Tuluk RPT on Thursday, April 23rd, 6pm server

Started by Teal, April 17, 2015, 01:52:54 PM

Linked Events

April 17, 2015, 01:52:54 PM Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 10:29:19 AM by LauraMars
Yeah, this is happening.

Be there or miss awesomeness.

Details on IC rumorboard will be forthcoming.
Quote"A lover's spat." He said. "You know how it is. Boy meets girl, girl wants boy dead. An everyday story, really."

Poo, another one that I will miss.
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

Rumor board updated.

It's early 'cause that's when it works for people. Sorry guys!
Quote"A lover's spat." He said. "You know how it is. Boy meets girl, girl wants boy dead. An everyday story, really."

April 23, 2015, 04:39:19 AM #4 Last Edit: April 23, 2015, 04:42:17 AM by Teal
Did you think just because the end of the world was coming, you could escape Tuluki RPTS?

You can't. They follow you everywhere like a shadow artist, waiting to stab you in the eye.

With a tree.

A tree they're hugging.

That's right. BE HERE OR BE STABBED BY HUGGED TREES.

THAT IS ALL.

Quote from: Teal on April 23, 2015, 04:39:19 AM
Did you think just because the end of the world was coming, you could escape Tuluki RPTS?

You can't. They follow you everywhere like a shadow artist, waiting to stab you in the eye.

With a tree.

A tree they're hugging.

That's right. BE HERE OR BE STABBED BY HUGGED TREES.

THAT IS ALL.

I CAN'T BE THERE, TEAL!!!111one
I ruin immershunz.

Quote from: Kankfly on April 23, 2015, 04:43:09 AM

I CAN'T BE THERE, TEAL!!!111one

THAT'S OKAY, BEING ONE-EYED IS A TIME-HONORED TULUKI TRADITION. OM NOM NOM.

NOW PREPARE TO BE STABBED.

You didn't need your eyeballs anyways.

THIS IS HAPPENING SOON. BE THERE OR ALWAYS WONDER WHAT MIGHT HAVE BEEN.

Last RPT in Tuluk. EVER.

I WIN.

*golf clap*

Thanks for running it :)
Czar of City Elves.

Good job! You made me a poor man!
What we do in life, echoes in eternity.

Quote from: Teal on April 23, 2015, 11:51:28 PM
Last RPT in Tuluk. EVER.

I WIN.

Hate to burst your bubble... But I think the announcement of the weekend long RPT in Tuluk means you didn't have the Last RPT in Tuluk Ever and therefore you lose.
I am unable to respond to PMs sent on the GDB. If you want to send me something, please send it to my email.

Dude...be nice. She had the last player-run RPT in Tuluk and I say good for her!  Thanks for organizing it, Teal.
Child, child, if you come to this doomed house, what is to save you?

A voice whispers, "Read the tales upon the walls."

It was fun, I had a good time.
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.

Sorry I missed it. I'm sure it was great.
I am unable to respond to PMs sent on the GDB. If you want to send me something, please send it to my email.