥̾͞
̶̦͚̭͉̳̇ͥ̀Ḳ̼̿ͩ́̎̾̓͟I̠̻͗ͣ͂͒͂̋́̕Lͮ̾͂͐̊͝͏͇̫̥̹͚Ľ̸̽ͮ̓̃̋͗҉̻̝̲ ̸̻͈͍̱͙̘̺̥̃ͬͧ̂A̋̍ͩ̂͏̙̘̥̺ ̛̫͇̟̬͉̯̌ͩ͝T̵̓́҉͈̭Ë̴̩̭͖́̐̃ͩ̕M̶̶̘͚̤̓́ͮ̒ͥP̷̸̍̓̀̈ͪ͒ͦ̌̌҉͈Ĺ̢͚͔̼̲͎̝̫̱ͯͦ̽̇͂͛͟A̴̲̘̞̟̫ͪͫ̏ͨ̂͋͜R̸̷̦̖͓͓̎ͥ͝.̖͙̏̍̑ ̨̘͇̫̭͎̂͆͂͛K̖̖̙ͮ̔̒̀͌̅̂͜͠I̴͔͈͍ͭ̽̕L̼ͨ̓̂͜͠L̥̮̲̖͕̑̌̌ͮ̀̀̇͞ ̪͕̹̗̹̲̏̄̇͑̏Ạ̡͚̫̓͐ ̳̝ͨ̉̓̇̿̒̐́̚͞T̴̼̯̘ͤ̏͠E̷̲̗̘̖̗̜͎ͨ́͐̅̓͊̔͠M͋͏̛̳̻̻͖͟P͚͚̌ͨ͊͌ͧ̓̇̉͟L̡̲̋͋̈̾A͍̲̗͉̾̑̀ͯͪ͋͘͜R̨̈́ͦ͑ͣ̌ͬͅ.̶̺͍̹̳̲̘ͮ̈ͬ̋ͨ̊̚ ̡͍̖̘̟̖̩̯̣̇ͧ̏͑́Ṛ͖̫̗̭̜ͧ́͟͠Oͬ͗̓҉̜̥͉Ḽ̸̴̟͍͓ͬ̇̄̀͢ͅE̛͈̫ͨ̀ͪͥ͌ͬ͛ͮ̕ ͉̠̮̫͐̌ͮ̈ͥ͊ͅC̼̗͊̿̾̎͛͘̕Ȃ̧̧̱̙͎͓̲̩̈́ͦ̿̃L̜̥̣͎̤ͦͨͬL͚͕͚͑̔̃͑͆̈́.͇̞̘͉̭̲̙͙͑̒̏͐̀͛͗ͤ̀ ̲̓̆͐̏́ͧ̈̚͢͠R̡̫̰ͯ̑́ͭO̼̞̺̥ͫͧ̀L̶̘̩͉̠̦͎̻̖̽ͣͩ̽̄ͦḘ̘͇͙̬̻͖̔̿̐͢ͅ ̗͍ͫ̂̏̓C̽ͦͫͣ͋̃̉̚̚͏̱̰͟͢A̷̋ͣ̇҉̷͉̬̰͇̥L̺̣̲̉ͮͪͧͬL͙̺̭ͬ̃͂́̒ͧ͂ͭ̓̀͝.̬̘̜͚̻͎͓͓͑́͂ͬ̓ͫ́
̡̗̖̼̺̃ͯ͑̊̎͂̏̑͠ͅN̠̥̜̘̜̳ͭ͋̀O̘̜͓̱̟͖̍ͭ̂͜B̵̸̖͇̬̮̖̭̬̺ͩ̐̕ͅI̍̇͆̆ͬ̉͏̴͓͔̞͙̘L̫̰̮̩̭ͣ̍̾ͭ͂͑͑ͭI͖̞̰̯̤ͪ͂ͬ̓ͧ̿̇̀͜T̠̬͉̥̰͇͉̦̤̒̿̉͂ͦͪ̄ͩ͢Y͛ͫ͛͜҉͔̪̻ ̙̗͔̈́̓̌͋ͨ͟I̘̳͚̱̟̜͓̲͂ͧ͂̊̋͡͝S̹̙̻̖̀̈͌́́̚͞͠ ̧͖͙̩̮̺̆̐͒Ả̶̙̦̟̪͇͙͙̹͑ͭ̍ͩ̽ͧ͟L̷͙̳̖̝̱͚̙̠ͧͥ̏̑S̨̩͎̲̙͙̋̿̅͒ͣ̈̑O̴͎̜̅̉ͫ͊̅ͅ ͓͔̺̞̖͇̫͋G̱̻̖̙̠̰̤̩ͫ̊ͪ̓͛̀ͧ̒R̻͔ͦͫI̬̲̗͙͇̫̩̎̓T͉͓̙̬̬͔̩͉ͪͩͦ̃́̃T̛͔̰͕̗͎͂͐̾̔͛̓̀Y̛̙̫̦̘ͣ̔͡.̨̪͚̲̖̥̟̥͒̔ͭͨ͋ͣ ̷̹̙̠̳̱̞ͭ̿T̩̙͚̥̲̙̦̆ͩ́ͮ͗͠O̼͚̺̼̯ͪ́̓ͯ́̚͞Ö̯͔̥̭͔̬̙̒́͠͞ ̶̢̛̘͔̘͔ͤ̎ͬB̵̝̖̺͔̹̲͔̫̽̈̔̃̋̐̏́ͩA͎͎̤͍ͣ̄̓ͧ̅̐̒ͪD̶̖͛͆̋̎ͨ̀̕ ̡̥͎̅̎͋͒̾I̠̺̳̽̅̔͂͡ ̠̯̭̥̼̻͚͒͑̚̚ͅḦ̸̨̪͚͈̪̖́͗͛̀̎͟A̧̖̠̹͓̺̦̖̎V͕ͦ͑̋̑̄͐͊͡E̱͇̳̗ͥͯ͐̓͟ ̩̱̩̼̱̙̺̠̂̄̿ͥͫ͊͂ͣ̓͘͝Ä̪̙̖̬́̍̉͂̇͌͟͝ ̘ͮ̏͗͡R͙̩̤ͮ͊̏̀̚̕O̶̭͙̞͙͚ͣ͐̚͠L̵̵̠͈̝͇̞͉̗̄̈ͭ̒̅̎ͪĒ̤̘̜̗͎̪̔̉͒ ̙̖̌͆͗ͅṚ̢̟̽̎ͧI̼̞͕͚ͣ́͛̉͢Ġ̪̠̳̦̓͠H̟͍̜̝̃̆̅ͪͦ̿͐̈͢T̥ͤ͐̓͗͋̾̚ͅ ̐ͣ͌ͭ̑͛̇̂̔͏̙̬͎̬̜̟N̞̓̏̒̇ͨ̋̄ͣ͝Ȏ̷̝͙̟̮̖̜̻͊̓ͯͦ͑͊ͨW̦̹̼͓̮̍̑͆̾͑͒̿͒ͬ.̫̮̟̳͛͗̚͞

D̡̞́ͩ̑̎Ō͎͍̜̻͙̘ͦǸ'̵̗͓̤̑̉̑̍̓ͯ͐T̹̯̖͚͕̐̾͆ͥ͆ ̭̰̖̼͓͍̺̽͒F̥̝̊̓̈́ͭ̒̔Ȏ̸̺̜̄̈͗ͯͦͥR͔̖̘̆G̻̜̿E͙̞̣͔̮̰̱̐̔̐́͑̑͐͢T̺̩̰͖̮͛̾̀ͪ ͉͕̳̼͈̤̝͊̽ͥͥTͣ̽̐́҉͉̯ͅO͔͉ ͎̬̮͓̗͚͙́D͇̖̜̊̽Ṟ͚̥͈͓̰̳͜I͕ͧ̊̿̓ͤ̎Ṉ̼̹̝͈͍͂K̛̐̂͊ͬͥͣ̐ ̱̒Y̦̩͋͋̐̂ͪ͝Ơ̟̳̪͓̖̘̰̇̏̔͌Ũ͖̖͖ͤͪR̹̺̦̾̒͌̑̅̑ͅ ̖̪̫͚̂C̛̤̣̠̜̲L͈ͦ̓ͨͬ̕E͂̉ͪ̉͏̱̭̞̟̭Aͥ͐͝N̳̬͎̫̞̥̈̌͒͊ͯ̅͜I̒̊̚N̠̱̅̄G̭̞̬̰͙̰̲͊̋ͪ͌ ͉̹̟͍̺̂̿̇F̛̺̦̥̝Lͫͫ̆̅ͪ͗̌͏̤Ŭ̮̮͓̗̯̒ͥ̈́̏Iͤ̎҉̫̘͈̬̮̰D̘̦̩̼̖̮̊̐́̔͆.̞̠

you shut up with your grit and spiders and snakes!
