Mudsex Hate Cycle Thread

Started by Is Friday, July 19, 2015, 10:12:07 PM

Quote from: Beethoven on July 20, 2015, 08:41:40 PM
Quote from: wizturbo on July 20, 2015, 08:29:58 PM
I'm a big fan of R-Rated mudsex scenes versus XXX rated.  Plenty of pre-sex build up, and post-sex pillow talk, but only have a handful of emotes to cover the graphic stuff.  Saves a bunch of time, and maximizes the RP potential.

That's how I like to do it as well.
Long past me are the days of the description of the throbbing cock or the dripping sex. Now it's more about hip movement.

Quote from: MeTekillot on August 03, 2015, 11:05:48 AM
Quote from: Beethoven on July 20, 2015, 08:41:40 PM
Quote from: wizturbo on July 20, 2015, 08:29:58 PM
I'm a big fan of R-Rated mudsex scenes versus XXX rated.  Plenty of pre-sex build up, and post-sex pillow talk, but only have a handful of emotes to cover the graphic stuff.  Saves a bunch of time, and maximizes the RP potential.

That's how I like to do it as well.
Long past me are the days of the description of the throbbing cock or the dripping sex. Now it's more about hip movement.
It's easily about the small ripples in my left thigh.

I hate that this thread was split with my post being the first, making it seem like I started the thread. :(
Quote from: Fathi on March 08, 2018, 06:40:45 PMAnd then I sat there going "really? that was it? that's so stupid."

I still think the best closure you get in Armageddon is just moving on to the next character.

I consider it fair play for having my "World's worst Tuluki pickup line" in your sig for months.

It's occurred to me that if you keep your sexual RP to R-level or fade, your character can A) have sex a lot quicker, leaving time for the other relationship bits and B) have sex in a lot more crazier places and situations.

Quote from: BadSkeelz on August 05, 2015, 01:52:55 PM
I consider it fair play for having my "World's worst Tuluki pickup line" in your sig for months.

It's occurred to me that if you keep your sexual RP to R-level or fade, your character can A) have sex a lot quicker, leaving time for the other relationship bits and B) have sex in a lot more crazier places and situations.

Date fast typers.
as IF you didn't just have them unconscious, naked, and helpless in the street 4 minutes ago

Man you're such a noob. You just discovered fading saves you time from needless, less interesting RP?

:D
Quote from: Fathi on March 08, 2018, 06:40:45 PMAnd then I sat there going "really? that was it? that's so stupid."

I still think the best closure you get in Armageddon is just moving on to the next character.

Nah, I've know that for awhile. It just occurred to me that I could more easily sneak in a quickie between waves of tarantulas by fading.

All the pros just mudsex in full armor with weapons drawn so you don't have to stop when the tarantulas respawn.
Quote from: Marauder Moe
Oh my god he's still rocking the sandwich.

Quote from: musashi on August 05, 2015, 03:31:44 PM
All the pros just mudsex in full armor with weapons drawn so you don't have to stop when the tarantulas respawn.
What is this Heavy Metal?

Quote from: Is Friday on August 05, 2015, 03:32:47 PM

Twice I've ooc'd from my stealthiness to ask the players involved to remove their armor as their emotes would suggest. That awkward pause..... *cackle*
A staff member sends you:
"Normally we don't see a <redacted> walk into a room full of <redacted> and start indiscriminately killing."

You send to staff:
"Welcome to Armageddon."

Quote from: Majikal on August 05, 2015, 03:36:00 PM
Quote from: Is Friday on August 05, 2015, 03:32:47 PM

Twice I've ooc'd from my stealthiness to ask the players involved to remove their armor as their emotes would suggest. That awkward pause..... *cackle*
I would OOC you "no, I have things to do besides emote about removing clothing/armor".

Oh man, this cracked me up so much.  I swear, I've done this, except replace tarantulas with hordes of kryl.

August 05, 2015, 08:22:16 PM #163 Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 09:34:25 PM by ShaLeah
Quote from: Is Friday on August 05, 2015, 02:34:59 PM

Man you're such a noob. You just discovered fading saves you time from needless, less interesting RP?

:D

Are we STILL talking about this?

Haysoos.

As the ONLY pro here I say stop it already. If playing out sexual scenes was needless and less interesting.... IsFriday... your ass wouldn't be asking to read logs!
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

I have no idea what "song to read logs" means, but I think anything would be more interesting than "inserts my veiny penis into your quivering vajay".  Just sayin', lol.

Shaleah not every mudsex thread is about you. Gosh.

Quote from: Is Friday on August 05, 2015, 09:24:59 PM
Shaleah not every mudsex thread is about you.
I'm not so sure.

Seeker
Sitting in your comfort,
You don't believe I'm real,
But you cannot buy protection
from the way that I feel.

Quote from: Seeker on August 05, 2015, 09:32:29 PM
Quote from: Is Friday on August 05, 2015, 09:24:59 PM
Shaleah not every mudsex thread is about you.
I'm not so sure.

Seeker

Me either. Seeker knows. My character was his first character's muse. And by muse I mean she's responsible for ginka sauce.

Couldn't have been possible without the seduction skeelz my characters have.

You're welcome Armageddon.
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

ShaLeah stalks my characters who don't want to mudsex ... and sexes them.
Quote from: Marauder Moe
Oh my god he's still rocking the sandwich.

Quote from: musashi on August 06, 2015, 09:47:01 AM
ShaLeah stalks my characters who don't want to mudsex ... and sexes them... and I -like- it.

FTFY  :-*

I have ooc'd that if the other player wants me to take off my armor, they're welcome to let me know.  Some people just don't have time for full on de-clothing and re-clothing when it's past their bed time and they just want to fade and log off.

But if someone asked me to take off my armor, I wouldn't take it the wrong way IF AND ONLY IF they then either stole something or tried to kill me.
Former player as of 2/27/23, sending love.

New mudsex code! (lovingly named the shalcode)

rem all
zero spam
Player sees - You sexily remove all your shit and drop it in a pile.
Watchers see - Before you blink, sdesc is naked. Must be excited!

Make it happen.

Quote from: valeria on August 06, 2015, 11:01:58 AM
I have ooc'd that if the other player wants me to take off my armor, they're welcome to let me know.  Some people just don't have time for full on de-clothing and re-clothing when it's past their bed time and they just want to fade and log off.

But if someone asked me to take off my armor, I wouldn't take it the wrong way IF AND ONLY IF they then either stole something or tried to kill me.

I like how being screwed over puts you off less than being screwed, sorta
You take the last bite of your scooby snack.
This tastes like ordinary meat.
There is nothing left now.

The neat, clean-shaven man sends you a telepathic message:
     "I tried hairy...Im sorry"

Every time I fade, whether or not I am intending any sort of backstabbery/trickery/betrayal on a person from now on, I will make sure to ask that they remove their armor, before fading and then quitting out. Just in the hopes of getting a player complaint that says, 'They ask me to remove my armor, and then never take advantage of it.' I don't know who did that to you, but that's amazing. :P