Aww yeah, nobles! DOUBLE-HEADER!

Started by Nyr, January 14, 2014, 03:44:38 PM

In the first corner:  Dasari!

...and also possibly Winrothol or Tenneshi...but definitely Dasari!

In the second corner:  Borsail!

...or maybe Oash!

or possibly Fale!

That's right, Allanak needs at least one noble from any of those three houses, and Tuluk needs at least one noble from Dasari (but we will also entertain apps from the other two Houses that are open right now).

Please provide the following information in a Role Application to Tuluki Nobles or to Allanaki Nobles in the Request Tool:

Proposed character name
Proposed character background (in brief)
Proposed ideas and plans for character
Familiarity with Tuluk/Allanak (as applicable, depending on the role)
Experience or familiarity with leadership roles
Playtimes and expectations for availability
Agreement to the stipulations of sponsored roles

Applications will close at 11:59 PM server time on Tuesday, January 21st.
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.

This is still open. 

Yes, we keep asking for Dasari and not other Houses because we're planning to do something with Dasari.  That would be great if there was an active noble.  If you don't want to be involved, that's cool, we will proceed without you...but if you do want to be involved, toss an app over the fence.
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

All the apps are closed.  Thanks to those of you that applied!  We will get back to you in the next day or so.