Quote from: Adhira on January 01, 2014, 07:15:46 PM
I could give a shit about wholesome.

Quote from: evilcabbage on April 01, 2016, 02:40:34 PM
you shut up with your grit and spiders and snakes!
I͓͕͎ͣ͌͂̑ ̦͇̮̪̏̒̄͂A̹͚̬͕͚͍̒͗̅̌ͧM̧̠̱̺̞̤̝͕͑̓̆̔͑̃ ̳̱̭̯͖Ţ̮̺̃ͣ͊͋ͣ̓ͬͅH̿̿͗͆Ë̙̠͓ͯ̒͂̽̃͢ͅ ̟ͭ̈ͧ̽̆̽͝ͅS̘͈̜͉̥̺͇̓̍ͭ͐H̟͕͉̤̜Ĩ̈́ͩͧ͗T̠͓̼͚̃͗̎M̝U͎̠̫̾̽̓̊̽̐̓̀G͕̞̼̣̋͛̎̆̍͞G͚͎̜͉̃̓ͭ͗́E̽̂͆ͤ̕R͏̯.̏͒ͣ̔́ ̴̔͂ͨI̴̖̙̗̥̞̹ ̯̜̫͈̈͆ͬ̃̀ͦA̻͍̅̉ͯ̆̅M̫̟͇̤̊ͨͤ͆̿̽ͅ ̺̣̑̾ͦ̍͒ͩ̎T͓̹ͣH̥̩͙͔̻ͮ͆E͍͙̹̬̹̫̔ͫ́ͨͥ͒ ͇̅ͥ̒̇ͣ̓̀S̶̫͔̙̆͛ͩ̌̅H̪̯͒̈́ͬͤ͌̓I̡̪͕̝͋͆̈́T̡̻͉̲̝ͥ͒M̥͇̭̲̉̐Ȕ̴̖̰ͪ̍̎ͅG̙̭͙̫͉͗͋̋͆ͨ̾̚G̙̯͑͐͊E͚͍̭̖̩͋̆̎ͩR̂ͪ̅.͕̦̖͑̐͗̔̕ ̫͚̈͂̄̓̎I͚͇͇̥̪̣ͭ̒̑ ͍͙̙̼ͧ͊̏͛̂̂͘A͉̞̙̰̟ͯ̂ͥ͊͐ͯM̜͈̫͔̩͍̻̈́̽̓͐ͥ̽͋ ̥̙̙͎̗͇̤͗ͫ̌̏ͤͯ́T̯͇̖͖̳̗͈͋͡H͠E͉̥͓̹͎̟̰̎̉ͭͧͣͦ̂ ̶̲̖̣͎̲̱͍S̾Ḣ͕͔̜ͤ̄ͣ̿͞ͅI̟̱̩̥͖͛̆̈̃͞T̔ͥ͛̀̏M̏ͪ̓ͦ́̚U̢͎͕̼̠̳̝̠̾̽̎̈́ͮG͔͑̿ͨ̔̏͑̉G̺̜̦̺̜̰̍ͮ̒́̀ͅĖ̯̫̲̻͗̈́̓͘R͕̹͇̒̾̓̃͂̈́̊.̴̱̥͈̹̦̬̻̃̆ ̝̪̙̻̋́Ị̯̙̣̗͓̜ͭ ̭̹͙̣̫͓͜A̛͉̻̣͕͒̎̑̄M̬̤̆̆̅͑͜ ̱͎̜͉̿̇̀T̨̀̉̉ͫ͛̏͑H̟̪ͥ͘Eͨ̃̒͑ͯ̈̀҉͉̫̖͍͖ ̭ͥ̚S̷̘͑̍̿̃̄H͈̗̀ͪ̉̈͝I̱̘͙͓͇͙ͭ̅T̰̭̰̲̤̤ͣͪ̇͒̍͝M̛͐̀U̲̯̘͉̣͐ͦ̆̓͗G̰͉̦̊ͯ̉̄ͬ͊͊͟G̭̙͕̩̎E͕͊R̵̪ͦ͛ͯͮ̈́̚.͔̖̥ͯ̈́ ͓̞͚͇ͫ́I͊̔̅ͮ̀̈ ̺͉̱̫̜̝̦ͬ͂̾̓͘A͎̠̠͖̩͈̩͂ͫ̍̇ͥ͒M̪̬̲̮̈͐͞ͅ ̪̩̗͓͋̉ͪ̄̚T̂͒̓̐ͦͤ̀H̗̮ͭ̐̔̇̇͛ͮ́E̶̦̬ͤͨ ̗̰̭̦̙̥͎̾̌S͚̦̰̦̕H̃͆̈́̿͑̌̽Ȋ̥͂ͫͭͥ̾̀T̴̙͓͉͈̪͆͌̈́ͭͤͭͅͅM͙̖̳ͬ͂̂̈́͗ͨ̒U͎̜͍̰͊ͤ͛͛ͤ̈́G̴̜̤̻͉͎͈ͮͪ͆̋G̘̮̙̱̩̒ͣͪ̎͂ͦE̩̺͖̮̹͉͊̏̽Ŗ̳̟̲.̺͔̾̔͂͟ ͇͔̊ͬ̓̏͂̿̚I̪͍̝͛͆̎͊̂ ͚̰̗̝̪̌̽̒ͧ̚AM̴̞͕̽̑ ͐ͮ̇̇̚T̛̳̙̣H͔͚̫̘ͯE̶̙̻͓̥̬̬̹̊ͭ̈́ ̸̠̟͎̱̼͖̺̓S̰̥̘͚̖̘͈͛͒̎͊̆ͧH̴̾̔̊ͦ̑̾̄I̯̮͓̬̝͖̬͒ͣ́̎̍ͪT̝̙̰̞͇̈́̃͌͑̑Ḿͥ͋̈́͑͂U͙ͧ́G̩̺̱͓͍̭ͨ̏ͮͬ́͝G̦̠̰͚̱̠̽̄̚E̠̮̱̣ͫ͊̇̇R̛͐ͨ̄̈ͧ̊.̜͉̞͈̀ͣ͜ ̶̝̭̙̰͕͚̲ͯȈ̏ͯͮ̔͏̣̦ͅͅ ͈̰͕͔̩͙̋ͫ̊ͤ͌́Ą̙̤̣̤̰̭̎̀̊͐̅̆̇ͅM̘̭͔͎̘̮ͦ̓ͮ͂ ̘̳T̲̯̓̀͐ͧ͊ͪH̝̹͇̩̰́̓͟E̹͕̩̲͍̤̮͑͊̓͝ ̗̝̮ͭ͂̏̌̾̐ͅS͍͇̱̺͉ͬ̽̐ͭ̽̌ḤͬI͙͉͇̦͇̩ͮ̽̀͗̽̃̚̕T̟̲̺̐͗̄͑M̷͎̱̦̤̠̳͐ͪ̃U̗̳͍͇̗̦̓ͧͤͧ̒G̡͇͇̰̞̠̹̰̍̌̽͐G̗͂̐ͮE̬̘̋͢ͅͅR̺̮̬̪̣͍ͅ.̞͔̦̰̲̩͇ͦ ̗̩͎̬̓̀ͩͣ͊Ị͓͕̩̅̊̏ͭ̀ ͙̬̟̗̠̐ͯ̐̂ͪͦ̕A͚̮̳̠̲̱͕͒̒̄͒M̻͑͛ͥ̈̈́̾ ̩̞͍͓̰̀ͮT̘͇̫̣̥̈̊̋H͋͟E̼͖ͨ̈̈́͂͒ͯ ̯͈̌̽̈ͤ́̄S̶̲H̶̝̭̭̺͎̲̼̑͐̍Ī̴͍̱̦̺̝̖̜̊̎̎ͩ̓T̫̫͔͙͖̻͡ͅM̰̖͎̖̪ͪ͋͊ͥ̌ͤ͢U̬͓̠̪̙͙ͪ͛̅ͤ̿̆ͧG͈͕̣̭͐̇͛̓̃͜Ğ̶͎͍̒͋͋̓̃E͘R͕̿͑ͪ̆̆̾͝.̦͎̗ͣ͌ͬ ̗̟̝̔̄͗̓̍̓ͫĮ͕͈̏ͭ͋̔ ̖Ă̦͊M̨͎͎̙̰̈̿̊ͦ ͯ́T͆̋͒҉̣̱̜̞̦̻̬Ĥ͓͉̱͕̗̭̉̓̃ͅE̫̹̖̼̯͚̓͛̊ͧ ̫̬̰ͦS͒̃H̱̲̟̗̙̓̐I̩̫̞͖̹͖ͥ́͘T͍̞̞̗͈ͭͦ̽̚̚M̧͇̯̹͆̔̌̑ͩͧ̌Ȗ̡̋G̹̝͙͓̣̺̿͗G͇̼ͣE͗̒̓̓ͬṚ̴̝̩͇̐ͪ̓̏̚.