Drawing from a closed cloak.

Started by fourTwenty, March 17, 2014, 04:57:43 PM

If I close my cloak and it conceals the items on my belt should I be able to draw a weapon from said belt without opening my cloak?
Quote from: fourTwenty on June 11, 2007, 08:08:00 PM
Quote from: Rievroleplay damn well(I assume Kazi and fourTwenty are completely different from each other)

Did you just call one of us a dick?

Technically no, but in the same line of thought you shouldn't be able to tell what sort of weapon it is from an open cloak either. All you should really be seeing is a handle.

This always gets me in both cases. I hate keeping my cloak open and having people see my weapons because it makes it easier to steal at least that's what I think I'm not sure if they can see under closed cloaks or not and that's kind of IG information anyways I think. But if you keep your cloak closed you need to open it to draw your weapon... Or you should, but I forget that most of the time.
I am unable to respond to PMs sent on the GDB. If you want to send me something, please send it to my email.

If you draw and your cloak is closed, there is a slight delay attached at the end of the draw command.

If your cloak is open, there is not as much of a delay.

I'm pretty sure this went in a while ago, but there is a negligble amount of time between the two. The added delay was to simulate the "opening" of your cloak.
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

Interesting, I did not realize this. Thank you Riev.
I am unable to respond to PMs sent on the GDB. If you want to send me something, please send it to my email.

Quote from: Riev on March 17, 2014, 05:50:12 PM
If you draw and your cloak is closed, there is a slight delay attached at the end of the draw command.

If your cloak is open, there is not as much of a delay.

I'm pretty sure this went in a while ago, but there is a negligble amount of time between the two. The added delay was to simulate the "opening" of your cloak.

Fuggin awesome.
Quote from: fourTwenty on June 11, 2007, 08:08:00 PM
Quote from: Rievroleplay damn well(I assume Kazi and fourTwenty are completely different from each other)

Did you just call one of us a dick?

Quote from: fourTwenty on March 17, 2014, 04:57:43 PM
If I close my cloak and it conceals the items on my belt should I be able to draw a weapon from said belt without opening my cloak?

Considering they can be stolen without your knowledge, my answer is a sounding YES!