Luirs: Back-to-Back RPTs! Thurs 18th and Friday 19th

Started by Teal, June 10, 2015, 11:13:12 PM

Linked Events

So, rumor is there's some pretty awesome events coming up.

Thursday 18th at 7pm server
Friday 19th at 9:40pm server

Be there or don't have flirty people punching your face.

Edited post to link to the calendar. -Nergal
Quote"A lover's spat." He said. "You know how it is. Boy meets girl, girl wants boy dead. An everyday story, really."

Quote"A lover's spat." He said. "You know how it is. Boy meets girl, girl wants boy dead. An everyday story, really."

"We walked here from Storm for this??"
> who
Immortals
---------

There are 0 visible Immortals currently in the world.

There are 0 players currently in the world, other than yourself.

"Only the Lonely" - Roy Orbison

June 17, 2015, 05:39:41 PM #3 Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 06:41:42 PM by KankWhisperer
So I'm the guy with red on his head?

Could be good or so bad it's good.

How to get every thread that needs to be seen in player announcements seen at the same time:

1. Add "go vote" to your RPT thread

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

....So, guys, this RPT is going to be SO AWESOME, that it will make you vote. You know what? It could even be SO AWESOME that you could vote ahead of time.

Here, have some vote links:

NOW VOTE THREAD PEOPLE STOP COVERING UP MY RPT THREAD. D:<

Thanks to everyone for coming, especially those who had the patience to stay with us for the late start!

Thanks to the participants, I hope you had fun!

And thanks to the audience, whom got victimized so ruthlessly!

Thanks for putting this on.
Quote from: Fathi on March 08, 2018, 06:40:45 PMAnd then I sat there going "really? that was it? that's so stupid."

I still think the best closure you get in Armageddon is just moving on to the next character.

Don't forget to come tomorrow, for the other half!

Luirs: The only place you can lure people to RPTs by promising they'll get the shit punched outta 'em!

Love to, but I'd rather go get drunk in real life these days.
If I'm gonna die, I gonna die historic on the Fury Road.

Doubt I'm gonna be able to hit the second part, but wish you luck! Hope to hear what went wrong, who got in trouble, and who woke up suddenly sans pants in the Red Desert.

TO BE CONTINUED...

WHO WILL WIN?! COMING TO THE IC EVENT WON'T HELP YOU FIND OUT, BUT IT WILL HELP KEEP YOU BUSY UNTIL THE NEXT INSTALLMENT. AND IF YOU HATE PUNS, IT'S A GREAT PLACE TO HIDE FROM THE ADVERTISING, AMIRITE?

BE THERE OR DON'T BE PUNCHED!!

THE END
(For now)

Thanks everyone for coming!

PARTY!
as IF you didn't just have them unconscious, naked, and helpless in the street 4 minutes ago