Extended Subguilds and suggested change or new additions

Started by shadeoux, February 18, 2016, 12:06:46 PM

Quote from: Asanadas on February 19, 2016, 12:05:23 PM
You can be skeptical, but it happened and staff know it happened. That's part of the reason why stilt lizards had gotten nerfed I bet.

Nerfed eh?
A staff member sends you:
"Normally we don't see a <redacted> walk into a room full of <redacted> and start indiscriminately killing."

You send to staff:
"Welcome to Armageddon."

Quote from: Majikal on February 19, 2016, 07:27:14 PM
You can be skeptical, but it happened and staff know it happened. That's part of the reason why stilt lizards had gotten nerfed I bet.

Nerfed eh?
Yeah buddy. They have their own animal class now, with lower base defense. Don't miss them as much. Straight nerf~
Be gentle. I had a Nyr brush with death that I'm still getting over.

Quote from: Synthesis on February 19, 2016, 12:30:36 PM

Stilt lizards weren't even top-tier grindmode for warriors...it's like they just took out the middle part of the grind so that you're sure to GET REKT if you try to move on to the real deal.

They were awesome for branching parry on assassins and rangers, because they (usually) didn't UTTERLY DESTROY YOUR ASS while you got some fails in.  What's left out there that can consistently dodge you above journeyman...if you didn't start with parry...hold on to your butts, because it's going to be coming in hard and fast hot.

fixed for you.
Quote from: Adhira on January 01, 2014, 07:15:46 PM
I could give a shit about wholesome.