We Who Are Not As Others (city elf tribe recruitment post)

Started by spicemustflow, November 15, 2015, 10:32:39 PM

Hello. As you can see, a family of city elves belonging to the same tribe needs members. Siblings, mothers, fathers, twins etc, whatever you want. There are 2 spots left. No gickers, no breeds.

The tribe is based in Allanak proper and times are hard. That's all I'll say here, if you're interested, you'll be told more. Some things to consider for those who are thinking of applying:

- This tribe has a long term goal and I would say it's more difficult to play than other celf tribes, not because the docs are complicated but because... you know. It's made to be hard on purpose.
- It may be a slow run, because if I get that job I want, I may be forced to take a break every now and then. But I'm not the leader, so who cares. You'll have other members to play with.
- You don't have to be a veteran player, newbs are welcome, as long as they want to try this particular niche and don't do stupid shit out boredom. Like "what if I can't climb, I bet I have enough HP to see how deep is that hole". Please, don't do that. If after seeing the docs you decide that you don't want to be in, just say so and we're cool.

that's all, dismissed

You take the last bite of your scooby snack.
This tastes like ordinary meat.
There is nothing left now.

There are people already knowledgeable in game.  Find them and kill them so no one has cures and then poison everyone. -Kefka 2018

I am not alone after all ;( :tears of gratitude:

No one except poor Patuk has bitten the bait, so there's still room left... Join the urban Red Fangs now, or suffer the consequences (of mocking them later)

You're never alone. We are, though.
You take the last bite of your scooby snack.
This tastes like ordinary meat.
There is nothing left now.

I'll be there to help oppress this tribe!  Does that count?

Quote from: wizturbo on November 19, 2015, 08:23:26 PM
I'll be there to help oppress this tribe!  Does that count?

Sure. Subelven scum is welcome to make trouble.