Curiousity

Started by Rogerthat, July 28, 2015, 07:28:52 PM

Hello all, I haven't played in quite some time. I am curious if its even worth playing again and the new things that has happened to Armageddon, i've been reading but theres alot to read! Enlighten me!
Someone punches a dead mantis in it's dead face.

Well you're not going to get a bunch of people on the official forums telling you it's not worth playing. Of course we think it's worth playing, that's why we're here.  :P

A lot of new things have happened, but not knowing how long it's been since you quit I'll just tackle the biggest change: Closing down Tuluk to consolidate the player base. The result is a much more densely populated game, especially in Allanak, where there's lots of interesting things going on. Right after the change went into effect we saw some of the biggest player numbers in a long time, and that has only dwindled slightly over time. The combined effect is that you're pretty much guaranteed to find someone in the Gaj at almost any hour, and during peak hours it's completely jam-packed. Clans are all doing fairly well. I haven't joined a clan and had it be empty during ym playtimes, like would commonly happen in the past.

If you enjoyed Armageddon before now is a great time to get back into things. Staff are adding a lot of lateral promotions to clans, and even some vertical ones, raising the glass ceiling in clans like the Byn, with their new Lieutenant role-call. They're making changes to tribes to allow them to interact more fully with the wider playerbase and in general, staff support seems to be better than its ever been.

So yeah, it's worth playing.

Quote from: Rogerthat on July 28, 2015, 07:28:52 PM
Hello all, I haven't played in quite some time. I am curious if its even worth playing again and the new things that has happened to Armageddon, i've been reading but theres alot to read! Enlighten me!

Nah, this game isn't worth playing. You should go play something else.

Quote from: James de Monet on April 09, 2015, 01:54:57 AM
My phone now autocorrects "damn" to Dman.
Quote from: deathkamon on November 14, 2015, 12:29:56 AM
The young daughter has been filled.

Desertman. That's ONE LESS pair of boots. LESS for you.

Quote from: Saellyn on July 29, 2015, 06:34:00 PM
Desertman. That's ONE LESS pair of boots. LESS for you.

> offer needle

> barter

is the new

> 'drop pack
Quote from: WarriorPoet
I play this game to pretend to chop muthafuckaz up with bone swords.
Quote from: SmuzI come to the GDB to roleplay being deep and wise.
Quote from: VanthSynthesis, you scare me a little bit.

You no longer need to go back into the gates after hunting and skinning a single creature. Go to three, hell, to four! There's no rules here!

Quote from: The Silence of the Erdlus on July 30, 2015, 04:52:27 PM
You no longer need to go back into the gates after hunting and skinning a single creature. Go to three, hell, to four! There's no rules here!

It was YOU the whole time!

I'm gonna kill you! Stop skinning all my gold-nugget carrying Rancors!

Yes, please hunt wantonly. The elves need someone to practice their archery on.

Its more that you will find three to four creatures trying to go back to the gates than anything else.