My first toughts about Armageddon.

Started by Piotrhabera, January 27, 2015, 05:02:35 PM

Hi!
I have played the game for a little bit and that's what i got:
Overall very nice game, espescially innovations according to the planet.
ONE: basically most MUD worlds are Earth-like planets while Zalanthas is a desert planet, no lakes, no oceans, nothing, just endless sea of sand, (along with oocasional dry forests and savannas) As such, Zalanthas is NAAIICER than other worlds.
TWO: Metal (or lack of it)
Other worlds have an abundant amount of metal in all forms, Iron,cooper,tin,zinc,mercury, sometimes fantasy metals such as mithril or adamantatite, or metled metald such as steel or bronze.  Zalanthas is an expection to this obviously monotounous rule: Altough metal indded exists, only the very rich can afford it. This obviously again makes Zalanthas unique.
THREE: despite harsh conditions life blossoms, pepole lived with lack of metal and harsh condiit

Armageddon targets are: roleplay roleplay and again roleplay. And i like that, roleplay is good for making a good MUD.
Other mud-centric elements exits, but this doesn't deny the undeniable fact that the game is pure-rp with other elements as a flavour.

I MUST CONGRATULATE THE WHOLE STAFF TEAM FOR THIS GAME
Along with a very helpful newbie helper system.
Some may be impaitent for special roles (such as templars or sarges or nobles) like I do, but if you enjoy the game, you will quickly forget about this I recommend this game if you have a lot of free time and want to totally transport into a totally diffrent world.

January 27, 2015, 05:10:14 PM #3 Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 05:13:55 PM by Desertman
PyroHabanero....I knew I wouldn't regret calling you my favorite newbie.  :)

Quote from: Desertman on October 03, 2014, 04:28:47 PM
In my mind they will forever be, PyroHabanero.

Quote from: James de Monet on April 09, 2015, 01:54:57 AM
My phone now autocorrects "damn" to Dman.
Quote from: deathkamon on November 14, 2015, 12:29:56 AM
The young daughter has been filled.