Play a celebrity!

Started by Kol, April 06, 2015, 10:08:56 PM

Pretty simple.

You get a message from staff. They want you to take a role as the first Zalanthian celebrity. You can special app this celebrity to fit them into the game world.

Name: Beayr Frylls
Guild/Subguild Ranger/Sorc sub
What makes this a special app?: I would like the ability to refill a water-skin every-time I emote urinating. Also a sword with a swiss-army hilt, we're talking tree-chopper to toothpick baby.
Quote from: BleakOne
Dammit Kol you made me laugh too.
A staff member sends:
     "Hi! Please don't kill the sparring dummy."

Name: Yasuo
Guild/Subguild Whiran/Outdoorsman
What makes this a special app? I want to be able to power emote anything involving wind. I also want enchanted steel wind sword.

Name: Shan Beam
Guild/Subguild Warrior/Thug
What makes this a special app?: Death in the next HRPT has been preplanned with staff.
Former player as of 2/27/23, sending love.

Quote from: Jihelu on April 06, 2015, 10:10:35 PM
Name: Yasuo
Guild/Subguild Whiran/Outdoorsman
What makes this a special app? I want to be able to power emote anything involving wind. I also want enchanted steel wind sword.

Sadly, there was a couple month period where almost all the LoL champs were in game. Though Rengar made me chuckle, like a real lot.

Name: Piyet Steel
Guild/Subguild Any/Bard
What makes this a special app? When using the "sing" command, all those who are in earshot immediately make a wisdom roll or suffer 1d5 aural damage.
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

Name: Jax Danialis
Guild/Subguild: Vivaduan/Linguist
What makes this a special app?: I would like to be able to speak to inix and beetles when I get inebriated.

QuoteA female voice says, in sirihish:
     "] yer a wizard, oashi"

Name: Don Equis-da
Guild/Subguild: Warrior / Master Trader
What makes this a special app? I don't always make special applications, but when I do they're for celebrities. Stay thirsty, my friend.
Quote from: MorgenesYa..what Bushranger said...that's the ticket.

Quote from: Bushranger on April 07, 2015, 12:49:55 AM
Name: Don Equis-da
Guild/Subguild: Warrior / Master Trader
What makes this a special app? I don't always make special applications, but when I do they're for celebrities. Stay thirsty, my friend.

I laughed.
Quote from: BleakOne
Dammit Kol you made me laugh too.
A staff member sends:
     "Hi! Please don't kill the sparring dummy."

Quote from: Riev on April 06, 2015, 11:53:20 PM
Name: Piyet Steel
Guild/Subguild Any/Bard
What makes this a special app? When using the "sing" command, all those who are in earshot immediately make a wisdom roll or suffer 1d5 aural damage.

Or urge to mudsex if they're f-me's