̙̭̺̮̣͔ͮͪ͆̈ͬ ͇̙̳͇̟͟I̺̍̍̊̓ ͕̟͐ͬA̲̮͔̻̤̼͌ͨ͐͘M̼̺͔ͥ̆͑̓͛ ̼̙͈͓̿̊T̆͑͊ͧͭ̂ͫ҉̗̰H͙̅ͨͤ͑͆̈́E̦͠ ̡̲̼͈̫̻̙ͮ̉S͖̬͎͂̆͆͂̿͞H̥ͦI͙̮͉̹͉ͅT̜̻̗͎̹̫͌ͤͅM̌͆͢U̇̈ͭ̇̈̍ͥ͟G̗̞͍͙̥̜͊̽̎͐̈̍G͕͇̥͖ͮͨ̓̈́̄ͅE͊ͥ͑͢R̷͓̫̝̜̱ͤ͂ͅ.͇̲̯́ ̧̜̮̋̏̔ͥ͐̈́I̫̱̰͇̥͒ͭ̓ͫ́ͭͬ̕ͅ ̴̩̪̥̰̬̎A͍̝̳̯̖ͮͮM͖̭͇̘̺̌ ͋͊̉T̲͕̘ͮ̇̀̈̒̋͡H͗E̢̞̠̻͎ͭ̓ ͈ͫͤ̂͒̎̍ͅS͕̜̹̼̘̗̑̂ͫ̓ͪͥ͑͠H̘̱̟ͨI͗͗ͪ͏͍̼̫̣͉Ṭ̡͈͑̒ͭ̔M̸̬̟͚̞̎͆̀̓̎̌̚U̱̦̼̟̟͕̱̓̎̇̌̂͝G̯̉͆G̜͉͗̍ͫ̔͌̆̅E̛͋̐̔̿̚R̖̬̼̜̯̞ͪ̄ͫͥͣ͗͆͝.̨̜̝͚̘͔͐͆̓̿̋́ͥ ̡͌͋ͭͤI̲̱̩̫͗̇ͦ̿ͯ̓ͅ ͙͉̮͇̮̄͛ͣ̐͛ͫȂ̎͗ͮ͛̇̕Mͩ̒ͦ̌͋̂̃ ̄͏͚̮̦͎͈T͓͕̐͌̓̆̏ͮ̀Ḫ̣͓̂̽͜E̶͙̟̒ͭ͒ ̲̰̪̳̳͔͉̿ͣṠ͇̀̏͌ͦH̨͈̥͇̳͍̹̦ͦ͌͒I̝̹̟͓̬Ţ̣̳̩͈̹̱̌ͦ͋͋́ͅM̮̼̌̾̓ͤ̔͌̒U̥͔G͐̎̏̿̈́͑̚G̨͚͈E̶͍̙̪͔̫̤ͧR̦̖̱̫̟̭͋.̨̬̘͓͍͒͐̏̔ ̥̘̥͖͙̿İ̯̺̜͍͙ͪ͋̈́ ̢͖͙̦̪̻͑Ä͕̖́͌ͯͬͩ͛͆M̤͓̗͌̔͜ͅ ̦͈̦̜̝͕̏̒̿̏TH̰͎̳̲͂̚͜E͖͍̓̔̒̋͛̽ ̺̞̎̾ͯͭS͕̱ͪͤͯ̔͗͗H̶͓̠̄̉ͬ̚I͔͍̪̖ͩ͘T̘͎̠̹̳͗̄ͅM̖͖̀ͪ̓ͪ̌UǴ̖͉̹͙̱ͦG̵̦̿ͭ̆̇E̢̗͙͚͔̥͒R̼͎̜͔.̴͔̠̟͕̮̬ͧ͐̚ Ȋ͇̬̰̄ͮ ̭̮A̮ͩ̇͛̈́̒M̯̊ ͕̜̙̙̦͙̩̓͌Ṭ͈͎̐̔Ḥ͉͎͓͙̤͗̊̾̇̿ͦͅȄ̬̒̀͐͛͞ ͎̙̼̻̰̏̕S̭̜͚ͬ̅ͨ̽̒͢H̗̖̟͓̲̐ͥ͒ͫ͜I̥̙͙̝̣͎͍͊T̤̮͚͠M̸͆ͣ̒U̷̲̲͍̪̮̐̀̂͗G̬ͫ͂̒͋̍͝G̉̊͐ͪ͋̈̀E̼̹͉̥R̨̞͉̹̭̹̹̫̾͐.̛̮͖̅̉̆͊̏ͪ̑ ̙̈̐̔͛́ͭI͐ ͈̼̲͌͆̇Äͦ̿̄ͣ̇͏͙͇͈̰̲̭̹M̠̹̮̞̘̊́ ̙͑T͙͎ͮ̊͋͗ͥ̕H̦͐ͫ͒E̙̳̬̲̹͖͌̎ͦͣ́ ̗̱̠̅S̴͚̖̟͐̆̌̄ͨH̘̠̐̿ͣ̓ͥ̎͂İ̛̖̦͙̹̝̹̟ͯ̓̉̚T̠ͬͧ͌̿ͅM̢͙̦̜̐ͮͣͥ́́̾Ȕ̸̳̞̲̖̟͚ͧ̇̑Ǧ̮̱͚͈ͪ͊ͤG͚̪̗͞ͅE͖̘̹̱̺̝̘R̩̞͖̗̞͙ͦͭ͊ͫ͢ͅ.̨ ͖͍̲̒ͪ̀̚I̬̪̠̮ ͚͓͚͖ͮ̏͂ͯͣͭ̚A̳̤̲̯M̵̱̔̊ ̶̤̯̗̰̫͒ͧ̃ͩT̺H̘̳̰̼͕͙ͦ͊ͫ̏̍E̶̪̽̑ͭͦ ͯͩ̈́̇ͬ͞S̻̙̱̿̊ͨ͟H̦̯̻̆ͪͩ̐I̮̤͒̏̄T̖͉͍͈̺̭ͬͩM̋̃ͤ̃̓́͏̦͈̟̹Ü͇G̝̮͔͂̉̚G̝̻̓̏͒E̵ͤͬ̐R̞̳̭̞͎̾͐ͯ̚.̠̈́͗̕ ̦̟̮̜ͥ̇̅I̬͙̭̼ͩ ̳̓ͫ͒Ǎ҉͓̥̹͙̲M̖̯̣̂ͧ͐ͬ̉̎ ̸̆̚Ţ͕̼̣̖̜͈̑̋̑ͨH̯̠͈̤ͦ̊͗͊̌ͅͅEͨ̓͊̊ͮ҉̩̯͎ ̰Sͭͣͦͨ̋HỊ̻͔̥̞̱̯ͦ͒̃T̮̳̱͇͖̰̰̉ͧ̄͋̊ͥ͗M̖̹̦̙͔̣̮̔̑̏̿̎̽̆Ü̳͚̤̳̝͍͎͂G̷̙̩͍̐̾̅ͩǴ̦͛̐̎̇͂Ḛ̻͙̩̠͔͇͌̈͛R͎̂̎.̶̩̖̞͍ͬ̚ ̟̚I̯̝̼̰̣̹͟ͅ ̹̈́̔̈́̌ͪ̚̚͞Å̼̜̯ͯ̈̍͛̽M̱͉͙͎ ̰̄͛T̮̗̟̼̘͔͌̆̔̽̚H̢͙̭̠ͅEͣͯͨͬ ͙̪̙̝̲̈͗͑̽ͭ̔̄ͅS̗̾ͣ͐H̼͕̰̫̗͇̋͌̀͛ͪ͡ͅI̥͙̥̟T̮͉̮͈̻̹͛̃̾ͪ̓̄M̏̀͑Ṵ̭̙͚͔ͭĜ͉̞͔͚̭̖̞G̹̤̖͓̭̎̎̒͑͋́͞Eͤ̾͛͒̽ͮṞ͉̺̮̠̣ͤ͆ͮͤ͑ͪ.͚͖̳̄ͅ ͑͑҉̻̦I̳͍̙̺̜͙ͯͨͭͧ͛͟ ͥ̌͗̂͏̗A͚͉̩͙̫̩̞ͥM͈̮̽ͯ̑͌ͨ͐͢ ̩͚ͣͬT̈̈͐̍͢H͔͔̥̤̪̓ͪ̃͛̇ͣ̚E̒̏̽̀̌̒ ̲͕͇̻S͚͎͇͉̺̹̺̿͌̑͂H̬͇͚̟͐̓͡Ḭ̷̫̲̮̪̤̳͗͊́ͯ̈́Ț̨͚̪̿̎ͥ̚M̄͂̐͏͕Ű̈́G̪̜͇̫̯̍͛͌͌͐̚G͓͈̣͖̮̤̓͛ͮ̄̇ͅE̠͚̦̝̘͛͑̐R̫̻̭̥̻̯̩ͥ̏.