Rejoice, fools! Your hero is returned.

Started by WarriorPoet, June 28, 2014, 04:39:10 PM

Back, sort of. Work has gotten to a point I can play casually again. Hooray.

What have I missed in the last year, give or take?
We were somewhere near the Shield Wall, on the edge of the Red Desert, when the drugs began to take hold...

Welcome back.

You've missed:

Tuluk Shrinkination.

Lots of Tuluki Doc changes and additions(too many for just one link, seriously tons has changed up there).

Ban on rape plots.

Directions Command.

Apartment Overhauls

And a massive war HRPT between Tuluk and Allanak happened about a year ago is still ongoing and creating in-game plots. You probably were around for that or heard about it.

There are other things I can't think of, but I'm sure others will fill you in. I suggest taking a look at the Chronology page for all the IC goodness you need to know. Glad to have you back, now get out there and murder some people.

June 28, 2014, 06:23:34 PM #2 Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 06:29:06 PM by Barzalene
It's about time!

(I missed you.)
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Welcome back!
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

Quote from: Barzalene on June 28, 2014, 06:23:34 PM
It's about time!

(I missed you.)

Oh look, it's another person I noticed was gone and didn't PM.  ;)

Welcome back WP!
Former player as of 2/27/23, sending love.

Neat.
Quote from: Fathi on March 08, 2018, 06:40:45 PMAnd then I sat there going "really? that was it? that's so stupid."

I still think the best closure you get in Armageddon is just moving on to the next character.

Because he's the hero Zalanthas deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him.

Quote from: Kismetic on June 28, 2014, 11:33:51 PM
Because he's the hero Zalanthas deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him.

For his boots.

Welcome back, WP.
Quote from: Dalmeth
I've come to the conclusion that relaxing is not the lack of doing anything, but doing something that comes easily to you.

Hah!  Good to see you back, welcome back!
A staff member sends:
     "Looks like you introduced him to *puts on sunslits* the school of hard Knoxx.  YEEEEAAAAAAH"

Many people rejoicing. How come I've never heard of this kid?
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

Quote from: ShaLeah on July 02, 2014, 12:50:32 PM

How??? He's like three flavors of awesome.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Quote from: Barzalene on July 02, 2014, 12:55:03 PM
Quote from: ShaLeah on July 02, 2014, 12:50:32 PM

How??? He's like three flavors of awesome.
Could be he likes to chop muthafuckaz up with bone swords and I ... like to get others to do THAT for me? :)

That's it WP, you an' me, in the yard, right now!
* ShaLeah takes out her dangly earrings.
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

WB, WP.

You're gonna add a lot to the game as you always have. :D
She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together. --J.D. Salinger

I have enjoyed my time back, I am sure that you will as well. Have fun and welcome back!
"People survive by climbing over anyone who gets in their way, by cheating, stealing, killing, swindling, or otherwise taking advantage of others."
-Ginka

"Don't do this. I can't believe I have to write this post."
-Rathustra

Welcome! I also am in the process of returning. Hmm..methinks there be trouble afoot.
Quote from: Fnord on November 27, 2010, 01:55:19 PM
May the fap be with you, always. ;D