The other change this week

Started by Summer, September 18, 2003, 04:42:55 AM

Anyone else notice the northern critters seem to be on steroids recently?

Quote from: "Summer"Anyone else notice the northern critters seem to be on steroids recently?
A particularly potent batch.

QuoteAnyone else notice the northern critters seem to be on steroids recently?

It's not a localized oddity, I'll tell you that.  I think the third (olive drab)moon, Steroidal, must be in particularly close proximity during this IC month or something.
Yes. Read the thread if you want, or skip to page 7 and be dismissive.
-Reiloth

Words I repeat every time I start a post:
Quote from: Rathustra on June 23, 2016, 03:29:08 PM
Stop being shitty to each other.

The strengthened animals/monsters are fine in my opinion.  But I've begun to experience things I don't quiet like about the aggro code for certain mobs.  If anyone else has noticed something different, I'd like to confirm this.  I thought maybe it was a fluke.  (I'm not asking if you to say what it is.  Simpally that someting does indeed seem different in your opinion)

hhhmmm increased strength is not so good for me.... and it wont be until there is a solid Aussie player base. I basically can't leave a city now, which everyone may just find perfectly fine, but it basically cuts my playing time to two days a week :?

Will be even worse when my current character dies.... oh well....

I haven't noticed anything about the aggro code?

Quote from: "Sanvean"None of the northern creatures were changed.
Hmm, really?
Maybe it's just something in the water down under then that makes it appear that way.

Quote from: "Summer"increased strength is not so good for me.... and it wont be until there is a solid Aussie player base. I basically can't leave a city now, which everyone may just find perfectly fine, but it basically cuts my playing time to two days a week
Well, at least there are more people than the old days...