GeddonDown?

Started by Nehoc, January 22, 2014, 05:01:51 PM

January 22, 2014, 05:01:51 PM Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 05:11:15 PM by Nehoc
ROAR! is Armageddon down right now? I cant log on and i'm sad.

ah, using ubuntu, closed my gnome mud client, reopened it, connected just fine... sometimes you can trust the internet but not your software

Quote from: Nehoc on January 22, 2014, 05:26:14 PM
ah, using ubuntu, closed my gnome mud client, reopened it, connected just fine... sometimes you can trust the internet but not your software

Well, it -was- down, like, 15 minutes ago..
"When I was a fighting man, the kettle-drums they beat;
The people scattered gold-dust before my horse's feet;
But now I am a great king, the people hound my track
With poison in my wine-cup, and daggers at my back."

Quote from: Malken on January 22, 2014, 05:29:00 PM

Might be you're having the lag issues some people are having, where they get disconnected. Been logged in with no problems on my side the past hour.

Quote from: RogueGunslinger on January 22, 2014, 05:34:39 PM

Might be you're having the lag issues some people are having, where they get disconnected. Been logged in with no problems on my side the past hour.

So you play an extended subguild with awesome stats AND you also get to play when most of us can't?!
"When I was a fighting man, the kettle-drums they beat;
The people scattered gold-dust before my horse's feet;
But now I am a great king, the people hound my track
With poison in my wine-cup, and daggers at my back."

Quote from: Malken on January 22, 2014, 05:36:52 PM
Quote from: RogueGunslinger on January 22, 2014, 05:34:39 PM

So you play an extended subguild with awesome stats AND you also get to play when most of us can't?!

It makes up for how much I suck in real life.

Should try Mudlet, I've never had a problem with it failing to connect as long as internet and server were both up.
I am unable to respond to PMs sent on the GDB. If you want to send me something, please send it to my email.

Thanks for the tip moon tiger.

I hit a connection issue on Mudlet.  But I think tiger's question might hold true.
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

Barsook,

There's a connection issue in general right now there's nothing wrong with Mudlet. The web client isn't even connecting.
I am unable to respond to PMs sent on the GDB. If you want to send me something, please send it to my email.

Heck telnet doesn't work either.

It should but up any moment now.  Sorry for the inconvienence, we will look into the reason for the crash.

Thanks!

Nathvaan

Quote from: Nathvaan on January 23, 2014, 06:00:58 PM
It should but up any moment now.  Sorry for the inconvienence, we will look into the reason for the crash.

Well.  If that's all it takes...  ;D
Quote from: manonfire on November 04, 2013, 08:11:36 AM
The secret to great RP is having the balls to be weird and the brains to make it eloquent.

Hmm...I seem to be having the same problem that I had after the last crash, where I get 'security error' on the website's client, but can use a client of my own just fine.

January 25, 2014, 04:23:36 AM #15 Last Edit: January 25, 2014, 04:25:49 AM by Morrolan
Crunch? Edit to add: Nope.
"I have seen him show most of the attributes one expects of a noble: courtesy, kindness, and honor.  I would also say he is one of the most bloodthirsty bastards I have ever met."

oh my gawd
Quote from: Gimfalisette
The rest of you, if you see a blingy, buff brunette-blonde pair hanging out together pretty soon at your local bar, just...it's nothing. Move along. (Do not hit on them.)

Ok, there is no way I'm letting myself believe it was my fault this time.
Quote from: Nyr
Dead elves can ride wheeled ladders just fine.
Quote from: bcw81
"You can never have your mountainhome because you can't grow a beard."
~Tektolnes to Thrain Ironsword

Game did crash, but it's back already
You take the last bite of your scooby snack.
This tastes like ordinary meat.
There is nothing left now.

Crash?
Fredd-

I think so.
Quote from: Wug on August 28, 2013, 05:59:06 AM
Vennant doesn't appear to age because he serves drinks at the speed of light. Now you know why there's no delay on the buy code in the Gaj.

WTF? Again?
Fredd-

Quote from: Barsook on February 04, 2014, 07:24:46 PM
WTF? Again?

and it's back up right away, too. at least it restarts, but it is currently dangerous to drop things on the ground.
Useful tips: Commands |  |Storytelling:  1  2

And it's dangerous to go hunting.
Fredd-

Is it down again, or just me?