Getting Tuluki Tattoos

Started by TwoEdgyFourMe, August 14, 2014, 07:27:03 PM

I'm not sure whether this is an error or my mistake, but even though I made a Tuluki character and picked Tuluk as my starting location, I wasn't sent to the tattoo room mentioned in the walkthrough. None of the merchants in the starter equipment rooms had any tattoos to sell, and when I proceeded West as directed after I was done shopping, I was deposited directly into the tavern. Did I miss something? How can I get my citizenship tattoos now?

There was a change to the game somewhat recently that adds these tattoos automatically, provided you make a Tuluki character from Tuluk. It seems the walkthrough  you were following wasn't updated.

If you take a look at yourself (look me), you should see the band tattoo on your neck and star tattoo on your hands.

Welcome to Armageddon!

Well...

I was able to choose where my band tattoo went last time. I'm also under the impression that the band was removed and the star hands stayed.

So if you enter the game like he did, you'd automatically get it on your neck?
Do yourself a favor, and play Resident Evil 4 again.

Quote from: Cutthroat on August 14, 2014, 07:31:54 PM
There was a change to the game somewhat recently that adds these tattoos automatically, provided you make a Tuluki character from Tuluk. It seems the walkthrough  you were following wasn't updated.

If you take a look at yourself (look me), you should see the band tattoo on your neck and star tattoo on your hands.

Welcome to Armageddon!

Thank you, but I think that tattoo is one you choose the location of when you pick your origin (I picked my left shoulder). As for the stars, I can't see them, only some scars I picked for my hands. Did they overwrite the tattoo?

Yes, scars overwrite tattoos... you might have some luck with putting in a request or wishing up to have your tattoos fixed.

Quote from: Cutthroat on August 15, 2014, 08:36:20 AM
Yes, scars overwrite tattoos... you might have some luck with putting in a request or wishing up to have your tattoos fixed.

You should be able to do it, I was successful at doing this once.
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points