I cant find anything to do.

Started by Searanox, September 03, 2003, 08:49:21 PM

Well.. i being a newbie havent be able to do anything.. iv bought a few things with my starting money but other than that and getting intot he Byn i can find anything to do.. i never see anyone around the Byn to ask them what the hell im suppose to be doing. and i know there many many thing there are to do!
Neither a lofty degree of intelligence nor imagination nor both together go to the making of genius. Love, love, love, that is the soul of genius. -Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

Initiative, drive and willpower are the essence of its body.

First - have you emailed your imm with your GDB log in so that you're up to date on Byn RPTs?

Second - The Byn does have a daily schedule which pretty much tells you what to do. Is the problem that you don't know what you're supposed to be doing? Or that when you follow the schedule, you aren't running into anyone?

If you aren't running into anyone, the Byn GDB could come in handy for finding out if anyone plays when you do.
quote="Lirs"]Sometimes I wonder why I do it.. when reading the GDB feels like death.[/quote]

I highly reccomend emailing in your GDB name: the clan GDB is used for arranging times to meet for contracts and other fun things in the Byn.  I realize your GDB name is right there, but currently Tlalac is the guy who can set that up for you, so send him and I a reminder and we'll get you set right up.  I guarentee you'll be meeting people and doing Bynny things in no time.

lol.. i dont know how to do the chores... and i dont know the email adress. i know the names though.... wait your one of them...so i send you and Tlalac the email?
Neither a lofty degree of intelligence nor imagination nor both together go to the making of genius. Love, love, love, that is the soul of genius. -Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

Double post

Yes, send it to:

Raesanos@armageddon.org
and
Tlaloc@armageddon.org

The email address follows this pattern for all staff members.

its sent.

The Byn rules. Take it from a rotting corpse wearing an aba.  :lol:

You'll have a good time there, Searanox, trust me. You'll learn a lot; it's where I personally went from 'newb' to 'adequate' in a few months of playing time. Enjoy your free stew and sparring, Runner! *salutes*
EvilRoeSlade wrote:
QuoteYou find a bulbous root sac and pick it up.
You shout, in sirihish:
"I HAVE A BULBOUS SAC"
QuoteA staff member sends:
     "You are likely dead."