Nudity

Started by Yummri, December 11, 2013, 10:48:46 PM

So, I was wondering how one describes in detail how you look without clothing on, as putting it in your description seems a little to much information. I suppose you could put it in a tdesc but then forgetting to change it could be embarrassing and unless you alias it, it means having to type it out the whole time. So what I was thinking was a nudity system. Similar to tdesc though it would allow you to see a person's nakedness if they were not wearing armor on that body part.

So it would work like this. naked <location is <description>.

Let us say in this instance the location is arms. You would enter - naked arms is His/her arms are firm and muscular. A few scars mark the surface of the skin along with a few freckles.

Now, I know that if a person's nudity was displayed when you looked at them it could be spammy. But it is an option. Another would be to have a l <name's> bare <location> command to closely look at what areas are not covered if any. Another could be a toggle, a mode in which your desc is replaced with nudity messages. Same problem with the alias situation however.

In the first instance you may just see the nudity desc under the temp desc for areas of the body that are not wearing armor. In the second you would see all the nudity messages or just the one targeted. Or an *something is covering that location*message. The last speaks for itself.

If anyone has an further ideas of how this could be done I'd like to hear them. Or even how this is handled in game because I wrote this not knowing exactly how its done.

The tall, muscular men walking around showing off their half-giant sized perfectly shaped dicks, and Amosa's with their voluptuous perfectly rounded tits with small pink nipples...

Every time someone would change pants you'd get a slew of look echo's, it's be freaking hilarious.

There should be no good reason to change your pants in the middle of a crowded tavern people! Unless you are into that sort of thing.

That's one of the things that tdesc cab be used for, along with beatings or smells, hairdos, clothing worn a certain way etc, etc.
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

He has an average-sized, uncircumcised penis. Dear Krath, you could hit his dorsal vein with a dart, though.

Quote from: MeTekillot on December 12, 2013, 12:48:46 AM
He has an average-sized, uncircumcised penis. Dear Krath, you could hit his dorsal vein with a dart, though.

I don't think there's such a thing as circumcision on Zalanthas.
I am unable to respond to PMs sent on the GDB. If you want to send me something, please send it to my email.

You could set up aliases for situations like this ... even triggers to append and delete tdescs.
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

I would snicker and point to her mud flaps.
The funny little foreign man

I often hear the jingle to -Riunite on ice- when I read the estate name Reynolte, eve though there ain't no ice in Zalanthas.

I always put it in the remove pants command.

By far more 10" ones, beautiful specimens. Proud.
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

I think adding it in [   ]'s is great stylistically, and tdesc is great too. I don't think we need any new commands to handle this, personally... Less is more, in my opinion, when it comes to this.
Useful tips: Commands |  |Storytelling:  1  2

Quote from: ShaLeah on December 12, 2013, 08:28:37 AM

By far more 10" ones, beautiful specimens. Proud.

Regardless, though.. I think Tdescs are sufficient for explaining if someone is visibly nude anywhere and what their respective parts look like.

I just know somebody's going to put how sexy they are naked into their tdesc, then forget, and show up to a bar fully clothed with it still set that way.

Just describe your awesome birthday suit in emotes if you ever find yourself with the opportunity and a willing audience.

December 13, 2013, 05:42:29 PM #13 Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 08:38:27 PM by Yummri
QuoteI just know somebody's going to put how sexy they are naked into their tdesc

I'm too sexy for this silk shirt, too sexy for this silk shirt, so sexy it hurts.
I'm too sexy for this Inix, too sexy for this Inix poor Inix, Inux!
I'm too sexy for this tdesc.

I couldn't resist. In all seriousness I figured tdesc might be the best place. But I could see me forgetting.

Putting it in tdesc and forgetting could create for awkwardness. I think its just best to use emotes to describe things. That's how I normally do things. And I usually don't over emphasize on how I look nude it gives a more alluring feeling to it. I guess it all depends on who you are with and what you are doing.
I am unable to respond to PMs sent on the GDB. If you want to send me something, please send it to my email.

Is this actually a problem? I was under the impression that people were still having sexual intercourse in full sets of obsidian armor.
Whatever happens, happens.

A certain northern Chosen and I can confirm the sighting of someone's 5 lines tdesc describing in glorious details his schlong when he forgot to turn it off and sat at the bar inside the Sanctuary.
"When I was a fighting man, the kettle-drums they beat;
The people scattered gold-dust before my horse's feet;
But now I am a great king, the people hound my track
With poison in my wine-cup, and daggers at my back."

You could just never wear clothes and put it all in your mdesc.

This idea would be fine if we had lots of spare coders and free time. Also, you wouldn't want it to be something you had to do in chargen.

But the basic idea is solid.
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870