Armageddon Confessional

Started by RogueGunslinger, March 14, 2016, 02:45:27 PM

I can't deal with looks being hemotes. I've worked them so thoroughly into my natural rhythm of interacting and emoting with people I'm totally thrown.
Quote from: Riev on June 12, 2019, 02:20:04 PM
Do you kill your sparring partners once they are useless to you, so that you are king?

I confess that I have used emoticons in my emotes on more than three occasions.

Once during mudsex.
A staff member sends you:
"Normally we don't see a <redacted> walk into a room full of <redacted> and start indiscriminately killing."

You send to staff:
"Welcome to Armageddon."

The change to look actually made me look a lot less.
While I guess I should just do it the same amount I used to, because I used to think I did it an alright amount.
On the contrary, I have been able to group people into my looks comfortably, so maybe I'm already getting over me trying not to be the guy that looks too much - to being the guy that looks at people because they're in front of him and that makes sense.

I admit. This transition hasn't been easy. But I like it.

the () is for emotes before your command and [] is for emotes after your command.
But I get what you're saying. Maybe... hlook (for hemote look) or ooh... slook (semote look)
Live like God.
Love like God.

"Don't let life be your burden."
- Some guy, Twin Warriors

The only characters that I can make last more than a month
Are my Shitcloaks.and  I can't indie at all
The Ooze is strong with this one

Quote from: 8bitgrandpa on June 28, 2016, 12:01:20 AM
You are our official hammer, Ooze.

Malachi 2:3

I find shitcloak surviving to be the easiest which is strange I guess. Indy I find to be boring as all shit so its whatever.

Dear Ginka, I confess that when I encounter a room echo or NPC script that I don't recognize, I suddenly start using 'feel', 'think', and command emotes under the misguided notion that I'm being watched by staff.
as IF you didn't just have them unconscious, naked, and helpless in the street 4 minutes ago

Whenever I do something bad in Arm, I feel like the most horrible person on the planet for a really long time. I hate being mean, y'all! I'll do it, but I don't like it.

I struggle whenever I have a strong character either strong politically or skillwise.

I find myself trying to be overly responsible with my "power".

When I should probably just kill a lot of you to mix things up.
<19:14:06> "Bushranger": Why is it always about sex with animals with you Jihelu?
<19:14:13> "Jihelu": IT's not always /with/ animals

Sometimes my character's "accents" start out as typos I'm too lazy to fix so thereafter I just start spelling the words that way on purpose to cover up my mistake.
The Ooze is strong with this one

Quote from: 8bitgrandpa on June 28, 2016, 12:01:20 AM
You are our official hammer, Ooze.

Malachi 2:3

Quote from: path on June 05, 2016, 11:34:57 AM
Quote from: LauraMars on June 05, 2016, 12:11:55 AM
still super glad

about hemote look

Never forgive. Never forget. LauraMars 2016
Now you're looking for the secret. But you won't find it because of course, you're not really looking. You don't really want to work it out. You want to be fooled.

Haven't played consistently in over two years but, recently, I've caught myself, while game raging, calling people a "stupid fucking runner" and saying "Oh for Krath's sake".

No one's called me out on it yet.
Quote from: LauraMars
Quote from: brytta.leofaLaura, did weird tribal men follow you around at age 15?
If by weird tribal men you mean Christians then yes.

Quote from: Malifaxis
She was teabagging me.

My own mother.

Well to be fair there is ic validity to the first. (See: shield wall)

As for the second, I like that. I likey much. May even have to use it one time.
Or do you mean you have been doing that in real life?

Confession, I hate solo rp, I sometimes log in to see if people are around then log back off 10 mins later

Quote from: Hauwke on June 05, 2016, 06:48:47 PM
Confession, I hate solo rp, I sometimes log in to see if people are around then log back off 10 mins later

Same here. Or when it's between late afternoon and dawn.
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

Quote from: SuchDragonWow on June 05, 2016, 11:25:05 AM
Quote from: LauraMars on June 05, 2016, 12:11:55 AM
still super glad

about hemote look

Command emote look is busted, though.  Why is it this waaaaaay

I really wish that I could still command emote with look and know it will be seen.
Useful tips: Commands |  |Storytelling:  1  2

Sometimes I find myself typing skill for no fucking reason at all - as if somehow, while sitting in a room by myself, I will have branched a new, exciting skill.

._.

I type stat, score, skill, and who 10 times an hour.

I cant log because every 5 seconds i spam look in every direction and type all the things like skill and score and such.

Quote from: Hauwke on June 06, 2016, 02:28:55 AM
I cant log because every 5 seconds i spam look in every direction and type all the things like skill and score and such.

If you're outside the looks can save your life.  the skills and scores and such don't really change.
<19:14:06> "Bushranger": Why is it always about sex with animals with you Jihelu?
<19:14:13> "Jihelu": IT's not always /with/ animals

Done with Armageddon. It's become a game more about avoiding shitty players than enjoying a role.
Now you're looking for the secret. But you won't find it because of course, you're not really looking. You don't really want to work it out. You want to be fooled.

Quote from: Yam on June 06, 2016, 02:22:35 AM

(I think we all do)
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

Quote from: Barsook on June 06, 2016, 07:23:40 PM

(I think we all do)

I do these, but also eq, i, and keyword .
3/21/16 Never Forget

Quote from: Jingo on June 06, 2016, 07:09:54 PM
Done with Armageddon. It's become a game more about avoiding shitty players than enjoying a role.

See you when you come back, dude.  We'll keep a travel cake warm.
Yes. Read the thread if you want, or skip to page 7 and be dismissive.
-Reiloth

Words I repeat every time I start a post:
Quote from: Rathustra on June 23, 2016, 03:29:08 PM
Stop being shitty to each other.

Quote from: lostinspace on June 07, 2016, 02:43:04 PM
Quote from: Barsook on June 06, 2016, 07:23:40 PM

(I think we all do)

I do these, but also eq, i, and keyword .

Truly, yes... but I also look me.  A lot.  Because I want to make sure my whatever is doing what I thought it should.

Which I then wonder if look me echoes to other people... can it be spotted?  DOES EVERYONE THINK MY CHARACTER IS AS VAIN AS HE REALLY IS?!?!
Yes. Read the thread if you want, or skip to page 7 and be dismissive.
-Reiloth

Words I repeat every time I start a post:
Quote from: Rathustra on June 23, 2016, 03:29:08 PM
Stop being shitty to each other.

I confess that I am terrible at crafting emotes and they are always really bare-bones. I feel exhausted when I think about how to convey crafting items I don't know how to make IRL in a detailed manner, over and over and over again.

That's why I like component crafting best out of all crafts, because no one can tell me I'm doing it wrong.