Sudden RPT, 5/26 at 9 pm Eastern / 6 pm Pacific

Started by FaletasticFaletabulous, May 25, 2015, 11:38:56 PM

Linked Events

May 25, 2015, 11:38:56 PM Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 11:44:29 PM by Talia
It's a super swank improptu RPT, check your IG boards for details.

Fixed!
Former player as of 2/27/23, sending love.

You guys are not making it easy in finding a night to go to the movies after work. Wooo!

Quote from: BadSkeelz on May 26, 2015, 01:35:11 PM
You guys are not making it easy in finding a night to go to the movies after work. Wooo!
Srsly mate. I've needed to buy a new router for two weeks now.

QuoteA female voice says, in sirihish:
     "] yer a wizard, oashi"

Quote from: BadSkeelz on May 26, 2015, 01:35:11 PM

I do want to point out that this RPT is noted to be "super swank" which probably means for the silky, upper-crusty set of people in the city. So if your PC doesn't fall in that category, they probably won't need to go to this event and/or might not be able to get in.

Just FYI, in case that helps anyone make decisions about what they should be doing in game or real life!
Quote from: Decameron on September 16, 2010, 04:47:50 PM
Character: "I've been working on building a new barracks for some tim-"
NPC: "Yeah, that fell through, sucks but YOUR HOUSE IS ON FIREEE!! FIRE-KANKS!!"

Oh, I figured as much. It's just that the last couple of "super swank" RPTs have degenerated in to heavy metal murder fests that I don't want to miss any chances.

I thought this meant there'd be a fire gourd seller somewhere nearby.  Or at least a dung cart.  Color me disappointed.   ;)
Quote from: BadSkeelz
Ah well you should just kill those PCs. They're not worth the time of plotting creatively against.

Quote from: BadSkeelz on May 26, 2015, 03:47:19 PM
... the last couple of "super swank" RPTs have degenerated in to heavy metal murder fests ...

All I could think of was men of metal with kittens.  Yes, this is kind of inexplicable.  But still.

It's a murder fest guys.
Former player as of 2/27/23, sending love.