Upper-crusty RPT in Allanak - Thurs 12/11 9 pm server

Started by Talia, December 09, 2014, 02:01:52 PM

There is going to be a small RPT for upper-crusty types in Allanak on Thursday 12/11 at 9 pm server / 6 pm Pacific. Specifically invited are all Allanaki templars and nobles, and their servant and aide minions. I haven't been able to reach all of the nobles and templars in game yet to let them know what this is about, specifically, but don't worry--you're invited. (Holiday stuff is just making connecting with everyone difficult.)

If you're playing a noble, templar, or aide-type minion in Allanak and you want to send in a question request directed to the AoD clan saying "wtf is this about, Talia, geez," you may certainly do so as another way to Find Out IC.
Quote from: Decameron on September 16, 2010, 04:47:50 PM
Character: "I've been working on building a new barracks for some tim-"
NPC: "Yeah, that fell through, sucks but YOUR HOUSE IS ON FIREEE!! FIRE-KANKS!!"

*Places her hand on MeTekillot's face and pushes him back*

No, me.
Sometimes, severity is the price we pay for greatness

This is still planned for tomorrow night, but I just wanted to post fair warning that it's possible (I'm not sure how likely, but possible) that my power will get knocked out by a storm tomorrow, in which case I might not be able to run this event and would have to re-schedule later. Please forgive me if that happens!
NPC: "Yeah, that fell through, sucks but YOUR HOUSE IS ON FIREEE!! FIRE-KANKS!!"

I hope Talia's (and my) internet stay up, and my roads home stay open, so I don't miss the chance to loot everyones apartments while the important people are occupeid attend.

Quote from: BadSkeelz on December 11, 2014, 06:35:55 PM
I hope Talia's (and my) internet stay up, and my roads home stay open, so I don't miss the chance to loot everyones apartments while the important people are occupeid attend.

I sacrificed several PCs to Ginka and asked her to forward part of the tribute on to the storm gods. (OK, yeah, my pagan theology here is pretty jacked up, let's just go with it.) Filling out all those "Staff Related: PC Death" requests is a real bitch, I hope everyone properly appreciates my efforts.

So everything is still OK from my end!

If you need any help, you know PK reports are my favorite kind of reports ;)

Also at this rate it's looking like I should have kayaked to work, so we'll see about my attendance.

I'm pretty sure it was this post that convinced the weather to play niceish:

Quote from: valeria on December 10, 2014, 06:35:38 PM
no
Former player as of 2/27/23, sending love.

This is happening in about half an hour.

I plan on reading about the deaths in the Nakki Times
21sters Unite!

This was fun! I appreciate you guys for coming out and playing with me.