18-23 hrs: 1
24+ hrs: 9

Miscellaneous responses:
I have no idea
wikifur
youtube comment section
snarf

What we can learn from this:
Maintaining a top presence on voting websites is important, but so is telling friends about the game. This is something we've always known, but tended to lapse on, especially with regards to voting. Right now we have a strong lead on both TMC and TMS and that is something I'd like to see us maintain. Clearly these numbers are not the best we can do, or have done in the past. It's no secret that our numbers were down more than usual for the season. So that's something we can all work to improve for as little as a few seconds a day. Recognizing newbies in-game and pointing them toward clans and jobs is also a big help, as well as being engaging. Activity creates more activity for newbies and veterans alike.

Plans for the next few months:
- Keep up the voting streak that we started in the middle of October, so we can enjoy the full effects of it this month.
- Growth breeds growth, and attraction to the game. We hope veterans and new players alike will enjoy growing player numbers, provided we can maintain steady growth.
- Game changes and plot support to help the players and keep the game fresh and interesting.

I kind of hope all my scarfmaking has caught and retained a single diehard via accidental advertising. Wouldn't that be nice if it were true?

Thanks.  This task is no longer a thankless task! 

I think it's important to track this stuff and make it available to the players as well. 

Those numbers tanked this year -- there's a mudstats graph that bynners everywhere are drooling over that makes this especially visceral -- and while there's some paucity of data issues, every little bit helps us determine what caused them to tank, if anything.
as IF you didn't just have them unconscious, naked, and helpless in the street 4 minutes ago