̟̣͛͛ ̺ͩ̋̏ͣI͓̻͓͕̖̬͉͆̃ͭ͜ ͔̘̤ͮ͊A̧͋ͧͪͮ̈́̋M͔̠͍̐͗ͤ̃ͅ ̬̬̟̱̲̝̜T͆̇̽̂ͬ̏̕H̘̲̮͆͂̈̊̏̄Ȩ̥̑ͦͦ́̆́ ͎̻̻͎̗͂̅͐̑̐ͅS͉͕͔̗̮̲ͤ̈̉ͥ̈́ͦH͍͓̣̱̮̱̓I͏̝̼͎̥͈T̵̩̩̘͍͍̹̾̿M͇̯̖̟̞̅̔̀͊ͬ̈ͨU̝̜̻̖͉ͭ̊͋̎Gͥ̉ͤ̌͊̈͢G̺̬̮̳͛̇Ẹ͕͓̬̖̙R̮̺͈͖̳.̥̝̞̖͎ ̣̂̿̚Ị̤̰͆ͨͦͫͣ͋ͅͅ ̩͍̝̙̣̠̼̓̇A̻̦̲̦͋̓M͙̦̙̃̌͆͠ ̯̙̼͓̺T͎̖͊H̱̪̤̟̠͇͗̾ͦ̓ͬḘ̦̫̜̗ͤ̑͡ ̈̓̚S̤̬̖̺̏̇̓̿̄͐HI̺̋͊T͙̪̖͉̈́ͫM̪̬͇͇̋ͨ̉͠Ũ̸̠̣̣̫̇ͬ̃̌Ğ̸̪G͙̪͕̩̯ͥͯ̽ͨ̚Ȇ͎͒̑̄̚R̵̃͋ͭ̎̌̋.̷̙̰ ̲̮͎̺̥̙̂ͨ͑̾ͯͨͮ́I̢̦̣͒͑̐ͤ ̫̩͙̤͕͓̰͗ͬͩ̒ͨͬA̳̱̫̐̑̋M̘̠̰̤̙̙̳̈́̑͆̆ ̸̯͍̞̇ͮ̏T̾̿̎͂҉̠͖̪H͖̝̹̲̮͚ͮ͊̐͘E̺͈͔̠͍̎̄̽͗̎̈ͤ ͈͇̹̥SH̝̬̖͚͚̗͓ͮ́̐̔IT̺̦͈͕͉̰͌ͨ͋̃ͫ͌̂Ṃ͓̿U͉̪͙̲͚̰ͣ̍̀ͅG̱̜̥ͯ̌ͨ̈́̓̊̈͜G̙̤͛͊̈́̓̎ͥ͠Ḙ̾̃́̽R̫͙̭̩̖̤ͦ.͓͓̅ͯ̅̐ ̥͉̮̫̥͎͖̆͆͞I̢̹̗̫̖͆͌̑̈́́̑ͭ ̷̤͕̪̙͓̖̰ͮͬͫǍ̧̾͆̀ͣͮM͔̦̜͕̘͍̋̎ͣ̋ ̸̀Tͪ̓́̅͟H̔͐̑E̿ͮ̎̇ͤ͆ ͚͈͙͓̊̾́̊͠S̮̲̅ͫ̚̚H̭͎̗̹̰͌͂̑͒̀̚I̗̘̰͓͓̎̐͊͌̊̆T̟̼͉̦̱͌ͮM̷̝͍ͣ̅͒͋̄͒̃U̩̩͙̭͍ͤ͌ͤ͐̒̊Ģ͉͈͉̭̝͖G̘͍̫̉Ě̡͓̦̥͖͖̻̰̾ͮͨ̿̅̚R̓̔̓.̝̝̠̱̯̳͖͛ͪ̏ͬ̃͑ ̛̤̥͈̘̜͓̀ͨ̀̈̽̈͂I̾͛̽͂̈͑ͤ҉̙ ͍͕̥̼Ã̷͚̲̯͉̮̃M̶̬͍̻̱̆͗ ̮̘͔̅͌͊ͬ̀̌T̻̼͖̒͟H̸͛ͮ́̈̍̐ͮE̞͓͚̦̻̭͐̎͌́ͣ͐͛ ̜̙̜͉̰̦͓̿̒͑ͧ̾̏̆͞S̈̒̉̋̐̚Ḥ̰͉͗̂ͯͩͩĮ̼̤̞̥̻̾̇̅T͔̥̬͈̣̺͋́͌̌͊͊ͬM̳̭̙ͧ̋̍̓̇U̦̥̯̪̳͍̘G̟̜͇͂͗ͨ͒ͥG̸͍͒̽E̢̠̼̓̉ͨ̅ͯ̽ͯR̺͔̺̤̾ͬ́̒͛̑̚͠ͅ.̤̭̺͍̱̈ͪͬ͌ͨ̀ ̬̠̤͚͖ͩͦ̈́Ị ̩̖̮̝̒A͚͢M̜͖̞̱̫̼͉ͧͯ̉ͪ̅̅̾ ̮̹̦̣̺̠ͧ̍ͫ͡T̪̞̯̗̬͖͋̄͠H̥̯̗̍̅̈́́̽́̚E͕̺͖̦͇̟ͧ͝ͅ ̢̮̬̹̖̘͙̻̍̆̈́Ș̸̤͔ͯH̸̪̜̳͕̞̘̙̃̀̎̽I̴̅̋Ṯ̺ͫͣ̐ͨ̚M͓̻̻ͣ̑̕Uͮ̎̓G̖͉͓G̰͉͓̫͚̝̤͂́͊̕E̶͉̳̥̱ͬͮͯ̍R̖̱̻̣͂.̀̅͗̾̊ ̩̄ͦͩ̑I̮̓̉̋ͬ ̟͚̙̥̩̯ͮͥ̇̐̽̆ͮAͮͩͨ̐̿̒͏̘͇̦͕M̝̗̟̐̊ͧ͋̚͟ ̧T͛͏̦̜͓Hͫ͐͑̀̅̆Ẽ̱͚̜̒ͤ͑̚ ̨͚S̮̞̩͉̦͍̈́̓̀ͣͅH̬͙̞̪͂͐ͮ̅Ỉ͎͖̮͉̺̏͂͂̒̆͡Ț̿ͣ̎́M̭̤͇͈̪̗͓̐Û͇̼͈̲ͯ̍G̞̜̗͇̹̚͞ͅĜ̙̮̼̞̖̄Ë̽҉̰͓̯R̜̤̼͒̌.̭̘͖͌̋̄͗ ̯̺͎̭͓̗̱ͬ̇̉̃́I̙̱͋͆̈͂̓ ͬ̾ͥ͐͆̒A͍͐M͙̪̳̰̋ͥ̄ͩ ̰̺͈̝̘̥̜ͦ̾̐͗̂́T̲͚̭̯̏ͧ̊ͧ̃ͯ͢H̗̫͚̓͑ͦ́̔͛̄͢E͇͉̖͈̭͉͚ͧ̔̌͐̈́ ̨̗̱͉̗̞͍S̭͛̕Hİ͓T̜̯̏̋͂͗̒̅͘M̬͙̭̦ͨ̊͆ͤͩͅU̥̩͎̖̝̻̭G̖͔̪͉̳̫̓̾͂̉̐̎͒Ĝ̹̱̤̩͎̬̓̾ͯ̒̈́̚͝E͕̹̯̲̳͚͇R̤͉̽̉͋̃ͪ̓̅.̲̲̦̪̍ͭ̆͑ ̰̥̙̮͠I̷̮͍͔̗ ̫̓̀ͦĀ͕̮̺̻̩̲ͬ̿ͅM̪̖̦̫͓ ̧̃ͫ͌̓ͦT̷̞̙͕̣͕͐H̛͚̭̞̩̗͎̲́ͬ̽E͓̞̝̋̑̽ͤ̾͛ ͣ̾ͫ̏̌ͫ̔S̟̓̌̆̓H͖͍̲͈̥̩̊̈́ͬͫ͒͠ͅI̱̣̦̰̺T̪͙͍ͬ̌͌͂ͦ̀ͫ͜M̪͕̹̗̼͊́̅̆̇ͅU̵̘͎̞̟͉̭̍͌Gͯͥͥ̋ͨG̵Ȩ͔̯̻̝̜̓ͨ̒ͫ̚R̦̬͕͇̼̜ͥ.͈̩̩̟̘̥̳̀͛̎ͧͨ̍ ̫̜̰͉̠̩̍́̉̽Í̼̄́̾̓͐̚͘ ̧̱̥̮̗̼̈́ͨ̅ͪ̾̅ͣA̰̪̟͑͐̆̑̾M̖̫̗͖̗̫͛͗̀͛͂ ͙̭̙̰͆̆͒̇̐ͥ̄T͈̖̠̯̏ͦH̞̻̤͔ͤ̋͒̏ͧ͋̚͘Ȇ̪̂̈́̏ ̌ͮͣͧȘ̖͖͕̲͋͋̾Ḥ̭̃ͥ̂̇ͤ͌͢Ï̵͎͇̪̼T̹̓͒̐ͣ̃̽͒M̢̊̈́̈́͌ͣU͎̦̓̎̒ͮ͡G̥̩ͦ̌͘ͅG͓̥͖͇̗͑ͤͦ̔ͣͣͨĔ̼̪̖̺̜͑ͭ̀̈Ṛ͉͚̺͎̻͚̒̿ͦ͋̊̓͢.