Glass ceiling?

Started by Guest, September 09, 2003, 10:09:24 PM

Oki.. so wisdom determines one's spead of improvement skill-wise.. does it also determine the upper limit your skills can reach? *Wishes he were smarter, goes to find something intelligent to think about.*

Im not staff but as far as I know no. Why? if you show a dumbass moron giant a hundred times how to draw a circle he cant. a thousand. theres a large wobble there. ten thousand. It looks like a hole of some kind. Spends his entire life doing that circle. Wow... man that d00d is 1337 at circles. So you CAN be the best. You just need to work at it harder. And from my experiance, if you just play your char and have fun, you seriously wont notice other than one day you'll attack a scrab and be like, man I just tought that #$#*& a lesson!
A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic.  Zalanthas is Armageddon.

QuoteOki.. so wisdom determines one's spead of improvement skill-wise.. does it also determine the upper limit your skills can reach?

Only for psi skills.

Just a little blurb here, Sanvean does seem to know alot about the game, but im pretty sure I'm right. If you search my track record of posts I do a fantastic job of nailing the wrong answers.
A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic.  Zalanthas is Armageddon.