Warehouse Syntax

Started by shadeoux, November 11, 2013, 07:45:24 PM

What is the syntax to see if a warehouse is available or how to rent one? Obviously you need to be in a certain spot which I am.
Two dwarves get into a small fist-fray over who owns a pile of dung at the roadside.

You think:
     "Get your shit together"

Yeah....was wondering that too.
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

Have to send in a request.
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

Quote from: ShaLeah on November 11, 2013, 07:59:06 PM

To Rent the warehouse or get the syntax?
Two dwarves get into a small fist-fray over who owns a pile of dung at the roadside.

You think:
     "Get your shit together"

Quote from: shadeoux on November 11, 2013, 08:00:15 PM
Quote from: ShaLeah on November 11, 2013, 07:59:06 PM

To Rent the warehouse or get the syntax?

To check availability I believe and get permission to rent.

I don't think just anyone can rent. Now that we're talking about it though, I can say without a shadeoux of a doubt that I have no idea if you can actually go to Nenyuk in game and ask for the list like we do regular apartments.

To my understanding we have to put in a request.
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

The Nenyuk "warehouse" manager can tell you what warehouses are currently available to be rented in the city and how much it costs to do so.  The Nenyuki npc who tells you these things is located in a "rental center" within the city states - the one in Allanak is located in the bazaar, but I'm not sure where the one in Tuluk is located.  You'd get this information from the npc using the "discuss" command.  Start out with "discuss npc name" and go from there - he usually is pretty clear about the relevant keywords you can use to continue the "discussion."

However, as the others in this thread have said, you must send in a request to rent the warehouse of your choice.  It is not an automated process like the apartments!
Child, child, if you come to this doomed house, what is to save you?

A voice whispers, "Read the tales upon the walls."

Quote from: LauraMars on November 11, 2013, 08:35:03 PM
The Nenyuk "warehouse" manager can tell you what warehouses are currently available to be rented in the city and how much it costs to do so.  The Nenyuki npc who tells you these things is located in a "rental center" within the city states - the one in Allanak is located in the bazaar, but I'm not sure where the one in Tuluk is located.  You'd get this information from the npc using the "discuss" command.  Start out with "discuss npc name" and go from there - he usually is pretty clear about the relevant keywords you can use to continue the "discussion."

However, as the others in this thread have said, you must send in a request to rent the warehouse of your choice.  It is not an automated process like the apartments!
The one in Tuluk is located at the intersection of the Road of Merchant's and the Dark Moon.

QuoteA female voice says, in sirihish:
     "] yer a wizard, oashi"

Also, the warehouse manager won't tell you which ones are -available- to rent. He will tell you which ones exist, that PCs are able to request. The staff will tell you if any of them are actually vacant and available to rent.
Talia said: Notice to all: Do not mess with Lizzie's GDB. She will cut you.
Delirium said: Notice to all: do not mess with Lizzie's soap. She will cut you.