NOT Tuluk BUT Luirs RPT Tuesday April 21st @ 11pm Server time

Started by ColouredCoat, March 21, 2015, 12:51:38 PM

Linked Events

Listen up  ???

March 25, 2015, 11:36:21 AM #1 Last Edit: March 29, 2015, 02:09:22 PM by ColouredCoat
Reworking this date.  :-\

Reworked.
Now May 15th @ 10pm

Not May.
I haven't communicated with the lead star yet, but I'm hoping for 10pm Friday April 24th. (Anzac  day here in the southern corner)

Can't delete the old calender entry, but I got the new one up. PM if it needs to be changed.

QuoteA female voice says, in sirihish:
     "] yer a wizard, oashi"

Date confirmed April 24th, time now 11pm server.
Details soon on rumor boards. Or PM me if your PC lives in a hole.

Danm, that's late and it's a shame that I will miss it.  Have fun if you are going guys.
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

That is so late they'll be no way I can make that. It's like 5am. I'm there in spirit.
Czar of City Elves.

I'm blame the West coast folks for this.  ;)
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

Quote from: Dakota on April 16, 2015, 09:10:04 AM
That is so late they'll be no way I can make that. It's like 5am. I'm there in spirit.

5am is when I get up to do Arm, at the moment. It feels quite early to me.  ;)

Details will go up as soon as there's space on the rumor board, so stay tuned.
Quote"A lover's spat." He said. "You know how it is. Boy meets girl, girl wants boy dead. An everyday story, really."

Rumor board updated.
Quote"A lover's spat." He said. "You know how it is. Boy meets girl, girl wants boy dead. An everyday story, really."

April 19, 2015, 04:47:54 AM #11 Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 04:52:12 AM by ColouredCoat
With many regrets, the organisers have changed the venue for this to Luirs Outpost.

Note As a results of another round of OOC juggling,  the date has moved forward to this Tuesday,  April 21st

Sorry, my dear calender editors. This is becoming such a mess.

Do what you gotta do. It's hard organising at times, but you'll get through it  :)
What we do in life, echoes in eternity.

Damn, I guess I wont be able to make this one. :c

Anyways, the calender is updated now.

QuoteA female voice says, in sirihish:
     "] yer a wizard, oashi"

Woohoo, now I'll be off work when this starts!
3/21/16 Never Forget