I have returned

Started by NanoTek, September 17, 2003, 01:34:41 AM

After much deliberation and school, I have returned to engulf myself in the depths that is know as Armagddon... I have been away for nearly a year now and look forward to figuring out what has happened. Can someone please summerize the jist of what the common folks would know say since tuluk's rise from the ash...

Thank you in advance.
 never thought maxing out your "one_handed_typing" skill was something to brag about. Unless you are, you know, trying to impress the netsexers.  

Angela Christine

Try this...
http://www.armageddon.org/cgi-bin/help_index/timeline.cgi

Other information can be found out ic'ly, there are still lots of old lived characters around.  You could consider making someone who has been out in the wastes, scavenging for upteen years, or you can just make a clueless kid who asks lots of questions.  :)

At any rate, welcome back!

ShaLeah
-who is convinced she only survived the Xytrix-Za Valley slaughter because of her low riding skill.
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

There are also a horde of documents on Northern culture in the general information area.  I highly suggest looking over the ones on Northern Nobles, as that should explain a lot of things have changed.