GMH NPC Automated Ordering System (TM)

Started by Welda, June 13, 2015, 03:38:06 PM

I am excited to announce the very first section GMH NPC Automated Ordering System (TM) has been completed and placed live in game.

Congratulations to Salarr, who will get to experience first hand this fantastic new addition to the game world and test drive our new NPCs. We will be continuing to work on this project and fully populate all the GMH warehouses with these new resources.

I'd like to mention, and thank, all of the contributors on my team so far. It has been a complicated task to sort all of the items and decide on the best way to present these.

Thanks to Adhira for initial work on the project.

Thanks to the GMH team of Taijan and Nergal. Much item sorting, retagging and deciding what to allocate where... Only a few thousands more items to sort through!

Eurynomos for contributing an NPC and Mordiggian for trying his hand with a shopfile - thanks!

Big thanks to our Builder Yashti for their contributions with some sweet NPCs and talk scripts.

And lastly I'd like to give special credit to Barzalene for the original thought. Hopefully what we've come up with will do the idea justice. I've got some other things planned for phase two that I think will add an extra dimension, so stay tuned!

And for reference, here's the official announcement where we said this was on our TBD list: http://gdb.armageddon.org/index.php/topic,49141.0.html