Luirs Mini-RPT Series - July 30th, Aug 6th, Aug 13th

Started by Teal, July 25, 2015, 12:56:34 AM

Linked Events

Tired of swarms of people spamming your face at large events? Tired of prizes you drool over but never seem to get? Tired of all those weeks of jam-packed end to end crazy non-stop event chaos? Then come to Luirs, where spice is legal, the booze goes bam, and whores are friendly for only a modest fee!

This mini-RPT series is gonna be for some relaxed fun. When is it, you ask?

It'll be a half-hour or so after midnight server, give or take a bit. Technically, that makes it a Thursday, and that's how I'm listing the dates. Comers beware, however, because it's really more of staying up late Wednesday night thing. I'm pretty sure all you people are in crazy-ass time zones anyhow.

The dates are such: July 30th, Aug 6th, Aug 13th

We look forward to seeing you there. But not all of you. Because that would just be too busy.  :-*

Quote"A lover's spat." He said. "You know how it is. Boy meets girl, girl wants boy dead. An everyday story, really."

This is tomorrow night!

It's 11:30 in CST and 12:30 (midnight) in Server Time (which technically makes it a Thursday, hence the date).
Quote"A lover's spat." He said. "You know how it is. Boy meets girl, girl wants boy dead. An everyday story, really."

Silly calendar adders keep hiding meh post!

Without adding me to the calendar.

THAT'S ALRIGHT, IT JUST MEANS THERE'LL BE LESS OF YOU HERE. BWAHHAHHA, MY PLAN SUCCEEDS.

That is all.

Hello Everyone, I hope I'm not late I had to buy some beer IRL!

Mmmm Sapporo beer!
Quote from: MorgenesYa..what Bushranger said...that's the ticket.

your post is hard to add to the calender

Seriously though, we can only add one day per topic to the calendar (or set it so the RPT lasts a set number of days from one initial point), we've been having some trouble actually getting this one up because of that. I set it on the calendar as the 30th, and I'll change the date to the 6th after it's done. In the future, one set of days per RPT.

Sound good?

QuoteA female voice says, in sirihish:
     "] yer a wizard, oashi"

To clarify, we can add a consecutive stretch of days easily, but spaced out weekends we can't add all at once.

I'm creating events on the 6th and 13th.

Quote from: Teal on July 29, 2015, 10:51:39 PM
THAT'S ALRIGHT, IT JUST MEANS THERE'LL BE LESS OF YOU HERE. BWAHHAHHA, MY PLAN SUCCEEDS.

Quote from: bcw81 on July 30, 2015, 11:21:13 AM
Sound good?
Quote from: Delirium on July 30, 2015, 11:27:46 AM
I'm creating events on the 6th and 13th.

Thank you!

Quote from: Obeliskocism on July 30, 2015, 12:11:22 PM
Quote from: Teal on July 29, 2015, 10:51:39 PM

Fewer.

Maybe I really meant less of you. You weren't using that arm, right? >.>

Anyways. Carry on.