Mounts command

Started by KankWhisperer, December 23, 2013, 03:53:58 AM

Random tiny want for when you lead big groups and some people forget to title.

>mounts

The war beetle is ridden by Amos.
The red inix is ridden by Amosa.
(2) The war beetle is hitched to Amosa.
(3) The war beetle is here.
(2) The red inix is here.

The fact that they can title at all is a bonus, and.... It's been a while, but if you look at a mount, doesn't it tell you who it's hitched to?

I think similar commands have been suggested that allow one to  survey who all is following who in your group, before.

>group

Amos is following you.
   A war beetle is hitched to Amos.
   Talia is following Amos.
      An inix is hitched to Talia.
Amosa is following you.
   A sunback lizard is hitched to Amosa.
Useful tips: Commands |  |Storytelling:  1  2

I think group is better, works better when you have people hitched to you.
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

Still doesn't seem like would tell me if 3.beetle is free or hitched since it is based on following chain.

Please someone implement this. I would love it. you have no idea how hard it is to read each individual inix and the rider's sdesc and then trying to target the right inix is. Title helps with this yes but it not fool proof.

A quick way to list the inix by 1. 2. with if they are mounted would be great.

Quote from: Tenua on December 23, 2013, 09:01:38 AM
The fact that they can title at all is a bonus, and.... It's been a while, but if you look at a mount, doesn't it tell you who it's hitched to?

I think assess -v does, but I could be wrong... Been a while since I've needed to find out who a mount is hitched to. I know if you try to hitch a mount that is already hitched to someone else it tells you who it is hitched to.
I am unable to respond to PMs sent on the GDB. If you want to send me something, please send it to my email.

> group
Someone is following you (OMG! RUN!)
Quote from: Nyr
Dead elves can ride wheeled ladders just fine.
Quote from: bcw81
"You can never have your mountainhome because you can't grow a beard."
~Tektolnes to Thrain Ironsword