̱̫̠̠̳̔̊̚͢ ̘̰̣͉̤̰ͮÍ̲͎̜͉̗͉ͬ͌̄͒̾̀ ͋̏̋ͪA͐ͣM̶ ̣̪̱͔̤ͧ͐͌T͇̳̻̝̊̋ͨͯ͘ͅḢ̴̤͖̱͔͓͍̬͒E̼͇͕̬̫̮̽ͥ̆̅ͯ̚̚ ̣̮̳̺̜͙͗ͫ͋ͅS̤̰ͩͤ̇̊͋́H̯̥̣̰̦̃ͮ͗ͦ̒́̍Iͧ̋͊͑̂͟T͍̞̞͔̦̮͖͞Ḿ͙̺̙̥͕Ű͓̦̪G̡̰̳̫̮̗G̛̖̗̪̭̯͕̳ͩE̮̭̲̼͑̅ͯ́R̭̩ͮ̒͗͟.̙̟̤ͤ̂̐͊ͦ͒͡ ͉̜̄͘I͎͎͚̬̟̰͔̔ͭ̽̄̿̚ ͕̻̬̭̿̇ͥ͢A̮̭͓̳͉ͮͭ̈̀́M̰͓̤̭͎ͬͨ̓̊̏ ̨̃T̠͖̮̪H̺̲̼͕̍̈E͖̘̻͒ ͩ̌ͭ҉S͔͉̦͎ͣͭ̅H͓͕̍́̐I̴̠͙̪͙͍͓͒T͆̊͂̎͋͂̉͏̭̟̥ͅͅM̑ͤ͋͊ͤU̶̘̼G̯̪̝͖͋ͯ̂̇ͨ͗̚͞G̝̬̝͖̼̗̣̐̐̉͛̒ͫ̋E̝̯̹͋̏̉ͩ̚͡R͎̎̏͞.̂͋͡ ͓̹͇͛̈́́͌̾I̙̣̩̩͆̋̈̄ ͍̓̉͐̅Ḁ́͋͑̏̀̋̚̕M ̸͓͓̦̹͇̯ͅT̻̯͋͂ͪ͠H̼͇͈̹E̩ͤ͊ͪ͌̔͜ ̟͚ͣͤ̀ͪͬͧS̠̼͔̝̻̩͎̽ͩͣ͌H̹͛̐ͭ͑ͭ̾͊I̗̝̟͙̟̍̂T͉͖͓͖̗̗̲̄ͣ͢M̹̟̲̣̫ͅU̡G̢̬̎ͣ͑ͧͮͦ̂Ǧ̦̪́E͋҉͉̱̱R̜̮͉̙̥̝͖̊̔͌̑͑̒́.̧̜ͨ̽̉ ̸͍̣͑̔̃̽ͅI̸̻͈̿͒ ̖͕̭͎̙̻̺̎A̩̻͐̋ͮ̕ͅM͎̖̲͙̪̖̭̊ ͣ̾ͩ̈́̈T̮̪̗ͬ̒̿ͪH̼̻E͈̟̝̗̩͕ ̳̼̬̝̑̑͌ͨ̿̄ͮͅͅS̛̬̬̜̑̓͐̾ͫH̬̣̟̙̭͖͛ͮ̿͊Ḯ͔͚̣̠̙ͣ̃̽ͪ̎͛͡T̻͛ͧͥ̌ͅM͕͇̟̈̉͑ͮƯ̤̬͕̠̹̭̼Ǵ̡̘̳̄ͬG͎͙̯̦ͨ̈̈ͣͬ̔̍͡E͔̔R̛̞̒̿̉.̡̘̹̼̞͎̠̒ͤͣͫ̓̿ ̷̱͎̣̥ͮ͒̿ͅI͓̙̝̳ͤͩͯͤ̎ͫ̀ ͚̙͓̱͙̉̆̃͗͋A̢̭̙̖̽͗͗Ṁ̤͇̱̝̪̦̔͂ͫ ̤̞̬̞͚̩͇́ͤT͎̪͎̰̺̱̯͋̔̓ͧͫ̃ͨ͡H̿̈̉ͮE̜͖̤ͭ̔̓̆͆ ͉̳͕̫͕͆S̠̊̔̿ͪH̳͗ͩͨ̏ͩ̎͗I̤̩͔͑̃͑ͬ̚T̰M̪͔̺͗ͯ́̏̄U͎̳̝͙̇ͤ͜G̭̩͐̆̐ͧ̌͛G̰͔ͩ̽͠Ē̵̹̜R̟͍̤̊ͪ̈́ͅ.̰̽̿̏ͤ ̢̝̙̆̓̉ͦ͒ͥI͈̖̿ ̟̠̪̥̮̉A̠̋̆̌͊̑M͉̙̤͛ͦ̚ ͦ̚҉ͅT͕͔H̱̬̳̠̣̲̯Ḛ̩͊͡ ̸̤̳̝̮̼̘ͯS͈̪͆̒͒́H͓͔̣̯͔I͖̫͇̭̘̠͢T̤̦̣̰ͧ̌̇̉̎ͪ̚M͈̝͍͉͔̳̺ͭ̈͑͌̈̚U̻̪͇̲̖̗͓ͤ̀G͙͇̦̗̞͓̭̑̌͌ͣ͌ͥG̹̰̖̖͡E̗̳̦͌́̐̚̚͘Ŕ̩̓̄.̗̭̯̘͍͓̗͋̋͌ͭ͘ ̞̹͍̬͖Iͬͥ͒͂̈̈́̃͢ ̸̘͓̈͒̍̌ͥÂ̩̱̭̻̘̪̳ͫ̾̑̀M̗̘̖̜̾ ͎ͦ̾T̬͇̲̥̦̗͍̓H̼̱̣͓͠E̤͕̦̦̙̅͒ͧͯ́̈́̉̀ ̺̲ͭS̠̯̼̖͊̆̓̄͒̿̀H͚͇̞̤̝ͯ͛͠Í̳̱̲ͯͤ̑͛̆̋T͎̹̺͑̐̐M̸͈͙͈͉̱̪̗Ù̶G̴̹̈̂̌͐̓ͭG͙̪̲͖̍̒̍ͧ̊̎̈͟ͅE͙̤͇͈͉̹R̴̟̫̱̪̼̬͑̆͌ͭͧ.̾́ͯ̊͊ ̗̞͎ͥͪI̡̠ͬ̽̾̋͐ ̳̫͆͛͆͢A̰ͭͦ͐ͯ͊̿M̜̱̖̏̈͆ͧ͌͋ ̻̗̬̐͐ͯͣ̐̍ͤT͇ͭ͋͐͆͐̚H̡̭̥̓ͮ̄ͫ̆E̼̠̝ͬ̏̎ͫ͛̚͟ͅ ̱̗͌S̤ͭͣ́̄ͬͦH̤͎̲̫̺͕̾I̗̎ͫ̉̔̇͠T̮͍̅̈͂ͥͫ̚M͖͚͔͎͍͕̙̽͊̄̀U̼͈̮͙ͧ̎ͦͅG̖̮̯̤̀̓ͧ́ͥG̢̙̳̞̼̜̤E̅̈́̎R̥͛.͇̦̞̟̗̘͑͊́ͤ̐ ̡̈ͬ͒̓̈I̘̘̱̝̰̻̥ͪͪ̋̓̑ͯ ̞͂̔̐̚A͚̬̳̳̟͇͠M̟͑͛ͨ̚ ͊T̸͉̦̪̖͍̲͕ͧ̐ͩ̚H̞͠E͚͓̠͇̬̖̱ͤ̍́ͤ ̡͇̩̱̋S̗̥̆̂̉̌ͣ̂͆H̝̹̭̮̜͗̂͛̒̓͂I̥̩̦̠̣̦͊ͩT̝͓̄͋͑̈́ͪ̅M̼̻̝͎͚̣͈̏͘U͇͔͓̫͍̱̭͛ͦ́̀G̻̯̿́̃ͨ̂̎̚G͒͛ͬ͌̋ͦE͙̺̣͓̩͢R̢͉.̼̥͍̹͟ ̤̭̱̦̣ͥ̾ͭͯ͋͟I͂ͤ̅͑ ͕̫̩̲̩̳͆̉̀̄̊ͩ͠ͅA͍̻̘ͭͫͩ̅̉̃ͨ̀M ̠́͛ͪT̼͖̠̼͙̺̾͊ͫͭH̙̺͌ͤ̋Ẹ̾͑̊̅̉̀͢ S̢̼͍͇̐̈̿͂̆̒H͎̹͚͇͊̾Ḯ̡͍̩̝̣̗̽T̠͂͂͒͆ͭ̍Ṁ̤̳̹̱̼̎̀̽U̠̥͗̐̓G̝͚̲̦̜̠ͪ̓ͪG̮͇E̵̩̺̥͒ͯͬ̊R̟̭̻̯̝͒.͎̖͉̣͖̪͆̉ͪ̏̿̅ͤ͞ ̠͖͔̻́̓̈ͭ̆Î̱̥̝͈̮͖̰̎̋ ͓̻̤̺͍͓ͥ̍̃̅̅ͅA̲͚̠̫̲͈͙̅́M̞̹̮͛̽̐̓ͦͤ̃ ̷͎̿̇ͤ̄ͣ͆̒T̟̘̳̠ͥ͐̏̚H̱͓̚Ȩ͉̬͈̐ͩ͌͛̆ ̙̘̞̺͕̜͚̌́̌Ŝ̕H͚̾͞I͚ͭͭ̃T̷͉̜̮̳̱̖̜ͩ͌͋ͧM̶̟̪͖̼̠͌̍Ȕ̒͆͘G̍̒̃̏̕G̡̙̹̲̤̻̠͆͆̋͊̄ͭ̾E̥̝̥̪̘̟ͦ̇ͧR̥̟͌̅ͨ̒̌ͤ.