February needs some love

Started by Orin, February 01, 2015, 01:30:08 PM

February 01, 2015, 01:30:08 PM Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 11:19:45 AM by Cavaticus
We're close to getting back on the top 20 on TMS!

http://www.topmudsites.com/cgi-bin/topmuds/rankem.cgi?id=sanvean
You notice: A war beetle squeezes out an Orin-sized ball of dung.

Honestly, there can't even be 20 other muds out there.  VOTE! How can we be losing?
as IF you didn't just have them unconscious, naked, and helpless in the street 4 minutes ago

I find it odd how games with 14 average players get 42 votes.

You can vote once per 12 hours from every ip address you have.  Your home, work, and mobile can be used, so if only 12 players did that a day they would have 72 votes.
You notice: A war beetle squeezes out an Orin-sized ball of dung.

ok that was embarrassing, now 16, and rising.  Let's get this back on track.
as IF you didn't just have them unconscious, naked, and helpless in the street 4 minutes ago

I vote we track down the people voting for other muds and slam their fingers in drawers, telling them this wouldn't have happened if they voted for our mud.
Quote from: Nyr
Dead elves can ride wheeled ladders just fine.
Quote from: bcw81
"You can never have your mountainhome because you can't grow a beard."
~Tektolnes to Thrain Ironsword

Yeahhhhh!  Finally we are moving up.  12 on TMS and 2 on TMC.  A few little votes will get us up to the top ten on TMS.

Come on guys...  DUNE is currently sitting at #4. 

Did you vote?  Thank ye.

14 votes from being in the top ten on TMS.

5 off the topten spot on TMS.  Everyone with phones, just vote.

Seriously, I don't want to be -that- newb, but c'mon: Vote.

Vote, heathens!
Eat your fries with mayonnaise next time