Staff on-site research trip

Started by Nyr, July 19, 2015, 10:29:49 AM

This week, several staff members are checking out a sandy location much akin to the wastes of Zalanthas, except with an actual ocean nearby rather than a sea of silt. We are pretty confident that the differences will be minor and that we can use this trip to improve on the weather code.

At any rate, this is an FYI to let players know that requests may be a bit delayed, and that we might drunkenly appear on Teamspeak and interact with whomever is there. Or something like that.
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.

Day 1: the house next door appears to have more alcohol than us. Am planning a daring daytime raid. Have to find a grappling hook and zip line.

July 19, 2015, 12:40:30 PM #2 Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 02:16:37 PM by Eurynomos
Meanwhile, remaining Staff are plotting a coup.

EDIT:

We've come up with a list of demands.

--The Staff Breakroom needs a new espresso machine.

That's all.
Eurynomos
Senior Storyteller
ArmageddonMUD Staff

Day 1.5: Talia kept splashing me in the pool even though I asked her to stop. I have submitted a staff complaint and have demanded her resignation.

For the record, Cavaticus was twinking his boogie-board lounging skill and looked way too comfortable. I did what I did for the good of the game, or something.

We are planning to run the Unofficial Staff Officially Drunk Teamspeak Chat at 9 pm Eastern (server time) / 6 pm Pacific Time on Monday the 20th...yeah I just had to ask the other staff what the date is, wooooo! Everyone who wants to ask questions of drunk staff and get irrelevant answers and/or listen to my ridiculous laugh should come.
Quote from: Decameron on September 16, 2010, 04:47:50 PM
Character: "I've been working on building a new barracks for some tim-"
NPC: "Yeah, that fell through, sucks but YOUR HOUSE IS ON FIREEE!! FIRE-KANKS!!"

Quote from: Talia on July 19, 2015, 06:40:09 PM
For the record, Cavaticus was twinking his boogie-board lounging skill and looked way too comfortable. I did what I did for the good of the game, or something.

We are planning to run the Unofficial Staff Officially Drunk Teamspeak Chat at 9 pm Eastern (server time) / 6 pm Pacific Time on Monday the 20th...yeah I just had to ask the other staff what the date is, wooooo! Everyone who wants to ask questions of drunk staff and get irrelevant answers and/or listen to my ridiculous laugh should come.

Yes. But please remember the loot enant rool 4 t3h byn
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.

I am pre-emptively imbibing large amounts of alcohol for this momentous occasion.