Nothin in the 'verse can stop us

Started by Is Friday, June 03, 2015, 09:35:04 AM

PLAY ME WHILE YOU READ THIS ROLE CALL.
https://youtu.be/_wLXJASUOmI

You and your family have been in Allanak all of your life prior to recent happenings. The violence and riots have driven your family to the road, wherever they lay in disrepair and danger threatens you at every turn. Your family has taken to trading via ox caravan, traveling from Vrun Driath to Gol Krathu seeking a decent wage for decent work. With six kids to feed, your mother and father have put all of you to work straight away.

PM me with the following info:
- Timezone
- Your vision of a particular concept from below that belongs in a traveling family.
- Your experience with playing in families (if any), general role experience, isolated role experience, and what you like to play in order to have fun.
- Why you think you'd be a good fit as a player for the family.

I'll be accepting 3 total.

You can be a bounty hunter and say witty things!

You can be a drunk and forget that you left your clothes in the other backpack.

You can be an explorer and show everybody the way...

You can be a spy and wear all the disguises.

You can be a tuff guy and smash all the faces.

You can be a trader so that people get their shinies!

:o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o

Together we'll venture out into the Known World. Doing things like THIS:

disclaimer: you're not strictly limited to the concepts provided above, but this is more or less their backgrounds up to this point. I'm not restricting personality development or guilds, although mundane is preferred.

8)
Quote from: Fathi on March 08, 2018, 06:40:45 PMAnd then I sat there going "really? that was it? that's so stupid."

I still think the best closure you get in Armageddon is just moving on to the next character.

I can't do it right now, but you win the "best role call" post ever award in my book.
Quote from: James de Monet on April 09, 2015, 01:54:57 AM
My phone now autocorrects "damn" to Dman.
Quote from: deathkamon on November 14, 2015, 12:29:56 AM
The young daughter has been filled.

I like it, but I'm into nonhumans right now. Anyways, good luck!

Are you accepting baby eating magickers?
<19:14:06> "Bushranger": Why is it always about sex with animals with you Jihelu?
<19:14:13> "Jihelu": IT's not always /with/ animals

IsFriday played my incestuous sister once, and it was the best incestuous sister a brother could hope for.

A++ Would incestuously recommend.
"When I was a fighting man, the kettle-drums they beat;
The people scattered gold-dust before my horse's feet;
But now I am a great king, the people hound my track
With poison in my wine-cup, and daggers at my back."

RIP Jul Tavan.
Quote from: Fathi on March 08, 2018, 06:40:45 PMAnd then I sat there going "really? that was it? that's so stupid."

I still think the best closure you get in Armageddon is just moving on to the next character.

If I were interested in creating a character right now, I'd jump at this chance.
Quote from: Dalmeth
I've come to the conclusion that relaxing is not the lack of doing anything, but doing something that comes easily to you.

IF plays fantastic characters, and furthermore, recently he's put work into actually keeping them alive, so I'm all the way behind him on this one. Run with IF if you haven't done so before. He's worth it.
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

Just a bump to let everyone know that this is still open but I'll probably stop accepting apps in a week. Even if you aren't free for another month or so, you may app. I can only accept 3, though!

Alright. I've received no interest so far so I might re-open it later on if my PC is still kickin around. But for now: closed.

Re-opening. 2 more spots up for grabs.

Wow. Yeh, play with IF if you are wondering what to play next. Dude is the truth.
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

Can I be.

Now you're looking for the secret. But you won't find it because of course, you're not really looking. You don't really want to work it out. You want to be fooled.

I would have jumped at this if you had posted a reavers picture.

Posts like this almost make me have that "I wanna play!" spark, again.

But seriously, play with IF.  If I had a stamp of approval, I'd mark this opportunity.
Quote from: Dalmeth
I've come to the conclusion that relaxing is not the lack of doing anything, but doing something that comes easily to you.

The roles have been filled. Thanks everybody.