̩͗͊̄̍̚ͅ ̥̗̳͓ͥͭI̓̐͏͇͓ ̣̝̘̟̎ͯͣͯͯ̈Ȁ̷̜ͣͫM̧̥͉͎̣ ͎̩̈̈ͬ̎͌ͨ͠Ṭ̳̜̮̩̂ͣͯ̿̆̓H̙͖̣̘̦͔ͫ̂̋̉̔͐͗ͅE͓͔̩̣͉͎ ͎͉̥̥̘̙̘͐̽̒̚S̢̜ͭ̑̐͐H̯̬̱̼̐̇̍͞I̱̠̩̣̓̋ͣ̾̌T͍̟̤̠̩̘͚ͣͦͭ̔͒M̜̜̫͙̖͋ͤ͢U̘̺ͬ̆͌G̜͍̫̭͂͒͠G̭̠̲̫͑̎͑̀̇͛̒͞ͅE̵̤̔ͦͤR͖͇̂̏ͨ̄ͦ.̫̣̭͔̖͚̤͋̐̓̿̋ͦͤ͡ ̜̩͔̹̭̑͛ͩ̽͂̇ͪ͟I͊ͯ͏̥̬̭̩̜̭̞ ̬̯̰̝̌͂̓̿͑̓̔͝A̩͇̮̭̖M͔ͩ̓́ͩ͐͒͗ ́͞T͉͕̞̜̞̟H͓͙̙ͧ̑̊̿̄E̪̝̤͕̻̘̔ͣͧ̓ͣ ͍̓͋̑̆ͭ̉͢S͕̦ͩ̊̏H̻̭̣̣̙̥͛I͍͂͑ͧ̽̍T͆͋ͮͭ̄M̴̖̈Ũ͓̲̣̲̖͖͍̀̍ͨG̡ͫ̾ͯ̃̅͐̄G̗̒̔Ē̛̱̪̤̥̇̀̑͛̀̚R̲̦̮̍̈ͣ̂͋ͥͥ͝.̖̣̪̰͉̻ ̻̩̃̃͊Ĭ̯͇ͩͮ ̛̜̻̬̣̺͒ͨ̊A̧͖ͭͬͤM̤̭̗̣̥̹̜͑ͪͤ̄ͩ́ ̼̼͓̳͕̀T͚̩̠̙̋̊H̠ͬͬͮE̤̍̿̋͋̆̄ͭ ̜͚̈̿̏͒̉̒̎Sͨ̀ͫH̡̝̯ͯͣͧ͋I̸̲̺̪̱͔ͥ̓ͮͮͅT̝̹̓M̙̹̬̘̠̣̪̾U̵͍̰͉ͬG͔̭͕͆G̲̲̫̜̟͟ͅE͚̼͈̠͕̓̀͋Ṟ̙̲̼̥̬̃̍̑ͩ͟.̡͓͈̲̟ͤ̈́͊̔ ̜̖̟͉ͫ͛̉̈́̒̈́̉͝I̒̅ͥ͏̪̗̱͇ ͮ͒́̊͆̔Ȧ͏̼̗͈̬̼M̮̘̘̻͕̤ͫ͌̎͒ͦͅ ͎͎͕̻̥̝̿̄̔̀͜ͅT̡̠̮͔͔̈́ͭ̽̈̚H̫̜̥͍ͣ͢ͅͅẼ̤͇͇͎̗̃ͦ͂̎̇ ͔̖͔͕͎͛́ͤ̓ͪ̿̊S̹̠̠̘̣̺̭̉ͪ̎ͯͫ͢H͈̪͖̤̓̄ͩ͞I͚̪̭ͬ̃̃͐̚T̜͚̗̼͍̍ͨ̐͆̌̾M͎̯̉͠ͅU̡̞͈͇̽̀G̝̩ͧ͌G̫̟̬̓ͫͤͮ͆̂E̺͚͍̳͐ͫ̎̊̉R̘̰̘̙͋͆̈́ͯ͗ͧ̕ͅ.̢̮͕̄̔ͤ̑ ̬̱̫͚͔̔͊̎̂͒I̛̥͉̼̫ͦ̉ͬ͂ͅ ̡͖̓A̾̉ͥ͗̓M̼̝̦̲̲̯͂͑́̕ ̭͚̇̽͂̎T̥̞̤͓̺̞͓̅ͨ̇H̶̦͉ͫE̸̘͕͕̱ͨ̋ͨ̄ ̳͚S̆ͩH̩͒ͫ͘I̷͇͍̫̠͇ͯͨṮ̼̜̱͖̓M̬̜̂́̾̓̇͆̒ͅU̍͛̄́̐ͤ͌̀G͖̟̗̜͉̻̔̈́ͥ̏ͧGͤͤͅE̩͎͕R̈́ͭͣ͐̀̃͝.̲̳̩͎̘͕̆̓̉ͮ̾ ̛͉ͤ͋ͩ͗̉̅I̞̹̠̰̊͗̈̽̕ ̜̼̻̘͂̔̅͊Ȧ̡͚̻̮̆M̲̺͇͇͔͍̎̈́ͪ ̪̜̼̣̙̾̉͊T̷̝̳͓͍̮̒̿̃̿̑͂Ȟ̓ͭ͆͐ͣͧ͝Ȇ̖͍̖̪͐̐ͨͪͤ͡ ̪̬̻̫ͤ͌ͣ́̔̎Ș͖̹̳̘͇́ͅH̅̇͆͡I̴̻͊T̅͌ͪ́̾ͤ̅҉͉̖͖M̵̪̫͚̦̳̜̻ͣÜ̱̜̈́͗̈́̊ͥ͋G̭̱̘͍͕͔̼̔ͮ̇͞G͔̜̯̐̔̚͠E̝̣͇͑̔͒̇R̂̍̋ͥ.͙̝͚̰͎ ̳̻͍̠͖̤̺̈̈́ͤ̽̒̕I̢̝̘͗̓ ̮̹͎̤̙̫̀̅͢ͅA̒ͥ͏̮̦M̨̰͇̠̝̘͛͌̅ͫ ̭̯̘̠̯͓̮̂͊ͤT̬ͥ̆̿ͧ͊̓͑H̥̖̯̣͓͌̇̎̎̽̀E̺͈̬̠̔̇̿͛̅́̈ ̷S̳̟̠̼͍̲͑H̠ͭͪĮ̦̙ͩ̀̔̊T̶̜̺͚̖̊͐M̧̹͎͕Ŭ̑͂͏̞͙̰G̻̑ͦ̽̇͗G̛̯ͧ̍̀̀̍͌E̛ͮ͗̈͗͗R̰̤̻̼̺̪͋̿̐ͧ̒̎͝.͖͐ ͎̤͍̮͍͇̹̋ͨ̉̇̔ͮ̒͟I̩͍̪̲̩̫͓͌̋ͤ ͐͒Ả̰̖̺̩ͦ́M̵̝̩͉̞̩͊͂̇ͅ ̫̟ͣͧ͌͠T̍̂̌H̨̙͖̏̓̌̃͆E̡̠͉̟͎̹̳̋͌ͫͭͭ̏̚ Ș͙͔̳̞̮ͦḦ̵̫̮̯͎̜̮̘̈́͗̂̋̚I͇̕T͕͔̱̥͗ͭ̆ͭͣ́͠ͅḾ̡͚̅ͥ̋̎ͤ̍Ű̷̔̓G̬̤͈̳̀͞G͓͙̮̞̘̮̒ͣ̃̿͒E͛͗́̿̀ͣ̉͏̩̘̗͓ͅR͍̽̀ͣͧͭͩ̏.͚͓̣̤́ ̖ͧI̹͍̳̫͇̫̎̾͗ͣ̋ ̣̤̺ͮA͓̼̱̲̲̻̓̊ͨ̉͂͝ͅM͗̾͏͓̰̫̤ ̧̄͊̄T̰͇͎H̛̥̭͔̠͋̚E̥͋̉̈̈̽̒ͬ͠ ̶̩͍̬͙̟̰̇͑S̗̯̱ͬͧ̔̐͜H̳̫͚̜̰͇̥̋ͯͦ̔̇̚Í͔̘̦̻̹́Ṭ̸̦ͣ̍̈M̰̞̩͂̊͛U͙̮͕̮͓̗̼̓̋̊̂ͧͪG̵̘̟͉̬̠̩̞ͤͣGͦ͗͌̐̉͒҉̟͓͈Ȇ̦͍̼̳̪͎̃̉͟ͅR͍͈̮̥̘̬͇͑̔̽͂.҉̥̮̬͔̯ ͫ̑͆͏̞̞̣̰̺I̯̭̗͙ͤ ͮ̔̚Aͥ͏̰̼̗͇Ḿ̯͓̼̥͇̈́͒̽̋́ ͙͍͈̱͈̮͛̀T̡̝̞͇̩̠̏H̄҉̬͖͍̝̘̩Eͫͭ̇͛ͤ͒ ̙̤̬̣̬ͨ̀S͍̱̱̺͚̐͒͊ͬͧH̦̯̼̅̓̇̂I̘͚͙̐͒̆̓ͭ͘T͖̤͊͛M̵̯̗̫̹̉́Ú̘̲̠̣̑̓͐͛G̻̲̘̙̪̼̖ͦ̄̍͆G̢̹̀̚Ē̪ͣ̄̃̓͂͞R̢̟̬̫̳̦ͬͨ̂ͧ.