Finding things to do in Denver when you're dead

Started by Barzalene, September 18, 2003, 06:42:38 PM

No food, no water, no one to answer your desperate ways. What do you do to fill the hours it takes to die?
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Wish all and ask them to speed up the process?

Wish all Hey can I get some help, like maybe It's rains just in this room or something like a miracle or something so that I live.

<time passes>

The spotted silt-horror has arrived from the east
The spotted silt-horror has arrived from the north
The spotted silt-horror has arrived from the south
The spotted silt-horror has arrived from the west
A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic.  Zalanthas is Armageddon.

Quote from: "Barzalene"No food, no water, no one to answer your desperate ways. What do you do to fill the hours it takes to die?

Call someone you'd never call. Try random people, offer sexual favors, coin, mounts, lifetimes of service...
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

Quote from: "ShaLeah"Call someone you'd never call. Try random people, offer sexual favors, coin, mounts, lifetimes of service...

Definately worth a try... till the stun runs out.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."