RPT in Tuluk: Sunday, March 9, 8 PM Eastern

Started by Nyr, March 04, 2014, 09:33:56 AM

This isn't a regional massive RPT or anything, but it will be an RPT.  If you're playing in Tuluk you will probably want to be around at this time.  It shouldn't take too long.

Sunday, March 9, 8 PM Eastern time.
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.

Look at all the happy people!
"Everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Big Brother."

"Do not become addicted to water, it will take hold of you and you will resent its absence."

One time, in Tuluk camp, we lit an gemmed vivaduan on fire and suspended him in effigy to the Sun King.

QuoteA female voice says, in sirihish:
     "] yer a wizard, oashi"

Quote from: bcw81 on March 04, 2014, 01:10:59 PM
One time, in Tuluk camp, we lit an gemmed vivaduan on fire and suspended him in effigy to the Sun King.

Ha a water abomination that couldn't put out fire. Now that is something.
I am unable to respond to PMs sent on the GDB. If you want to send me something, please send it to my email.

This will be starting shortly after dawn, IC (probably around 8:20 PM).
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

Thanks to those that showed up.  Details are now on the History page with more on the local rumor boards (shortly).

So subtlety. Very glamor. Such Tuluk. Wow.
"Everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Big Brother."

"Do not become addicted to water, it will take hold of you and you will resent its absence."

Yeh - wow.
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

Drink your milk.

And grow Uaptal.
I tripped and Fale down my stairs. Drink milk and you'll grow Uaptal. I know this guy from the state of Tenneshi. This house will go up Borsail tomorrow. I gave my book to him Nenyuk it back again. I hired this guy golfing to Kadius around for a while.

Quote from: Knight of Knives on March 09, 2014, 09:52:51 PM
So subtlety. Very glamor. Such Tuluk. Wow.
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

I'm always convinced people using the Shibe meme are being sarcastic. Every person using it to agree just look like they're mocking it, which I'm sure goes against their intention.

I can see that - it's not, here, I think, but I can see how it could be sarcastic.
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

much meta