Containers

Started by Silent Bob, September 21, 2003, 02:32:50 AM

I noticed on the last crash that my water container was empty when I pulled it out from another container.  So I just have to ask is this some kinda game bug?  This also leads me to ask if the thirst code now requires more water will the clans in the game have a place to get water from them someplace if you are a member?  The food does not seem to give enough water anymore which makes a lot more sense to me most honestly. :wink:

Quote from: "Silent Bob"I noticed on the last crash that my water container was empty when I pulled it out from another container.  So I just have to ask is this some kinda game bug?

I'd have to ask how long you had it filled before the crash. I've lost many a thing after crashes because I didn't type save after my changes (someone gives me money or an item, I fill my pack with food, my skin with water). It's very possible that the mud put you back to a place where you had not filled your gourd/skin yet.  Not sure this is a bug.

ShaLeah
-who has reminded herself over and over again to type save when arriving where she wants to go but hasn't done it yet.
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

It was filled for many games and I kept taking one shot glass of water from it at a time.  I was keeping count as to how many were in it.