Advanced room echo script live!

Started by Nathvaan, November 06, 2014, 12:27:34 PM

I have been hard at work doing some scripting and I am happy to announce a very significant upgrade to the script used to generate general room echos.

The previous version allowed for any number of echos, that triggered based on a configurable timer variable.  Very nice, but it was unable to take into consideration the environment.

So, thanks for testing assistance from other staffers (especially Eukelade!) I am happy to announce the following additional features!

• Echos can be set to trigger based on current time of day and day of the week.
  • Echos can be set to trigger based on current level of the tides.
  • Echos can be set to trigger based on current level of defiled land in the area.
  • Echos can be set to trigger based on current temperature in the area.
  • Echos can be set to trigger based on current wind speed in the area.
  • Echos can be set to trigger based on current wind direction.
  • Echos can be set to trigger based on current condition of the storms in the area.
  • Echos can be set to trigger based on lunar positions of Jihae and/or Lirathu (black moon coming soon).
  • Echos can be set to trigger based on phase of the Jihae and/or Lirathu.
  • These values can be mixed and matched in any way in order to allow for very detailed weather conditionals.

You can expect to see additional room echos popping up from time to time, in the near future, all of which can be dependent on weather conditions!  I am very excited on what kind of possibilities!

There are plans for some additional features as well, as time allows, so it's still a work in progress!