Favorite Crafting Skill

Started by The Silence of the Erdlus, March 18, 2016, 01:05:51 AM

Your favorite crafting skill out of these?

bandagemaking
0 (0%)
cooking
9 (36%)
tailoring
6 (24%)
knifemaking
2 (8%)
brewing
1 (4%)
armorcrafting
7 (28%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Probably knifemaking with the closing of Tuluk and the cotton fields.

Armorcrafter.  Most of my early PCs were Ranger/Armorcrafters, and I love nostalgia.
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Bowmaking is my favorite crafting skill. I wish there was an extended subguild that allowed for master bowyers.
"It's too hot in the hottub!"

-James Brown

https://youtu.be/ZCOSPtyZAPA

Bowmaking is probably my favourite too.  Of the choices given though, cooking all the way.

What no jewelry? I guess I'll just have to put those pearls on knife handles.
3/21/16 Never Forget

Does brewing cures count? How about rolling tubes of spice?

Cooking. Every time.

Rule the world with fancy foods.

Cooking.
Unless bowmaking is added on a subguild. (Master that was)
Then bowmaking.

Tailoring. 100%. Every time. Think of all those pretty dresses to design....

I'm gathering that we need a Master Archer ext. sub.... and I agree.

My favorite crafting skill is Splatter Death. It's one of the hidden skills, and is fairly similar to tailoring in that it's how "the other half" garments themselves. I believe dwarves and hgs have a bonus too.
Quote from: musashiengaging in autoerotic asphyxiation is no excuse for sloppy grammer!!!

Armageddon.org

I turn my characters into mantis heads, does that count?
I tripped and Fale down my stairs. Drink milk and you'll grow Uaptal. I know this guy from the state of Tenneshi. This house will go up Borsail tomorrow. I gave my book to him Nenyuk it back again. I hired this guy golfing to Kadius around for a while.

Quote from: Bogre on March 19, 2016, 07:21:54 PM
I turn my characters into mantis heads, does that count?

When you fail and waste the materials, is it also an automatic success for you?
Quote from: Dalmeth
I've come to the conclusion that relaxing is not the lack of doing anything, but doing something that comes easily to you.

Tower construction. The rest of you probably don't even have it on your character sheets. You don't think big enough. Maybe if you knew how to write requests like me, you'd have it.

But tower construction is my favorite because I build the best towers. They're tangible, it's solid, it's beautiful. It's artistic, from my standpoint, and I just love real estate.