l bandolier
A thin strap to be worn around
the body, with small pockets attached
along the entire thing.

wear bandolier
You already wear something
about your body.
????

Doesn't it seem like you should be able to wear a thin leather strip over a cloak?

But you maybe don't have the special mercenary skill to wear it.  You also might need a large mustashe in your description.  Last but not least you must remember that its a Band O Liers so maybe you were not told the truth.  Maybe you found something thats just not coded for stacking.  Why do you get stacks of pancakes, buy only one waffle?  If waffles were so good why not serve them in stacks as well?

Maybe you found something thats just not coded for stacking.

Well that's my point, it -should- be coded to wear over a cloak, duster, etc.

But I really liked my idea about the mustashe especially with The once upon a tim in Mexico comming out.  Maybe you need a large Zappata type mustashe to wear such a thing. :P

Or be a Chewbacha with the nickname Chewy.
It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Yes you should be able to.  No you can't.  No, there is no easy fix to this.  Armageddon's clothing code is very fickle.  Long sleeved shirts don't cover sleeves, bandoliers can't be worn under or with cloaks, your back only has enough room from one tattoo, and there are a host of other odds and ends problems.  I imagine there might be some way to fix it, but I also imagine that going through Armageddon's item database which is over 17,000 items big would be a daunting task.  With 17,000 items, even the smallest of code changes is going to break something.  In this case, it has the potential to break a lot of things.

Quote from: "Anonymous"Doesn't it seem like you should be able to wear a thin leather strip over a cloak?

Seems to me like it would be better to wear it -under- the cloak.  But due to the way clothing/armour is coded, that's not going to happen either.
When we found her Marnlee mornin',
Hoofprints walking up her back
There were empties by her war braids
And sixty-five dead carru in a stack.

~ Unknown - Heru Got Runover by a Carru

Meh.  Skip the cloak, most NPCs do not wear cloaks.  If you feel a desperate need to hide your ldesc wear a facewrap or a cowl.

AC
Treat the other man's faith gently; it is all he has to believe with."     Henry S. Haskins

Quote from: "Angela Christine"Meh.  Skip the cloak, most NPCs do not wear cloaks.  If you feel a desperate need to hide your ldesc wear a facewrap or a cowl.

Or a hood, or a mask, or a veil....

Why do you get stacks of pancakes, buy only one waffle? If waffles were so good why not serve them in stacks as well?

WTF?!, I never thought about that, I have been getting cheated everytime I go to the waffle house... Why CAN'T they give me a stack of waffles.

*mutters while equiping his  Flaming Waffle House Employee Slayer +5 of Venomly Sharpness*
quote="Tisiphone"]Just don't expect him to NOT be upset with you for trying to steal his kidney with a sharp, pointy stick.[/quote]
The weak may inherit the earth, but they won't last two hours on Zalanathas