Tuluki Event Time: April 13 @ 7:00 PM Server Time

Started by Nyr, April 07, 2014, 09:16:14 AM

See details on the IC boards.
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.

Uaptaldated to Sunday April 13 @ 7:00 PM instead due to scheduling conflicts.  Please adjust your plans appropriately.
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

This will be starting in approximately 45 minutes.  If you are playing in Tuluk, you will want to be here.  Party time!

Keep calm, and party on, Garth!

That was fun!  Thanks for those who made it possible.
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

Thanks to all of those that survived attended the event.  You'll be seeing more details on the IG boards soon.

That was awesome.....do it again!   ;D
Quote from: BleakOne
Dammit Kol you made me laugh too.
A staff member sends:
     "Hi! Please don't kill the sparring dummy."

That was a really great event.
I am unable to respond to PMs sent on the GDB. If you want to send me something, please send it to my email.