͕͕̈́̈͋ͧͧ ͙̗̝̞̓ͯ͆̒͑̄̽ͅIͭ̅ͪ͂́ ͕̦̠̗̂ͫ̚Ă̘̮͕̔̉ͅM͖͚̠̺̖̥̣̔̈́̊̐ͬ ̛̗͍̙͙̝̤̳ͬ̍ͥͤ͆ͫ̇T̿҉̰̹H̋ͯͬ̍҉̼̥̮̠͕̝̤Ẻ̬̼͇̗̝͕͊̿͘ͅ ̧̩̰͉̯͉̫̾̌͆S̟̳̭͔̬̩̀Ĥ̡̩͉̱̼͎̬Ǐ̞͇̜̼͖̮̋̈̌͐͆̏͠T͓͍̱̏ͦ̓M̄ͫ͏͔͈̼͚̼̮U͈͖̯͖͙͒̂̔ͫ́̚Ġ̳̱ͥ͠Ǧ̬ͬEͪ̐̑̍͑̔̎͏R̃.͎͖̥̤̐͜ ̣͚ͥͬ͐͐̋̚͜I̢̦̬̩͈͒̏ ̪̰̼̦̮̌̈́̊̉ͥ̓ͣÄ̩̯͙̪̀̏ͭ̇ͭ̈M̉͂̍ͨ̿҉̩̯͖ ̢̣͌́̔̉ͩ́̌Ṯ̸ͯ̈̀́͂ͦ͐HE̜͉̔̈́͞ ͔͔̯̹͕̀͌͆̀ͅŠ͇̰̣̤͓̲͋ͫ͟H̯̗̘ͩĬ̳́̚T̺̗͍̆ͫ̄͋̎̏M̢͖͔U̴̻̼̥̗̤̅Gͭ̅̏ͯ̑҉̟̹G̤̭̐ͥ̋͌̓̀E̦͕ͮ͊̚ͅR̻̤̺͖̔.̤̖̻̺͙͎̣ͦ͆ ̮͐͑̏̒̎̆I̲̙͍ͫ̒̔̄̀͡ ̂̽͊́̓̑̔͏̠̗̹̦͚ͅẢ̱̳̘̮̺̠̂̒̆ͦͩ̈́M̷̙͉̱̱̖̾ͩͯ̈ ͖̓̋̋̓͜T͉̈͂̌H̲̪͔̝͓̗̫͊ͬͦ̄͌͐͐̀Ë̜̰̰͈̣̐̈ ͩͦ̈̆ͧS͒̉ͯ́ͧ̍͛̀H̘̯̤̳̠̉̒̈ͤ͂I̥͙̬̥̭̔̀͐͒ͨT͈̞͎̟͇̦͆ͦ̒̇ͩM̴͕̩̫̤̮̬ͫ̃ͥ̂͛ͬU͆̾͗͗͐Ǵ͔͓̽̒ͨG̓͑̉́͊E͓͑̈ͮ̔̽ͪ͒͟R̷̫̥̺̞̭̗̘͐ͧ̉.̷͓͈̖̝̫͇ͨ̓ ͉̺̖ͪ͂ͫ̋͗̅̀Ī̖͆͡ ̷̻͙̯͈̪̣̞̒̂̎̍̇́A͈̘̫͔̘͂ͨ̊ͬ̈́ͅM͖̳̯̮̝͕̀̌̑͟ ̛̺̰̙̤͓̬̈́̒͗T̵͎͇̝ͮ̄̔̏͒̽Ḣ̷̱͖̰̈́ͥ͂̚E̛̙̪̞͕̿ͅ ̴̻̭̣͈͋̊ͯ͗ͫS̻̘͖̱̜̰̟ͬ̇ͣͦ͐͆̑H̿͡I̍̌͊͞T͉̜̈́͌̎͑̚M͖̋ͮ̓Ü̗̼̅̓ͩ̓͛̌G͇͎͊G̱̅̉̀E̩̳͌͡R͔ͤ.̴͙͇̋ͣͯ̅͋ ͕̥̮̙̬̩̉̈͛I̤̲͓̦ ̘̗͍̲͔̲̝ͮ̈́̓̃̔̐A҉͍͓M̞̜͔̫̅͐̓ͮ̏ͫ̅͡ ͭ̌ͩ̌͑ͫT͔̖̰̬̺̆H͋Ë̘͕̮̩͎̟͓́̽̓̎͢ ̫̰̬͍S̯̮̜͉͔͠H͈̱͕̭̦̿͗͛̎̽̆̋I̘̪̭̤̜̐͛T̋͐̊҉͈̰̯M̾̅͡U͚͖̫G̦̰̗͆́G̙̤̮̑̃͑͒͗ͯͩ͟E̼̣͍ͥ̍̑͜R̭̜̮̗.̢̰ ̲̱͓͉̰̫ͣ͗ͩͫ̍̓ͨI̬̗̻̟̦ͤ͆̾ ̗͔̠̙̹̽̌̌̔́ͯÂ͉̭̈́̈́̾͐ͧͮM͍̝͇̙̭̺͕ͧ̆ͪͫͮ͑̄ ̵̞̒͑ͣ̿ͦ̏T̞͉̖̭͔̫͇͑͑̄̆̅̑̋Ḣ͕͚͉̬͈̥ͥͨͪẸ̴̝̦ ̗̟͎͉̥̮͌͆͜S̫̹ͪ̓̓̀H͈̳̘͑̉͠Iͬ̊̓̈͐͢T̛͆͐͛̾̑̏̌Mͬ̊҉̖̖͔̯̩U̫͈̫̱̯ͣ̇ͪͦ̂͑G̵̭͔̉ͬͫ͐G͏̦E͔̮̦̭̦̟R͓̓̽̈͢.͔͇͓̹ ̶͍̆ͧḬ̻̲̞̐͐̾ͯ ̗ͨ͌̂A̮̒̑̽̉͛M̸͚̪͊͐ ͎͙̊̐̎͂T̐̈ͦ͜Ȟ̬͎̗̘̹̖̒͑͠E ͒ͫ̊̔̅̔S̵̝͍̦͈ͮ̽Ḥͯͧ́I̬̤̰̰ͬ͛̏ͫ̔̓͡T̳̫̫̔͋M͐ͧ̍U̱̩̭̓͆͌ͫ̂̋͟G̫̙̱͖̯̍͋̒̆ͩ͠G̶̻̟̲ͬ̾͆E̙͓̤̹͖͒̓ͨ̇͊̐͠R̹̲̙̻̦͍̐̾̀.ͦͮ̀̑҉ ̜͙ͮ̽̋ͩ͒ͩ̋Ḭ̴͍̣̯̪̲̈̑ͮ͊ͫ ̼͚̉͌̈́̔͑̓̚ͅA͔͔̱̞͆̏̍̔ͣ̚M̷̟̙̞̤̩͌̈́̑̅̋̑ ̨T͇̲͓͉̪̻͈̏ͫH̛̦̗̎ͦ̂E̩̲͈̤̥͖͒ͪͩ͊̎ ́S̙̤̒͌H̵̝̗̙̳̩Ḭ̪̰̩̟̝͎̿̃͌̌͛̑T̸̯͔ͪ̋̽ͮM̟ͥ͗ͬ̓͑̽͗U̥̣̹G̤̤̬ͯ̒̐̀Ĝ̘̜̌̍̑̌̈̊E̤̞̯̳͙̠ͪ̓̋R̤.̵̟̤̹ ̛̝̳̙̻ͯ̅͛

i'll give YOU a shitmug!

hit allanyrk

Quote from: evilcabbage on April 01, 2016, 02:43:32 PM
i'll give YOU a shitmug!

hit allanyrk

.uu..__                                             
Welcome to Armageddon!   SSb  `---.__                                       
                         "SSb        `--.                          ___.---uuudP
                          `SSb           `.__.------.__     __.---'      SSSS"
