Allanak: Blood and Sand [RPT!]

Started by Sayyadina, July 23, 2014, 10:38:44 PM

Time for a get together, Naki Fanatics.

We'll get started Saturday August 2 at 7pm server time.

More details at your local in game board or at participating Dragon Marts and Jade Cross Buffets.
"No more should you doubt this, my prince – my sisters and I shall not wait ten-and-seven years for our vengeance."

--Lady Nymeria Sand, A Feast for Crows

OH BOY.
Quote from: Fathi on March 08, 2018, 06:40:45 PMAnd then I sat there going "really? that was it? that's so stupid."

I still think the best closure you get in Armageddon is just moving on to the next character.

Bumping dis. Sharpen your daggers and iron your cloaks, get all yer 'sids prepared for the games and auction!

I'll be prepared.

Quote from: Fathi on March 08, 2018, 06:40:45 PMAnd then I sat there going "really? that was it? that's so stupid."

I still think the best closure you get in Armageddon is just moving on to the next character.

Tomorrow! It's on like... Tekkey Kong.
"No more should you doubt this, my prince – my sisters and I shall not wait ten-and-seven years for our vengeance."

Is moderation in order if I shared the status of my ever erect *blank* due to this update?

Yes?

Ah.

You'll all have to wait for the private chats to figure out the status of my thumb in correlation to this event. 
Whatever happens, happens.

ITS TODAI.

Put on yer shark suit and get readeh!

Starts in a couple hours...

Thanks for coming out!

Thanks to all that organized, supported, participated, spectated, and hopefully enjoyed!

Such crowd
So hip
Much thanks
Wow
Fun lvl=100

Kudos to all involved!
Death is only the beginning...