Board problems?!

Started by Anonymous, September 19, 2003, 01:31:21 PM

I'm having a lot of trouble with the boards today, anyone else?

I know of at least one other person who is seeing the same thing, but maybe its because we are both on the east coast and there's some emergency routing going on because of the hurricane...

Anyways we are both seeing:
  • Latency in loading the page.
  • Frequent phpBB2 DB connect errors.
Anyone else?  For me it started sometime last night and I was having issues loading the board.  As I recall Brix was gonna do some board work, so I figured that was the cause, but now I'm not so sure.

Yep.
quote="CRW"]i very nearly crapped my pants today very far from my house in someone else's vehicle, what a day[/quote]

Ditto.

ShaLeah
-who is experiencing the same problems and also shrugged it off as work.
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

Same here.
A gaunt, yellow-skinned gith shrieks in fear, and hauls ass.
Lizzie:
If you -want- me to think that your character is a hybrid of a black kryl and a white push-broom shaped like a penis, then you've done a great job

I've been seeing both symptoms as well.

I haven't started any work yet. This week got overly busy so I plan on taking the GDB down during immday tomorrow for the updates. I'll see if I can track down what the issue is before then.

Thanks,
Brix.

Well, I don't know if anything was done, but all of the sudden pages are loading as fast as they used to.  *Shrug*

Yep.
quote="CRW"]i very nearly crapped my pants today very far from my house in someone else's vehicle, what a day[/quote]

Looking good for the last 2 hours or so, thanks Brix, if that's your doing.