You may:                    "Sb          -'            `-.-'            SSS"
(N) Create a new account      .                                       dS"
(C) Connect to your account    `.   /                              ..."
(V) Toggle ANSI/VT100 mode       `./                           ..::-'
(B) Toggle 'brief' menus          /                         .:::-'            .
(D) Documentation menu            :                          ::''\          _.'
(X) Exit Armageddon              .' .-.             .-.           `.      .'
(?) Read menu options            : /'SS|           .@"S\           `.   .'
                                .'|SuSS|          |SS,SS|           |  <
                                | `:SS:'          :SSSSS:           `.  `.
                                :                  `"--'             |   `-.
                                :##.       ==             .###.       `.     `.
                                |##:                      :###:        |
Read the documentation          |#'     `..'`..'          `###'        x:     /
menu before creating your        \                                   xXX|    /
character, please.                \                                xXXX'|   /
                                  /`-.                                  `. /
                                :    `-  ...........,                   |/  .'
                                |         ``:::::::'       .            |<    `
Armageddon is OPEN.
Choose thy fate:

you're welcome, guys. i broke allanyrk.

What update will add mecha to the game
Part-Time Internets Lady

Let me rephrase that Quilldipper:

Who's vDick do I need to vSuck to get a giant stompy robot?

I won't be satisfied until this is Animegeddon
Part-Time Internets Lady

Do I get my mech that shoots rainbow fire?