MOVED: Re: Weapon Skills Improvement

Started by Nyr, January 07, 2014, 10:51:43 AM

This topic has been moved to Moderation.

Let's not get into mechanics stuff.  We have no plans to change weapons skill improvement right now.  I'll direct coders to the moderated thread and if there's anything they need to address, they will.
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.

Per the coding staff, it looks fine.  Weapons skills aren't meant to improve quickly.

As an additional word of caution, I wouldn't rely on the word of any player on exactly how the code works when they can't see it.  They also can't see how code affects the game as a whole.  All that they are offering/did offer is their personal opinion based on limited data and anecdotes.  Are they correct?  Maybe they're right for the wrong reasons, or maybe they're wrong entirely and it just seems like it makes sense.

To put it differently...

Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.