Family role call for Stormer Family

Started by SteamPunk, January 05, 2014, 11:29:43 PM

Looking for 2 human siblings for a Stormer Family. Anyone interested don't be shy. Experienced or brand new to the Sandbox all are welcome.

While I can't take this role, I would like to endorse how awesome Red Storm is. There are also some sick ass roleplayers around there, and it gets decent traffic lately.

Damn straight! I'd even go so far as to say those Storm'ers are probably some of the best RP'ers around, given their lack of community and ability to bring the game out in full force!

I will deffinitly hit this up if my current PC dies in the next few days before all the spots are filled ~ P
The glowing Nessalin Nebula flickers eternally overhead.
This Angers The Shade of Nessalin.

Unfortunately Im going to have to cancel.this :(

Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Sorry it's reopened just had a RL moment and didn't know how it would affect me via playtimes.

Hey, it happens! Family roles likely take a lot of planning and dedication.
Useful tips: Commands |  |Storytelling:  1  2

Sounds pretty awesome.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Giving this until February 1st. C'mon people give me some siblings!

YOU HEARD THE MAN HE WANTS SOME SIBLINGS
Eat your fries with mayonnaise next time

Hmm i'd give it a shot, but i'm pretty horrible :P
"Bring out the gorgensplat!"

One spot filled! C'mon people let's get me that sibling! It comes with a free steel sword and breastplate!