ShaLeah wants YOU!

Started by ShaLeah, December 27, 2013, 11:10:32 AM

December 27, 2013, 11:10:32 AM Last Edit: December 27, 2013, 01:11:14 PM by ShaLeah

Looking for TWO people willing to play brothers.  Message me for details.

Edited to add:

Make sure you...

I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

Question:

Why does karma matter?
Quote from: Adhira on January 01, 2014, 07:15:46 PM
I could give a shit about wholesome.

Quote from: evilcabbage on December 27, 2013, 07:08:50 PM
Question:

Why does karma matter?

Cause I'm an elitist bitch, obviously.

Or maybe they're non-mundane roles! Special apps are fine too, so long as you can app the karma requirement! :)
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

bitch steppin on my drag turf

I don't know if I could properly emulate a penised person at this time.

Unless they were RuPaul inspired...

(Shaleah is high energy and crazy. PLAY WITH HER. I mean, nonsexually.)
Case: he's more likely to shoot up a mcdonalds for selling secret obama sauce on its big macs
Kismet: didn't see you in GQ homey
BadSkeelz: Whatever you say, Kim Jong Boog
Quote from: Tuannon
There is only one boog.

Slot #1 taken.  Still room for one more.

Thank everyone who was so willing to put up with my abuse, the victims have been chosen.

See you all in game!