Random DQ's happening....

Started by Dakota, July 03, 2014, 04:36:48 PM

Quote from: BadSkeelz on July 08, 2014, 02:32:50 PM
In addition to the "double C" bug James is getting in MushClient, lately I've also been having to reconnect to the Armageddon server when I first open its World in MUSHClient. It stalls out or something before I even get to the mantis.

I used to think this happened to me, until I realized that if the screen doesn't scroll to the bottom, it won't accept command input.  But if you reduce the size of your window until after you're all logged in, it'll be fine.  At least that's how mine works.
Former player as of 2/27/23, sending love.

Interesting. I'll give that a shot when I get home.

Quote from: valeria on July 08, 2014, 05:58:23 PM
In addition to the "double C" bug James is getting in MushClient, lately I've also been having to reconnect to the Armageddon server when I first open its World in MUSHClient. It stalls out or something before I even get to the mantis.

I used to think this happened to me, until I realized that if the screen doesn't scroll to the bottom, it won't accept command input.  But if you reduce the size of your window until after you're all logged in, it'll be fine.  At least that's how mine works.

I've had the double C bug for years - this fixed it. Kind of a pain in the ass to drag the text box up, but it totally works.

Quote from: manonfire on July 08, 2014, 09:25:41 PM
Quote from: valeria on July 08, 2014, 05:58:23 PM

I've had the double C bug for years - this fixed it. Kind of a pain in the ass to drag the text box up, but it totally works.

Thanks, going to try that.