Old player may be returning...

Started by drasik, January 02, 2016, 12:09:47 PM

So, I've recently come into having more time available to me and I was thinking of returning to the horrid world of Armageddon. (Kidding, I have very fond memories of this game.) So here's my problem, I haven't played on a MUD for a very long time and specifically this mud. How is the playerbase at this time? And where would a good jumping off point be? I don't know if I still have any Karma, so take that into consideration.

Thanks again.
Don't listen to me, I'm only a newb.

Aw! Welcome back! I vote for you playing a human warrior with one of the extended subs...probably outdoorsman. Tuluk is closed, so you'll probably get the most interaction in Allanak, but it's not too late to get a gith app in. That would be fun, too.
Quote from: Riev on June 12, 2019, 02:20:04 PM
Do you kill your sparring partners once they are useless to you, so that you are king?

Allanak is definitely popular now with Tuluk closing. There's a decent amount going on wherever you go. We have "Helpers" now too that can remind you about commands and things you would know. Ask them on the main Arm page through that communicator tool, they're great.
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

I am coming back, at least for a bit.
Don't listen to me, I'm only a newb.

Welcome back to Armageddon! As others have mentioned, the Helpchat on the main website is super handy for veterans and new players alike and our helpers are great.

Our players remain as active as ever and we've got a lot of fun stuff going on in the game right now. You can check out the announcements section if you wanna catch up on recent changes and releases.

Welgum back, mang.
She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together. --J.D. Salinger