The Atrium Re-Opens to PCs

Started by Talia, December 09, 2014, 02:46:37 PM

Admittedly, playing a noble or templar can be pretty fun, and if you want to do that, that info is here.

But you know what's also super-fun? Playing the sekret power behind the noble or templar. I'm talking about people like:

THIS GUY

Knows everything? Check.
Manipulates people? Check.
Rich and powerful? Check.

Or THIS CHICK

Badass translator? Check.
Rose from super-humble origins? Check.
Now loyal servant of someone no sane person would want to piss off? Check.

If behind-the-scenes power intrigues you; if rising from a lowly status to wealth and fame interests you; or if you just want to learn the ins and outs of Allanaki politics, upper-crust social mores, and get introduced to social and political roleplay, then this opportunity is for you.

The Atrium is re-opening for PC students and noble/templar memberships. The Atrium is a player-founded organization which is owned by House Terash in Allanak. Its purpose is to train the servants and aides of Allanak in the basics of everything they need to know to effectively do their jobs; it's akin to a T'zai Byn for aide types and thus is appropriate for newbie players and new characters, too. Having an Atrium-trained aide is a marker of status in the city. Students are accepted on their own or with noble backing, mundane Allanaki citizens only.

If you are currently playing a noble, templar, aide/servant, or potential student in Allanak and want to know more about the Atrium, feel free to send in a question request to the Atrium clan and I will answer your questions there and/or set up a time to catch you in game for an animation.
Quote from: Decameron on September 16, 2010, 04:47:50 PM
Character: "I've been working on building a new barracks for some tim-"
NPC: "Yeah, that fell through, sucks but YOUR HOUSE IS ON FIREEE!! FIRE-KANKS!!"

Trying to send a request to the Atrium but don't see it in your list on the request form? It's hiding way down near the bottom, alphabetically placed under "The Atrium."
Quote from: Decameron on September 16, 2010, 04:47:50 PM
Character: "I've been working on building a new barracks for some tim-"
NPC: "Yeah, that fell through, sucks but YOUR HOUSE IS ON FIREEE!! FIRE-KANKS!!"